Pages:
Author

Topic: Shall I buy ETH? - page 40. (Read 32179 times)

Activity: 292
Merit: 11
dApps Development Automation Platform
May 02, 2018, 12:00:04 PM
I think buying Ethereum is a wise decision. EThereum is the queen of the cryptocurrency market, it has a large capitalization, ranked 2nd coinmarketcap. Every day there are many deals with Ethereum, many ICOs are also built on the foundation of Ethereum. All this proves Ethereum is worth the investment. At present Ethereum prices are quite low, only about $ 680, you should buy now if you want to profit in the future. Also you can buy NEO, Monero, Cardano, EOS.
Activity: 103
Merit: 10
May 02, 2018, 11:41:00 AM
yes I think buying ETH is a good idea when the price goes down. believe me. because the price will be stable again and the possibility of the price will be more up than the previous year because the ETH price is very down but now the ETH price is higher than the previous year.
Activity: 370
Merit: 100
May 02, 2018, 11:31:21 AM
Yes you can buy now because it is really cheap and also whenever you buy you can now get to the hype of the ethereem just wait for it to happen bit as of now buy npw so yoi can gey a lot of profits
Activity: 966
Harmony for One and All
May 02, 2018, 11:22:16 AM
I think that 50 percent of people will advise you to buy Ethereum and another 50 percent say to buy Bitcoin. In any way you should make decisions in your own. I believe the best way is having both, ethereum and bitcoin in portfolio.
Activity: 264
Merit: 0
May 02, 2018, 03:19:31 AM
ETH is a strong coin with many opportunities. You should definitely buy it, its also good for trading as a fiat coin. Thanks to Ethereum for ICOs
Activity: 210
May 02, 2018, 03:14:19 AM
according to me personally, you can buy both if you have enough to buy because both are good for investment. And I think today is the right time to buy. but I think now it will go up only, maybe not fast but slowly for sure ...

Activity: 173
Merit: 5
you will die with your own behavior
May 02, 2018, 01:46:58 AM
I think that Ethereum can now be purchased. The value of Ethereum is always high. Although it has fallen some time ago, I think Ethereum's price will surely rise. We should buy some now and wait for the market to rise.
that's why you did not come buy it when the price fell ? but if you buy it first maybe with the current value ou can get a double profit if it is sold at the current price. to wait for the moment to fall again you may have to wait at the beginning of the year again
Activity: 728
Merit: 263
May 02, 2018, 01:09:47 AM
Definitely, You can buy ETH at this moment, you have to think about its future prospect and then you may take decision whatever you want. I think Blockchain system will play a crucial role in the future and ETH platform will be the most vital currency in the future. That's why Ethereum will play a vital role in this blockchain system. So anyone can buy ETH without any hesitation.
Activity: 69
May 02, 2018, 01:03:24 AM
Yes, I think this is the right time to buy ethreum. With prices currently falling making the right time for us to invest, my prediction of ethreum will be good in the future.

in addition to ethreum you can also buy bitcoin, because bitcoin experienced the same period with ethreum. My prediction of 2 of these coins is good in the future. And for another altcoin you need a better analysis to invest your money there.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 257
May 02, 2018, 12:54:38 AM
Is buying ETH currently a good idea, or should I be going with Bitcoin?
buying eth is actually a good idea, you wont regret after buying it and wait for its price to go up. same as buying bitcoin. eth and bitcoin are the most valuable cryptocurrency as of now, and its all up to you if what coin you are going to buy.
Activity: 91
May 02, 2018, 12:54:08 AM
Buying both coins is a good idea, Bitcoin is currently the hottest property there is, buying it will serve your immediate needs and maybe make you more money, but ETH is more of a coin for the future, It has not been fully exploited and therefore still have a chance to grow , buy ETH, hold t for as long as possible and it might just make you rich
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
May 02, 2018, 12:52:52 AM
Ethereum is a coin that has a high tendency for development. so by having Ethereum pretty good. I estimate the considerable profit going forward. so have to buy Ethereum for now.
Activity: 602
https://i.imgur.com/BBmstUL.jpg
May 02, 2018, 12:47:36 AM
Yes at this time is the most appropriate time if you want to buy some Ethereum. Bitcoin prices are now starting to rise high and are likely to rise further. And the price of Ethereum is still cheap but if kept on hold for years it will be very beneficial for you. You must buy Ethereum right now!
Activity: 141
May 02, 2018, 12:39:52 AM
Ethereum and Bitcoin are very good investment projects, and the risk of investing in them is very small, so you need to consider which currency to invest in has greater profit margins. I think Ethereum is a very good choice, it's Greater room for growth.
Activity: 560
Merit: 111
May 02, 2018, 12:36:25 AM
Ponzi like scam near crash OR 5 years of grow?
https://poloniex.com/exchange#btc_eth
Activity: 910
Merit: 253
Hodlers Network
May 02, 2018, 12:34:53 AM
Good decision at good time,Ether is most promising coin and growing day by day its popularity also increasing. Right now is affordable and will hit on in future,Experts says that Ether is coin of future and will be highly profitable coin.
Activity: 96
May 02, 2018, 12:28:51 AM
I think that Ethereum can now be purchased. The value of Ethereum is always high. Although it has fallen some time ago, I think Ethereum's price will surely rise. We should buy some now and wait for the market to rise.
Activity: 151
May 02, 2018, 12:17:32 AM
I think that buying Ethereum now is a very good choice. I think it has more potential than Bitcoin. Ethereum in the future will be even more powerful. I believe it will have the opportunity to surpass Bitcoin and become a new generation of kings.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
May 02, 2018, 12:14:32 AM
have to. In any case, you have to buy some, buy the right amount according to your economic situation. Do long-term hold. The current market cannot see better projects than it does. So you must not miss it.
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
May 01, 2018, 11:52:40 PM
Well eth looks quite promising and some say it will give a tough competition to Bitcoin.Whatever maybe the case it certainly is doing well and outperforming itself still if you are going to invest know more about it and check the market conditions.
Pages:
Jump to: