Pages:
Author

Topic: Shall I buy ETH? - page 41. (Read 32179 times)

Activity: 141
Merit: 0
May 01, 2018, 11:46:56 PM
I think these two currencies are good choices. This requires you to choose. Every time the arrival of the bull market comes from Bitcoin, I think that the price of Ethereum will rise more. Which currency to invest in depends on which More optimistic.
Activity: 193
Merit: 100
May 01, 2018, 10:50:28 PM
i think is yes increase ethereum .for now it is good to invest ethereum buy and hold for the long term trade.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
Decentralized Transportation Solution
May 01, 2018, 10:59:08 PM
Is buying ETH currently a good idea, or should I be going with Bitcoin?
Ethereum is currently a coin that has increased in terms of enthusiasts. this is able to trigger the price of Ethereum increases and gets big profits. therefore buying Ethereum is pretty good.
Activity: 574
Merit: 10
May 01, 2018, 10:33:29 PM
ETH and bitcoin are also good investments you get, because they also have great potential in the future, so you will get a faster profit.
Activity: 686
Merit: 104
May 01, 2018, 10:29:14 PM
equally good. but I prefer to invest in eth, especially if you want long-term investment.
Activity: 210
May 01, 2018, 10:26:07 PM

for now do not buy Ethereum first because now the price of Ethereum goes up and you can buy bitcoin for a while because bitcoin price is very long to get back to stable price, therefore you can hold your bitcoin until bitcoin price is stable and can get profit because altcoin bitcoin is good and can survive for the future

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
May 01, 2018, 10:23:25 PM
with the purchase of Ethereum pretty good because Ethereum has a pretty good development and has potential in the future. with profitable Ethereum purchases.

It is also not a bad idea to buy both coins. Both coins have proven themselves in the market with a lot of competitors and over time. I think both are profitable in long term hold. I suggest if you have extra resources, you can buy both coins, if not, pick any of the two coins.
Pretty sure that both coins will still in the rising period even you already have some buying more is a good investment for you to gain much bigger,
the bounce back still ongoing and the progress from ETH platform are still on its way, first thing you needed to understand is how to trust your investment
from doing this you will be able to hold till you reach your target.
Activity: 378
Merit: 16
May 01, 2018, 09:54:06 PM
If you want to buy eth you just need to hodl it for a long time. It will be couple of months or a year. You need also to buy more ETH if you want to gain more profit if you are expecting thousands of dollars. There is no right timing to buy coins but based on the market right how it is a good time to buy.
Activity: 126
May 01, 2018, 09:46:02 PM
with the purchase of Ethereum pretty good because Ethereum has a pretty good development and has potential in the future. with profitable Ethereum purchases.

It is also not a bad idea to buy both coins. Both coins have proven themselves in the market with a lot of competitors and over time. I think both are profitable in long term hold. I suggest if you have extra resources, you can buy both coins, if not, pick any of the two coins.
Activity: 224
Merit: 8
May 01, 2018, 09:38:08 PM
Activity: 55
Merit: 1
KRIPTON
May 01, 2018, 09:27:00 PM
If you can invest in both coins, way better. if not, you can pick either of the two, both are exceptionally great coins. Investing in it is a sure shot and will yield good profits in long term. In our country, ETH have now been listed alongside BTC. It is a good indication actually of an adoption.
Best of luck.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
May 01, 2018, 09:23:09 PM
i think yes, etheruem has a potential to make our future better, right time to buy/invest etheruem and hold it and wait the perfect timing when the price was increase to exchange a better profit.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 538
dont be greedy
May 01, 2018, 09:17:53 PM
ETH is still a good price to buy, because it is still relatively cheap and has not experienced a pump
I think, the price of ETH will tend to rise until the end of this year
And november is the right month to sell your Ethereum assets
Activity: 262
Merit: 2
May 01, 2018, 09:14:04 PM
it is better if ETH invest than the BTC is very low on its price and it is uncertain if the price is still higher so it would be better if ETH had just invested.
Activity: 350
May 01, 2018, 09:13:51 PM
If we have more fund, than is better to invest in both Eth and bitcoin. As invest in both is more low risk than only invest in one.

Both coin is profitable but they have different potential and growth in the market, you should invest depending on how much capital you want to spend for cryptocurrency.
Activity: 322
May 01, 2018, 08:56:40 PM
Yes , try buying ethereum altcoin because this coin can be trusted and it has established its name in the coin market, its use ,its purpose ,so you will not regret when you buy or invest in ethereum , it has also a good price value in the market.
Activity: 840
May 01, 2018, 08:51:11 PM

I think Ether is the most valuable altcoin and will experience the most growth over the years compared to any other cryptocurrency.  Ether actually has actual value, unlike most other altcoins, because it is basically fuel for running smart contracts on the Ethereum Network.  Many people compare it to oil which is a very good comparison because oil is our main source of energy in the world as of now.

Ethereum have good potential in the future and with smart contract that used by many platform, will increasing ethereum demand for paying transaction fee. Beside that, Ethereum is largest liquidity after bitcoin in market and the liquidity is very big, thats make ethereum as investment is very good
Activity: 308
May 01, 2018, 08:45:59 PM

Buying eth is a good idea if you have a small amount of capital but purchasing bitcoins is better if you really have a decent amount of capital since the growth in the market is better and faster more than ethereum.
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
May 01, 2018, 08:37:58 PM

I think Ether is the most valuable altcoin and will experience the most growth over the years compared to any other cryptocurrency.  Ether actually has actual value, unlike most other altcoins, because it is basically fuel for running smart contracts on the Ethereum Network.  Many people compare it to oil which is a very good comparison because oil is our main source of energy in the world as of now.
Activity: 344
Merit: 100
May 01, 2018, 08:37:26 PM

Of course you should buy eth right now. Because I think the potential of eth will increase this year. Ethereum has a very high popularity too. Big investors may now invest in ethereum and try to invest in ethereum. Purchase a little while you have enough money.
Pages:
Jump to: