Pages:
Author

Topic: shall i convert my bitcoins to ethereum? - page 21. (Read 7976 times)

Activity: 742
Merit: 11
September 23, 2018, 02:58:16 AM
I would not convert my Bitcoin for Eth, but I will add some in my portfolio and buy eth from fiat. Bitcoin is  very stable and we can not predict the future.  Since eth is back to its price in middle of 2017 I love to add but never convert.
Activity: 361
Merit: 10
BIB Exchange
September 23, 2018, 02:53:43 AM
for now I am buying some Ethereum this month even though Ethereum's price has not yet increased, but I still hold it for a long time until Ethereum prices return to normal.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004
September 23, 2018, 02:53:15 AM
i was thinking to sell my bitcoins and buy ethereum what do you thinkl guys
depending, whether you sell already has a profit or not. if you don't get the slightest benefit from selling, why do you sell it?
I would think of selling if I get at least 10% - 15%. that way if you later buy altcoins you can do the same thing.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
September 23, 2018, 02:42:55 AM
I believe that you should not sell bitcoin. This is a big investment that should remain in your hands. It's best to buy Ethereum and keep those two coins together. And you will not regret it.
copper member
Activity: 448
Merit: 0
StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective
September 23, 2018, 02:16:40 AM
Both to me are worth having so you can share the funds on them and have both in your wallet but if you think you are good to have just eth then still a good decision.

Btc still have much potential and trust among all and follow by eth so if you choose any outstanding of the two or both am sure you have nothing to worry about.
Activity: 179
September 23, 2018, 02:11:56 AM
I think its not really matter at all, hold bitcoin and ethereum both will bring you profit and approximately they have same growth rate. If you wanted to gain more money maybe you should invest on ICO instead, a new coin have a lot of possiblities and also great risk, but if the project really success and its hype it would bring you a lot of ROI.

I think converting Bitcoin to ethereum is not a good idea considering that Bitcoin today us now slowly increasing and I think the good thing to do is to invest additional money to buy ethereum .
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1008
September 23, 2018, 02:09:05 AM
Converting your BTC to ETH would be the most idiotic thing to do right now. The general trend that has been observed for the past few days is that the BTC market dominance is increasing and ETH is threatened by XRP for the no.2 position.
Activity: 728
Merit: 101
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
September 23, 2018, 02:06:19 AM
I think its not really matter at all, hold bitcoin and ethereum both will bring you profit and approximately they have same growth rate. If you wanted to gain more money maybe you should invest on ICO instead, a new coin have a lot of possiblities and also great risk, but if the project really success and its hype it would bring you a lot of ROI.
Activity: 364
September 23, 2018, 02:03:01 AM
If you did, it was the biggest mistake. Of course, in the spring of 2018 it might seem that the etherium is more profitable than bitcoin, because then it was a promising coin. But now, it became clear that this was a mistaken opinion. I doubt that the etherium will sometime cost more than 1k.
Activity: 120
September 22, 2018, 11:48:54 AM
I agree with those who suggest not to do it. Converting your bitcoin to ethereum is a bad idea, especially today. In the fall of the market to keep the capital better in bitcoin
Activity: 336
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
September 22, 2018, 11:42:55 AM
If we would look on the  situation now, it point to good status of eth. So, if I were you, I just would prefer to convert in eth.
Activity: 784
Merit: 500
September 22, 2018, 11:41:29 AM
It’s up to you. Bitcoin are ethereum are different things but i believe both of them will have a greate future. For me, i can’t choose only one of them. And i wouldn’t sell all of my bitcoin, i think that’s not a wise thing.
Activity: 532
September 22, 2018, 11:40:37 AM
Maybe at the moment it's a pretty good idea. Ethereum fell in price 8 times, while bitcoin is only 3 times. So it will grow much faster.
Activity: 297
September 22, 2018, 11:39:19 AM

Do not sell all your bitcoin to buy ethereum because for me bitcoin is still the vest coin that you should have because bitcoin has the highest value of coin in the coin marketcap but you have to have both bitcoin and ethereum because if you do not have them you cannot do a transaction it is very important that you have bitcoin and etherum in your wallet.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
September 22, 2018, 11:37:38 AM
I do not think thet you shall convert  bitcoin for ETH . Now it's better to exchange USDT or other coins in ETH, not bitcoin .. bitcoin is best left on a long-term hold.
I trusted ethereum to go up again this year but dont ever convert your bitcoin into ethereum now, i believe that bitcoin will recover more faster than ethereum and the rest of altcoins, you should stay holding more bitcoin than the other alts.
I don't think bitcoin will recover faster than ethereum. ETH price is at very low now, just around $230 while BTC is around $6650. If our target is 100% profit, ETH has to reach $460 and BTC has to reach $13k. I think ETH will be easier to reach the target.
if we looking at those amount, maybe ethereum could reach on target.but dont forget it depend on psychology trading in market.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
September 22, 2018, 11:30:47 AM
I do not think thet you shall convert  bitcoin for ETH . Now it's better to exchange USDT or other coins in ETH, not bitcoin .. bitcoin is best left on a long-term hold.
I trusted ethereum to go up again this year but dont ever convert your bitcoin into ethereum now, i believe that bitcoin will recover more faster than ethereum and the rest of altcoins, you should stay holding more bitcoin than the other alts.
I don't think bitcoin will recover faster than ethereum. ETH price is at very low now, just around $230 while BTC is around $6650. If our target is 100% profit, ETH has to reach $460 and BTC has to reach $13k. I think ETH will be easier to reach the target.
Activity: 210
September 22, 2018, 11:30:33 AM
I recommend to not place all of your cash in ethereum. it'd be higher if your cash is divided into totally different coins or investment. keep in mind that "Never place all of your eggs into one basket. " we are going to ne'er apprehend what is going to be happening within the future.
Activity: 1080
Merit: 500
September 22, 2018, 11:24:23 AM
I think that if you have bitcoin, it is better not to sell It and do not convert it to other altcoins. If you want to buy altcoins, then buy them for some money.
Activity: 67
September 22, 2018, 11:24:03 AM

The question ... why? The creator of ethereum does not sell bitcoins, and you decided to exchange this coin. You do not need to do this if the coins you keep in the long run. Especially as ethereum is not so expensive. It can be invested separately.
Activity: 184
September 22, 2018, 11:10:10 AM
if you look at the current ETH coin price, many people prefer BTC than ETH, because BTC is still stable with its price rather than ETH which continues to experience a price decline, so don't change BTC to ETH because it will be very risky to suffer losses, because ETH has no development the good one
Pages:
Jump to: