Pages:
Author

Topic: Shall I buy ETH? - page 47. (Read 32179 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 1
April 30, 2018, 10:04:51 AM
Crypto is one of the most valuable investment projects in the world of money. It's a good project where you can make good money to evaluate your investments.

In bitcoin you can gain more profit than other coin like Ethereum because the value of bitcoin is higher than the value of Ethereum. Being high volatile price of the bitcoin is normal and no need to panic because when it is low it will rise again just keep holding and be patience.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
April 30, 2018, 09:28:08 AM
Crypto is one of the most valuable investment projects in the world of money. It's a good project where you can make good money to evaluate your investments.
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
April 24, 2018, 03:40:54 AM
Compared to bitcoin, ethereum has a better chance to grow more.
As we can see, bitcoin has been losing dominance since the beginning of this recovery.
Activity: 182
Merit: 11
April 24, 2018, 03:20:07 AM
I believe that the etherium will show good growth after bitcoin, it is in demand at the exchange of coins, it is not too late to buy now.
Activity: 98
April 20, 2018, 12:14:25 PM
Most of my portfolio is allocated with altcoins, and now I have sold haft of them to buy ETH, fortunately it is growing and revising. I just wait for the best moment to buy and get profit. ethereum though it is a good platform invetors opt out to put their money back to this coin. It's still be the one used for ICO payment,... I still believe in it.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
April 20, 2018, 12:14:21 PM
Is buying ETH currently a good idea, or should I be going with Bitcoin?
Both are good coins to buy right now. bitcoin always increasing when it loosing their dominance, bitcoin use to be dominance about 40% of the marketcap and now its drop into 38.6%. I believe in this condition it will be really good to buy bitcoin cause i think bitcoin should be 9500 $ right now and now bitcoin still 8500 $. Eth is good option too but it already increasing so much in this week so maybe this will be bitcoin turns.
Activity: 644
Merit: 12
Alternative investment banking platform
April 20, 2018, 12:14:08 PM
Ethereum can grow to $ 700 and you can get nice profit in short-term period. But remember, market can go down in any time, so don’t invest more than you can lose. Be patient and don’t sell in panic when everything is going down.

$ 700 is a matter of a couple of weeks, our main goal today is above $ 1400. That is, we need to return to previous highs. Soon a big rally will begin, get ready! 1500$ is my goal!
Activity: 476
April 20, 2018, 12:13:56 PM
For me I prefer for buying Bitcoin because bitcoin can give you more profits it is fast pumping now.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
First Islamic Crypto Exchange
April 20, 2018, 12:11:35 PM
I think ETH have more invest raiting than btc
Activity: 112
April 20, 2018, 12:09:27 PM
you can buy and keep it hold in long term then you can get good profits, ETH have increasing the price day by day now days
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
April 20, 2018, 12:09:15 PM
Why not, ETH is one of the promising altcoins today. Personally, I think that both ETH and Bitcoin are good cryptocurrencies to invest, both in short and long-term. Moreover, the price of the ETH is now still lower than some months ago even now it is going green and green. It is really a good time to purchase the ETH. So, do some research and analyze the altcoin perfectly by considering some reference. Your decision to buy ETH is right.
Activity: 195
April 20, 2018, 12:07:43 PM

If not now, you can never buy cheap ETH. do not hesitate Buy ETH right before BTC up to $ 15k. strong up man  Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 420
April 20, 2018, 12:04:25 PM
Buy those when the crypto isnt healthy, but i think now, though the btc or eth is in healthy, it is still good to buy such cryto and it is a good investment for a long time run, since many analysis think bitcoin will hit 20kUSD this year. Such a great investment!
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
April 20, 2018, 11:54:04 AM

Eth is doing great in the past few days and I believed that one of the coins that are really trusted and has the ability to have a better performance is Eth. It is also the next leading coins to bitcoin so that means this is strong and powerful coins that can give and produce better value in the market. However, I also believe that bitcoin is the best among all the coins in the market. It is the number 1 leading crypto so for me, I will choose bitcoin.
Activity: 294
Merit: 19
April 20, 2018, 10:10:16 AM
You should have invested already during the dip. Anyway if you feel the market will continue going up that you can still buy. I would suggest getting both maybe 60% BTC and 40% ETH.
Activity: 266
April 20, 2018, 10:06:00 AM
I think you are already late to the train. Because in previous 2 weeks it raised up to 200%. But anyway you could buy it, because I think that to the end of summer it will be 1000$
Activity: 195
Merit: 100
April 20, 2018, 10:03:52 AM
Ethereum can grow to $ 700 and you can get nice profit in short-term period. But remember, market can go down in any time, so don’t invest more than you can lose. Be patient and don’t sell in panic when everything is going down.
Activity: 625
Merit: 250
io.ezystayz.com
April 20, 2018, 09:46:09 AM
i think you can consider to buy both bitcoin anad ethereum, because they are in top 2 in the coinmarket, a lot of people believe in both bitcoin and ethereum.  you can invest 50% btc and 50% eth
Activity: 532
Merit: 103
April 20, 2018, 09:30:32 AM
Ethereum is the good growing cryptocurrency but long term investment only supporting this coin. Because is not huge pump in short term but it is always promising platform. So before to buy you should decide your investment long term or short term. I think currently many growing cryptocurrencies are available in the market so you research your own way then only you can survive in this platform.
Activity: 602
April 20, 2018, 09:11:19 AM
Yes of course that was a very good idea, buying an ethereum. Because ethereum has a more profitable currency in the whole wide world.It is more profitable.I think you should buy Ethereum.In the near future you become or you have more money.
Pages:
Jump to: