Pages:
Author

Topic: Shall I buy BTC? - page 17. (Read 50277 times)

Activity: 708
Merit: 103
Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy
October 12, 2018, 01:12:33 AM
Everyone here should have some Bitcoins, we are on Bitcointalk forum, so we are especially talking about Bitcoin, right?
Altcoins are alternative and most of them are not a good alternative Smiley.
Activity: 165
Merit: 10
October 12, 2018, 01:10:07 AM
Is buying BTC currently a good idea, or should I be going with ethereum?
Pls suggest...
The crypto market continued to fall into red and Bitcoin prices fell. Let's continue to take advantage of this fall and buy Bitcoin and ETH at this stage as best suited when the Bitcoin price is $ 6,300 and the ETH is $ 192.19.
Activity: 336
Merit: 102
October 12, 2018, 01:03:40 AM
Im a believer in the blockchain technology and no matter the value of bitcoin, it will still be more valuable in the future as our society accept the idea of online currency. Right now bitcoin has drop from &19k to just $11k, I believe that this is just a price correction considering the huge price jump that happened last December. I think this is a right time to buy since theprice is cheaper and we may expect huge Bitcoin usage this February due to the increase spending as a result of the upcoming chinese new year, pushing the price upward.
Activity: 1366
Merit: 107
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
October 12, 2018, 12:47:18 AM
Pls suggest...
Either of two is a good investment. But you need to look first the situation of the market before invest. Although this is the right time to buy bitcoin or ethereum because the price are low but perhaps it possibly continue the price fall. So you need to be very careful. You need to analyze first the price movement and right timing to buy is important.
copper member
Activity: 840
Merit: 114
October 12, 2018, 12:27:33 AM
Pls suggest...
I think it's a good idea to invest with coins that you believe and believe can bring future benefits in investing in cryptocurrencies, it requires confidence and patience is the most important capital in investing because with cryptocurrencies everything might happen
yes you are right, now is the right time for investors to buy coins, because as you say, market prices are falling, and we can buy coins at a low price. but if you want to sell it, you should hold your coin until the market price rises again. and it is not easy if you are not patient, so we must need patience in the long run
Activity: 69
Merit: 0
October 12, 2018, 12:21:03 AM
Should you buy a BTC and ETH. Because if viewed from market prices now all coin price is very fall, and this is also natural by BTC and ETH. So if you want to invest, now is a perfect time.
That's right if you now buy two coins because the current price is cheap, almost all coins fall. if you want to invest from now on because the market will rise soon and you can get many benefits. especially the coins you have are very good and potentially very large and most likely you can get big profits.
twa
Activity: 320
Merit: 100
BitSong is a decentralized music streaming platfor
October 12, 2018, 12:10:22 AM
Pls suggest...
I think it's a good idea to invest with coins that you believe and believe can bring future benefits in investing in cryptocurrencies, it requires confidence and patience is the most important capital in investing because with cryptocurrencies everything might happen
Activity: 1
October 12, 2018, 12:01:17 AM
Pls suggest...
yes
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
October 11, 2018, 11:55:05 PM
Should you buy a BTC and ETH. Because if viewed from market prices now all coin price is very fall, and this is also natural by BTC and ETH. So if you want to invest, now is a perfect time.
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
Decentralized Digital Billboards
October 11, 2018, 11:40:39 PM
Half part of your funds must be in a BTC.
Owning bitcoins give you
- feeling yourself good
- opportunity to buy alts at very big deeps
- price of btc can rise very high and you have good profit
Activity: 1470
Merit: 135
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
October 11, 2018, 11:38:29 PM
BTC and ETH is a very nice coin and has potential. So if I think you better invest in both of these coins. BTC and ETH are now the prices are very much decreased and you should immediately make an investment. This investment can give you an advantage in the future.

I agree. It is very effective to invest into both of this. Ethreum and Bitcoin are the most profitable coin of today. And also they have a high market value in which those two are on top of the chart. But then if we look into it. Bitcoin is much better. Aside from high value it has a huge potential too.
Activity: 69
October 11, 2018, 11:36:18 PM
a good idea to now buy Bitcoin and Ethereum because now the price is very cheap and use the current time to double coins and then later when the price rises high you can make big profits. So these two coins can be profitable in the future if you patiently wait until the market stabilizes and rises high.
Activity: 476
Merit: 41
October 11, 2018, 11:34:41 PM
Wow, things have changed a lot since Dec 2017 (when the post was made).
Have you looked at the second comment?
He suggests not to buy btc because it needs a price correction.
It's almost hilarious to see that because right after that post was made, btc made the legendary bull run straight up to $18000 usd.
And although the price crashed, it didn't come back to 8k until many months later.

and now we are here with btc at 6300 lol.

The market is still young and volatile, no matter what you do there is a huge risk.
But, I can confidently say, that buying btc or eth now is definitely a bargain price and you can expect it to rise soon.
Activity: 6
October 11, 2018, 11:34:26 PM
yes
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
October 11, 2018, 11:30:29 PM
Yes buying btc is the best idea ever why because btc is the origin of crypto means it will not die easily
Activity: 378
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
October 11, 2018, 11:29:21 PM
Pls suggest...

if I see Bitcoin prices are more stable than Etheruem, because Ethereum prices are very long increasing but often decreases while Bitcoin prices often increase but often decrease too, even though they often go down but the decline in Bitcoin prices is not as big as Ethereum prices.
Activity: 434
October 11, 2018, 11:17:17 PM
There is no specific good time to buy btc. JUST don't forget to buy small amounts to average the price.
copper member
Activity: 112
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
October 11, 2018, 11:41:57 AM
The cryptocurrency market has become cheaper again. And as it always happens, all the main price movements go after Bitcon. Now is a good time to buy Bitcoin, as for me. I'm not sure there will be a new bottom in the market.
Activity: 452
October 11, 2018, 10:36:47 AM
I think if you have free capital, you can buy BTC with confidence, because even on daily fluctuations you can earn about 300-500 dollars, and I’m not even talking about it in the future if you hold it
Activity: 406
The Exchange for EOS Community
October 11, 2018, 10:05:55 AM
Now if buying BTC is quite risky, because it is not sure that the market will recover, BTC prices will not be sure that they will grow up. So in my opinion, we should not focus on buying BTC but buying other coins would be better.
Pages:
Jump to: