Pages:
Author

Topic: Shall I buy BTC? - page 16. (Read 50277 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 10
simply getting the job done
October 13, 2018, 09:30:01 AM
I think that now is a good time to invest in the crypto market and, in particular, in Bitcoin. But in order to reduce risks, it is better to invest not the whole amount in one moment.
Activity: 79
Merit: 0
October 13, 2018, 09:18:48 AM
I think you should wait for bitcoin to about 5,500 , where you can buy it already Ethereum and bitcoin , but of course if you want to earn more then buy Ethereum
Support. Bitcoin will not be able to break out too much upwards because there were a lot of failed investments in January. Which on the next rise will beat.
Activity: 420
October 13, 2018, 09:16:33 AM
I think you should wait for bitcoin to about 5,500 , where you can buy it already Ethereum and bitcoin , but of course if you want to earn more then buy Ethereum
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
October 13, 2018, 09:08:12 AM
I believe that every investor should have at least 1 BTC in his portfolio because most likely bitcoin will continue to grow further, but when it will be no one knows, there are only guesses. I think that in the near future bitcoin can reach the level of 100 000 dollars
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
October 13, 2018, 09:04:13 AM
if you have a lot of capital by buying bitcoin a good idea, because we know that bitcoin is the most popular coin of all time with fantastic value, many investors choose it. but if you have minimal capital I recommend buying ethereum also good and potentially too
Activity: 518
October 13, 2018, 08:52:07 AM
Yes, definitely for the price you can safely take bitcoin, keep it long and will be able to earn good money next year
copper member
Activity: 56
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
October 13, 2018, 08:39:36 AM
I think Bitcoin is really worth buying. Already bought it myself. Many in the cryptocurrency market expect a new bottom. And then I will not make purchases. I believe that the lowering of the price of Bitcoin is a false signal for this action. The market is already long below and already has every reason for growth.
Activity: 98
October 12, 2018, 12:22:24 PM
I think you don't have to choose between Etherium and Bitcoin. Difersify your investment, it is always the safest way.
Buy some ETH, get some BTC and don't forget to check top Altcoins - invest in them as well, it'll help you to be less by the price fluctuations.
Activity: 182
October 12, 2018, 06:39:27 AM
It seems to me that the best thing now is to buy Bitcoin at such an unstable market because it is the most stable coin now
copper member
Activity: 60
October 12, 2018, 06:33:58 AM
I've already bought enough Bitcoin for myself and I will buy it again only at a very good price, for example, at $ 6000. But being a supporter of the growth of the cryptocurrency market, I would like the market to begin to grow rapidly in price. And this would give a good dynamic to many processes among cryptocurrency.
Activity: 633
Merit: 11
October 12, 2018, 06:24:26 AM
Is buying BTC currently a good idea, or should I be going with ethereum?
Pls suggest...
My suggestions is better to bought that two kind of cryptocurrency if you see that 2 currency down by 2 to 3% a day. That is a good idea and hold until you got your profit. For me that is the best timing.
Activity: 671
Merit: 103
Moni
October 12, 2018, 06:15:02 AM
Why not? Buy bitcoin and keep it for your future. Probably once upon a time it will reach 100k market capitalisation.
In this case you will become rich guy and will be able to afford more.
Activity: 231
October 12, 2018, 06:11:42 AM
Bitcoin and ethereum both are good coins and you can invest in both coins and also invest some other good coins like neo and litecoin,since cryptocurrency market is down i think its good time to invest for long term
Activity: 630
Merit: 100
October 12, 2018, 05:17:01 AM
Bitcoin is a good investment for a long term. You should buy bitcoin now cause the market are still good to buy bitcoin that still low. Buy and hodl bitcoin cause there was nothing that more better then hodling  bitcoin other the altcoins.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c
October 12, 2018, 05:13:57 AM
It's all up to you, if you believe that BTC will benefit you why don't you buy it, we choose to invest from the mind and see how in the future, yes even though it's not certain it's good why don't we try investing a little money first, from to you regret later.
Activity: 151
Merit: 2
October 12, 2018, 04:54:46 AM
I think you should choose bitcoin, not ETH, because the ICO market is now in a downturn, and ETH is a altcoin that relies on ICO!
Activity: 308
Lead generation one-stop shop platform powered AI
October 12, 2018, 04:53:28 AM
Is buying BTC currently a good idea, or should I be going with ethereum?
Pls suggest...
If you did this in December 2017, then imagine how disappointed you were in the next few months.
Buying bitcoin now is even more risky, I think that the coin will be cheaper for at least another year.
Activity: 378
October 12, 2018, 04:45:24 AM
BTC and ETH is a very nice coin and has potential. So if I think you better invest in both of these coins. BTC and ETH are now the prices are very much decreased and you should immediately make an investment. This investment can give you an advantage in the future.

I don't like the way Ethereum behaves. I like Bitcoin much more. Undoubtfully, these coins must be in each portfolio. Just look at their sell walls on exchanges! They definitely have a future!
Activity: 336
Merit: 12
October 12, 2018, 01:39:40 AM
I think you can invest or buy coins because I think that can be the only one in buying because whatever you can get from you and we might want to be like that. because two coins can be your choice to make long and short term investments
Activity: 252
Merit: 12
October 12, 2018, 01:37:32 AM
Btc is very powerful and has been very stable for such a long time compared to any of the tokens that have appeared lately .with btc being the first digital currency,accepted by many institutions for payment etc,it is good to own btc
Pages:
Jump to: