Pages:
Author

Topic: Shall I buy ETH? - page 39. (Read 32179 times)

Activity: 21
Merit: 0
May 03, 2018, 12:00:22 PM
I think you are already late to the train. Because in previous 2 weeks it raised up to 200%. But anyway you could buy it, because I think that to the end of summer it will be 1000$
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
May 02, 2018, 11:39:29 PM
Is buying ETH currently a good idea, or should I be going with Bitcoin?
the increase that occurred in Ethereum is very good and satisfying. to have Ethereum is also a good choice. with this increase, the price of Ethereum will continue soaring so very good to buy it.
Activity: 61
May 02, 2018, 11:22:28 PM

I do not think so
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
May 02, 2018, 11:20:27 PM
both bitcoin and ethereum is good to invest but i will suggest to you to buy is ethereum because it has a potential to be a competitor of bitcoin. And many investors now supports ethereum like ICO's Projects.
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
May 02, 2018, 11:17:46 PM
You should be going to the coins that currently have low valued but not too low that seems to have no future. Go with the alts that has the potential to grow its value or invest in ICOs that you think will succeed. Rather than buying just 1 coin, spread your assets to various alts so that the potential is not limited to only one.
Activity: 364
Merit: 13
May 02, 2018, 11:15:03 PM

In my opinion it's good now to buy ethereum than bitcoin because it's lower price, Ethereum is the top 2 in market it has a potential to beat bitcoin price in the future.
Activity: 127
May 02, 2018, 11:12:25 PM
Ethereum is a brand new and open blockchain platform that allows anyone to create and use decentralized applications that run through blockchain technology in the platform. Like Bitcoin, Ethereum is not under the control of anyone, nor is it owned by anyone. It is an open source project created by many people worldwide. Unlike the Bitcoin protocol, Ethereum's design is flexible and adaptable. Creating a new application on the Ethereum platform is easy. With the release of Homestead, anyone can safely use the application on the platform. So I think Ethereum has a lot of investment value.
legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 1354
May 02, 2018, 11:13:23 PM
Ethereum is really the best coin for this year, I believe on that. I already accumulate ethereum since last year and I still holding ethereum for long term position, that is one of the best coin for me so far since I started in crypto, I really research the project of ethereum. My advice to you is, YES, you SHOULD buy Ethereum.
Activity: 448
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
May 02, 2018, 11:12:18 PM
Yes, this is indeed the best idea if you want to buy some Ethereum. The price of Ethereum is still relatively low and is likely to rise further. So you should not be afraid to invest in Ethereum. But even if you invest in Ethereum, you do not have to leave Bitcoin. If you have big capital you can also buy and invest in Bitcoin.
Activity: 119
May 02, 2018, 11:01:50 PM
Yes, now is worth buying ETH, but not on all their savings and aside from Ethereum there is even a few good coins.
Activity: 96
May 02, 2018, 10:58:55 PM
Both of these are currently developing well. I believe the price is stable, even if there are some small fluctuations. But I think both of these are worth long-term investment. You can diversify your investment. Both try to buy some.
Activity: 210
May 02, 2018, 10:56:44 PM
of course it is a good idea ,, buy eth currently is quite affordable and i am sure the current price will still continue to rise ,,
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
May 02, 2018, 10:52:22 PM
Although ETH is not performing well recently, I'll hope it for a long time.
It is expected to reach 15k this year by Reddit co-founder.
Activity: 434
May 02, 2018, 05:50:01 PM
Ethereum is a very worthy investment, as this technology is really very developed and people really need it. And so its price will rise.
Activity: 218
Merit: 100
May 02, 2018, 05:12:53 PM
if you have enough capital, the right choice I suggest you buy bitcoin. but if you are still lacking in capital to buy bitcoin, buying ethereum is also not wrong. because ethereum also has a good profitable
Activity: 378
May 02, 2018, 05:06:40 PM
This is a really great investment. I very much believe in Ethereum, regularly invest in it and recommend you also do it, you will not regret this purchase.
Activity: 434
May 02, 2018, 04:55:01 PM
Actually both coin is good to buy because this cryptocurrency has already build a good foundation here in crypto world. I would suggest to buy both so incase on of them rise up you wont regret not buying another one. I suggest to add more altcoins so you can diversify your funds and get better profit.
Activity: 574
Merit: 260
May 02, 2018, 04:21:03 PM
I have invested most of my capital in ETH. I did it because I do not like to take risks. ETH will bring me a stable income, because it is a very reliable coin.
Activity: 532
May 02, 2018, 03:18:24 PM
if you want to earn while just investing a little money then Yes,Ethereum is obvious and very profitable investment in the future
Activity: 139
Merit: 1
May 02, 2018, 12:00:18 PM
Why choose when you can invest in both coins.  This is the best option.  So you risk less.
Pages:
Jump to: