Pages:
Author

Topic: Shall I buy ETH? - page 44. (Read 32179 times)

Activity: 227
Merit: 10
May 01, 2018, 06:22:23 AM
Is buying ETH currently a good idea, or should I be going with Bitcoin?

both bitcoin and ETH is a good investment which is available in various exchange sites, there's no other better day to invest than today. If you're onto long term investment, go and buy some now and start hodling till the price goes higer. might actually take 6-10 months or more.
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
May 01, 2018, 06:14:01 AM
You can not count on other people when choosing your strategy for investing money, if you look objectively, I would say that there is still time for investing in the air and making a profit. But the maximum profit can be obtained only if you make investments in ICO, this is more effective from the position of money.
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
May 01, 2018, 06:11:13 AM
Of course you should buy Ethereum. If it is a long-term investment then you should buy Ethereum right now, the Ethereum price is quite low, about $ 668, this is a good opportunity for you to buy. I believe that Ethereum will begin to rise in the next few months and that EThereum will be over $ 1400 by the end of this year. In addition, you can buy some other altcoin like Monero, NEO, Litecoin, EOS. Long-term investment in ETH and these potential altcoins will bring a lot of profit for you in the next few years.
Activity: 2254
Merit: 658
Looking for gigs
May 01, 2018, 06:07:25 AM

Good question pal. It is entirely up to you if you want ETH or BTC. However, if I were you, I would not just rely on Bitcoin and Ethereum alone. I would look at different options such as XRP, BCH, EOS, NEO, XEM, TRX, XVG and so on. In that way, you have diversified your options very well when it comes to investing in cryptocurrencies. Just my two satoshis.
Activity: 406
May 01, 2018, 06:03:31 AM
I think to make predictions in the world of cryptocurrency very difficult but if in order to choose I tend to choose etherium that has good prospects in the future with the help of the majority of projects that use as a means of payment.
Activity: 322
Merit: 102
May 01, 2018, 06:00:06 AM
ether wonderful cryptocurrency. but I would advise invest not only in it. but also see the top 10 best crypto currencies in the world. so there is a chance to find a cryptocurrency that will increase your Bank by 10 or more times.
Activity: 268
May 01, 2018, 05:59:22 AM

I think that now is a good time to buy ETH, because I see a huge potential for growth this year.  Smiley
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
Activity: 140
May 01, 2018, 05:56:49 AM
You should because ETH is a very promising coin as of this time.Before I join this forum I already have a coins.ph account. Upon seeing the acronyms BTC and ETH, it triggers me to do research what really this acronyms are and how to get it. I ask my friend who refers me to create my coins.ph account then he told me that those are cryptocurrencies good for investments. And to have those he said that I can directly convert my fiat money into BTC and ETH instantly.So I did it then few months after, the value of my ETH and BTC goes up so I ask him if there is other way to earn those without using cash money.He said YES and that's the reason why I am here.Bottom line is buy ETH now while the price is still low who knows in the coming months it might double or triple your money.
Activity: 300
Merit: 10
Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks
May 01, 2018, 05:36:33 AM
Ethereum is one of the leading altcoin. It is very popular and is the foundation of many ICOs, every day there are many transactions with Ethereum. That's why EThereum really has the potential and worth to invest. However, I advise you not to invest all the money you have in Ethereum because the risk is high, no one puts all eggs in the same basket. You should buy bitcoin to diversify your capital. At present, the Bitcoin price is around $ 9300 and the Ethereum price is around $ 685, which is a good time to invest if you want to make a profit in the future.
Activity: 103
May 01, 2018, 05:36:25 AM
Buy ETH now, and hold BTC you have. Do not sell the two coins for now, but hold them both in the long run or at least until the end of this year alone. In order for your investment to grow first, and you can take advantage of these investments. But if the longer you hold it, you will also gain greater profits. So, the final decision is up to you how long you hold the coin.
Activity: 6
May 01, 2018, 05:28:37 AM
very good.  Smiley
Activity: 966
Merit: 111
May 01, 2018, 05:27:51 AM
Buying ETH depends on the person. If the ETH price at the time of down. Better to buy because ETH is very potential in the future to increase. If the price of ETH is in the up better then just buy it. It all depends on who buys.
Activity: 333
Merit: 11
May 01, 2018, 05:25:15 AM
You are unsure about the one coin that is worth buying. Eth has one of the brightest futures in the crypto world and not having a stake in it would be foolish. The only place it is going to be in an year is the moon. You can also buy Bitcoin with it, as diversifying your portfolio is always a safe and recommended method.

I see it too, Ethereum is one of the best potential altcoin, besides bitcoin, Ethereum is also very good for us to make investment for long period of time, if we want we can have Bitcoin and Ethereum, both of which we can make to be able to get a huge advantage of course.
Activity: 938
Merit: 14
Earn more with Earn Network
May 01, 2018, 05:19:55 AM
Both Bitcoin and Ethereum are  the two great coins so far. Investing in any of them is a good idea but will be smarter if you divide your money and invest in both. Perhaps, 70% for BTC and 30% for ETH. Bitcoin has already left the greatest legacy with its bullish rise being incredibly great. Ethereum is just second to Bitcoin.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
May 01, 2018, 05:18:05 AM
You are unsure about the one coin that is worth buying. Eth has one of the brightest futures in the crypto world and not having a stake in it would be foolish. The only place it is going to be in an year is the moon. You can also buy Bitcoin with it, as diversifying your portfolio is always a safe and recommended method.
Activity: 151
May 01, 2018, 05:09:52 AM
Of course it's worth buying eth.  While the price has not grown much.  I think by the end of the year it will grow at least 2 times.
Activity: 406
Merit: 3
May 01, 2018, 04:53:09 AM
Investing in any asset is based on risk. And the risks are the same, despite the fact that bitcoin has a longer history.
Activity: 448
Merit: 264
May 01, 2018, 04:48:56 AM
I think you should buy both (ethereum and bitcoin), I think both have the potential to rise.
Activity: 615
Merit: 250
May 01, 2018, 04:48:29 AM
buy Ethereum when you have money for it.generally, I think that Ethereum needs to invest absolutely everything,because it is very very necessary
Pages:
Jump to: