Pages:
Author

Topic: Shall I buy ETH? - page 46. (Read 32179 times)

Activity: 316
Merit: 10
April 30, 2018, 03:00:36 PM
The ethereum is not just a banal crypto currency, but it is a whole platform of decentralized services. The forecast for the Ethereum course in 2018 is $ 1,000 .. $ 2,000.  The most interesting is that no forecast says that the course has collapsed.
Activity: 253
Merit: 100
April 30, 2018, 02:52:25 PM

I can mention a few reasons that are enough for you to invest in Ethereum, so draw your conclusions.
More advanced technology than Bitcoin, supported by FTSE500 companies, the companies with the greatest wealth, uses the decentralized network to securely store any kind of data. Safety; Almost impossible to commit fraud with the Ethereum network. Base of many ICOs and still has a limit above 100 million coins to be created
Activity: 170
Merit: 0
April 30, 2018, 02:18:38 PM
Yes, definitely you should buy ETH and hold it at this time. ETH is still half the price of ETH in January. Good sound from the market is a good signal to initiate a highly effective investment process. The ETH blockchain platform is a trend and a soul in the altcoin world. That shows the maturity and importance of ETH in the future. I expect the ETH could reach $ 2k5-3k this year.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
April 30, 2018, 02:16:24 PM
Yeah , you can buy. ETH will became his old days. You can gain good profit from it.Many people support ETH.
Activity: 484
April 30, 2018, 02:15:23 PM
I like Ethereum more than Bitcoin because Ethereum has a team of developers with solid footsteps, which offers better movement than Bitcoin. Ethereal communities are significant, and many ICOs are using the Ethereum platform to develop their projects.
Activity: 210
April 30, 2018, 02:13:50 PM
Yes you should buy ETH, because as the prices of bitcoin will rise ultimately the price of ETH will rise.
Activity: 279
Merit: 105
April 30, 2018, 01:56:31 PM
Very reliable strategies is the distribution of your investment capital into several coins. This way you will be able to reduce your risks, if something happens to one of the coins-you will not lose all the money.
Activity: 282
April 30, 2018, 01:50:29 PM
Thats your choice my friend , if you will listen to other people maybe you will make a mistake and invest in the coin with a small profit . But if you reallu want our advice then i propose you to invest in bitcoin . Bitcoin is the king of the altcoin . We all know that bitcoin has reached almost 20K $ last year , i mean , thats a hell of a price , right ? In my opinion he will reach that value again but we cannot predict when thats gonna happen. So invest in bitcoin , you will earn a bigger profit if you will do that.
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
April 30, 2018, 01:43:08 PM
choosing bitcoin over ethereum is what I will suggest being on a safer side but if you are looking to invest in ICOs in future then I will say to buy ETH at the low levels you get. ETH no doubt has a great potential and it will do better in late 2018. so yeah you can grab cheap ETH whenever you get it's a good investment.
Activity: 378
April 30, 2018, 01:42:46 PM
Is buying ETH currently a good idea, or should I be going with Bitcoin?
When if not now buy Ethereum? Do you want to wait for the best moment? And it just happens? I'd be able to buy Ethereum right now. And bitcoin can also be bought. Should begin growth.
Activity: 328
April 30, 2018, 01:39:42 PM
If this is the right time to buy bitcoin and ethereum because now the price of these two coins is cheap again, but if you want to buy one of both you better learn first the second graph and again if you have better capital you buy eth instead buy bitcoin
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
April 30, 2018, 01:35:37 PM
You can go with bitcoin as well but I prefer Ethereum as it has a high percentage of profit ratio than the pioneer. The coin currently has a market capital of $67 billion and can easily cross the $1200 mark by end of 2018. Also it provides a platform for posting new ICOs and also can be used as a token for new smart applications. This makes the coin have more versatility and more uses than just being an investment asset. It also has one of the best development teams behind it making it a good potential coin.
Activity: 256
April 30, 2018, 12:57:37 PM
Think that buying ETH today does not make sense, but I think it's worth a try and today you can do it completely calm, because I understand that today very many people say that ETH will cost above $ 1000 for 1 ETH
I disagree that buying eth during this time does not make sense anymore but it's worth to try. You said that many people are keep on saying that eth will reach $1000 but the current price is not yet at $700. So if eth will reach  this ammount and seems that you didn't disagree the speculation meaning, buying eth now still make a sense. Buying eth at price of almost $700 and sell it $1000 is not a joke and a small profit.
Activity: 490
Bitfresh - iGaming with 90s UI
April 30, 2018, 12:50:46 PM
Think that buying ETH today does not make sense, but I think it's worth a try and today you can do it completely calm, because I understand that today very many people say that ETH will cost above $ 1000 for 1 ETH
Activity: 630
Merit: 1
April 30, 2018, 12:49:18 PM
Bitcoin is a symbol for crypto world. But Ethereum is a working platform that everybody can use. I think you can buy some for long term.
Activity: 112
Merit: 2
April 30, 2018, 11:04:47 AM
Yes you should buy ethereum now. The value of the eth now is drop. Buying right now is the right choice holding eth. Don't waste anytime now. Invest now.
Activity: 623
Merit: 251
April 30, 2018, 10:43:04 AM
Ethereum has much better technology than bitcoin. Ethereum has ICOs, Smart Contracts, a great team, tons of support and fast trasaction times. It is way more versatile. It’s a great investment at the moment and has a ton of potential to get investors huge gains in the near future
Activity: 280
April 30, 2018, 10:27:26 AM
Why not, ETH is one of the best cryptocurrency. If you want to make a profit, you should buy ETH for long term invest. Now the price slowly recover and this is the best chance to buy more ETH.
Activity: 198
April 30, 2018, 10:16:36 AM
I think you have to buy the ETH and BTC because it is a very good coin and it have a potential. It is the stable coins. I believe its price will be rise in the future.
Activity: 124
April 30, 2018, 10:07:57 AM
You can buy both coins.  This option is less risky.  ETH is a very good coin, but BTC is more reliable.
Pages:
Jump to: