Pages:
Author

Topic: Shall I buy BTC? - page 18. (Read 50277 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 253
October 11, 2018, 08:01:31 AM
In 2018, many times saw the correction of the price of Bitcoin. Since the current price of Bitcoin is at the bottom level, invest in the Bitcoin investment adventure. I don't recommend throwing anything down and buying Bitcoin. Always diversify the commodities you invest.
Activity: 160
Merit: 10
October 11, 2018, 05:51:54 AM
Of course, if you have the opportunity. Best to buy bitcoin. Bitcoin is a leader is the very first and best coin in the world of cryptocurrency. I think that if you invest in Bitcoin, then you will definitely make a profit.
Activity: 420
Merit: 6
October 11, 2018, 05:47:32 AM
This morning all the cryptocurrencies fell very unexpectedly for me. Although the entire real stock market crashes amid the global financial crisis. Of all the assets of the current gold remains in place and even adds a little. Also in the cryptocurrency market is a bad news background, so it’s too early for investors.
Activity: 287
October 11, 2018, 05:41:15 AM
Yes . Both are the best money in the world of electronic money. If you have a lot of money then invest in BTC. If you have less capital then think ETH. I believe both of these currencies are highly profitable. BTC is king, EHT is queen.
Activity: 684
October 11, 2018, 05:02:37 AM
I think that bitcoin need to buy when it dumps, in the schedule is clearly visible, so now is a good time.
Activity: 308
Merit: 11
D E P O S I T O R Y N E T W O R K
October 11, 2018, 04:59:24 AM
Is buying BTC currently a good idea, or should I be going with ethereum?
Pls suggest...

My suggestion is you better buy bitcoin now (just try it) but dont use all your money and doing quitting your current and stable job because of bitcoin.Be a good investor.Buy bitcoin now because it has a cheap price now and it has a possible to got a higher price . But still your decision will be follow.
Activity: 170
The World’s First Blockchain Core
October 11, 2018, 04:36:10 AM
Pls suggest...

If you want to earn more money surely you need to choose eth. Because in crypto space
smaller marketcaps are more volatile and more risky than bigger ones. So as you can see eth have 20 billion market cap
and bitcoin have 110 billion market cap. That means btc is more safe but eth can be more profitable.
Activity: 231
Merit: 100
October 11, 2018, 04:33:57 AM
Pls suggest...
Of course, it is a good idea to buy Bitcoin at this point. According to several reports and analysis of economic experts, Bitcoin will raise $ 25,000 and buy Bitcoin more than ETH. I hope this is true and will motivate the entire community.
Activity: 574
Merit: 11
HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing
October 11, 2018, 04:29:06 AM
BTC and ETH is a very nice coin and has potential. So if I think you better invest in both of these coins. BTC and ETH are now the prices are very much decreased and you should immediately make an investment. This investment can give you an advantage in the future.
Activity: 144
October 11, 2018, 04:08:25 AM
Pls suggest...
You will not spend too much money if you buy Bitcoin at this time. I think this is the bottom of Bitcoin when its price is $ 6,273 very potential and cheap. So why not buy them when it's the best money.
Activity: 448
Merit: 1
October 11, 2018, 03:50:16 AM
The best idea is to invest in bitcoin, you can certainly buy other altcoins to make decisions what else altcoins to buy only on their own carefully examine the market, forecasts and only then invest..
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
October 10, 2018, 07:43:26 PM
BTC Investment is a venerable one, you can buy and store on your wallet. precisely when prize raises you can offer and make more advantage to contribute on BTC AND more lucrative so far without stress, I was valor from a sidekick and I for one practice it work and profit without store rent, you can optically discern venerates contribute on BTC more, is a savvy thought to put everything hanging in the balance, it can never fall. in any case, reliably check grandstand prize afore acquiring and advertising.
Activity: 196
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
October 10, 2018, 06:02:42 PM
It seems to me that you can always buy Bitcoin because it is the most important currency in this large market and it will always appreciate more than the other coins that exist in this market. Therefore, I always tell everyone, buy and do not think!
Activity: 634
Merit: 128
October 10, 2018, 05:22:21 PM
Bitcoin investment is one of the lucrative ones in crypto. Buying Bitcoin now is smart because the price of Bitcoin is still relatively low as compared to the potentials and capabilities of Bitcoin rising on the market.
of course because bitcoin is to invest in the long term, now trying to buy and be detained a few years later sold then you will get a big profit, so start now. do not allow this opportunity for success
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!
October 10, 2018, 05:16:30 PM
If you want to keep this coin for several years, now is a good time to buy Bitcoin. I believe that Bitcoin is very well suited for long-term investments.
Activity: 266
Merit: 7
October 10, 2018, 05:15:14 PM
Buy Bitcoin is safer but buy ETH will give you the higher profit. Make sure to invest with your inactive money.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 500
October 10, 2018, 04:44:11 PM
Considering to the last technical analysis BTC will jump from today's 6500$ to 7000-7100$ in the next couple of days. Stop loses should be set around 6400$.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
October 10, 2018, 04:19:50 PM

Considering the positive growth trend in the Bitcoin price over the past 5 years, I think now is still a good time to invest in this project, imagine what those who bought Bitcoin 10 thousand or more now think.
Activity: 350
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
October 10, 2018, 04:04:13 PM
I'm not sure it's worth buying bitcoin right now. I would suggest you invest in young and promising altcoins.
OTC
Activity: 196
October 10, 2018, 04:02:17 PM
Sure. This is the right time to buy bitcoin especially this period where the market is down. You can wait and keep it till the market recovers again.
Pages:
Jump to: