Pages:
Author

Topic: Shall I buy ETH? - page 43. (Read 32179 times)

Activity: 149
Merit: 0
May 01, 2018, 07:35:19 AM

ETH is a good coin with high growth potential, It hasn''t even reached half what i can get to be. It still has a ling way in terms of development yet its the second best crypto there is in terms of value, Bitcoin is also good, but in this case, i will all depend on your financial capacity, ETH is a good coin, worth buying.
legendary
Activity: 3640
Merit: 1209
May 01, 2018, 07:28:36 AM
Is buying ETH currently a good idea, or should I be going with Bitcoin?

You can buy ETH and BTC. Etherium's growth will be stronger than bitcoin's, but ETH will have more downturn. Ether has a strong engine of growth, all these projects that work on ERC20 tokens, which use ether gas for transactions -that's what increases its price.
Activity: 1
May 01, 2018, 07:26:53 AM
I think there is a great future for ETH. So I'm buying it. But you should make your own decision of course.
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
May 01, 2018, 07:25:57 AM
You’ll have to investigate the market first and find a suitable strategy and approach of investment to make it money-making.
Activity: 252
Merit: 22
Marketplace for sensor data
May 01, 2018, 07:25:41 AM
You should invest in ETH because we can see that ETH is recovering very quickly, even faster than BTC in April. So you should consider investing in ETH and hold until the end of the year instead of investing in BTC. Because ETH has a vast network of altcoins and ICO Token, and the future is sure ETH will have a lot more potential than the BTC now.
Activity: 90
May 01, 2018, 07:24:49 AM
Any of the two crypto is a good investment. Eth and bitcoin are top cryptos in digital currency, you'll gain profit in any of the two. For me the higher the pirce of the altcoin the riskier it can be because you'll invest a big amount of money. Go for the ETH if you want to learn more about investing Bitcoin is much riskier than ETH.
Activity: 135
Merit: 3
May 01, 2018, 07:24:26 AM
I think it's better to choose ethereum because eth will surprise this year with inflated prices, perfect for long-term investments
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
May 01, 2018, 07:23:20 AM
To buy coins from one of the biggest platforms of today is very profitable, do you think the same way? Then you need to do this, because in the long term, the kriptvals are really going to bring their owners great opportunities, it only remains to wait and just to do their own business in parallel, it's not so difficult as you think.
Activity: 196
May 01, 2018, 07:20:26 AM
it will be the best decision of your life if you invest in ETH all my mind set is to be an investor my interest is in ETH and BITCOIN they are the first 2 in crypto currency market
Activity: 233
Merit: 10
May 01, 2018, 07:18:17 AM
the most stable and most invested coin of the ethereum crypto currency stock exchange. the price has risen a bit and he is trying to protect himself now. I think it gives me an opportunity to get it.
Activity: 308
May 01, 2018, 07:18:08 AM
I think that now it is not worth buying anything either, because there is uncertainty in the market, until you say exactly where the market will go
Activity: 443
Merit: 100
https://streamies.io/
May 01, 2018, 07:18:03 AM
Yes, you should but Eth now because it is a big advantage that the price of the eth in the market is low. Eventually, it will increase again and you will surely regret if you will not going to buy now.
Activity: 294
Merit: 6
May 01, 2018, 07:14:37 AM
Buying ethereum is never a bad idea. On the contrary, it is a very good investment move if you are a crypto investor. As an investor in the cryptocurrency market, the first two coins in your portfolio should always be bitcoin followed by ethereum as these are the biggest projects so you cannot go wrong with them before you actually start putting your money into other altcoins in the market, so yes, you should definitely buy ethereum
Activity: 117
May 01, 2018, 06:58:35 AM
for me it's better to invest bitcoin than ETH because bitcoin is bigger.
Activity: 112
May 01, 2018, 06:36:26 AM
Yes, while the market has sagged, you should buy cryptocurrency, invest in BTC and ETH, but not in equal shares!

Yes if you have extra capital for now you should invest in ethereum now because this is also a profitable coin.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
dApps Development Automation Platform
May 01, 2018, 06:35:18 AM
it actually depends on your strategy but for me, having eth in my portfolio would be a good addition to it since diversifying your portfolio is a better strategy than just by sticking with bitcoin. although there is nothing wrong to be loyal with bitcoin but diversifying it would be so much better. with eth's current value, i believe it is best to purchase now rather than later since eth is slowly in increasing in value.
Activity: 82
May 01, 2018, 06:31:13 AM
Yes, while the market has sagged, you should buy cryptocurrency, invest in BTC and ETH, but not in equal shares!
Activity: 28
May 01, 2018, 06:29:31 AM
seems like a good idea right now. BTC also seems good.  Cheesy
Activity: 182
May 01, 2018, 06:28:18 AM
Is buying ETH currently a good idea, or should I be going with Bitcoin?

Yes buying ETh is a great idea but not comparable to BTC. I think what's best for you right now is to actually earn some coins that you could convert to ETh or BTC. If you already have BTC i'd say you stick with BTC. I still thnk the pump in BTc is more significant compared to ETH.
Activity: 574
May 01, 2018, 06:25:57 AM
You can go both of them
Why not?
Just use your invest money not in one way
If something will go wrong, you always can exchange one into another
But if you will put all money in one it would be harder and you can lose more money then if you will put it different coins
Pages:
Jump to: