Pages:
Author

Topic: shall i convert my bitcoins to ethereum? - page 20. (Read 7976 times)

Activity: 485
Merit: 250
September 24, 2018, 03:37:46 AM
You should sell all your eth/altcoins and buy BTC if you want to keep only 1 coin. BTC is the only safe bet now although it may change in a few years.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
September 24, 2018, 03:33:40 AM
I think to keep ethereum is a better idea rather then keeping bitcoin. Ethereum has bigger profit potential. If you compare them, you will see that bitcoin has to go 3x till ATH, but ethereum 6x to ATH, so when the market will recover you will profit two times more if your investment has been into ethereum.
Activity: 386
Merit: 1
September 23, 2018, 08:53:27 AM
I think it's better that you stay in holding bitcoin because bitcoin is the best crypto, but if you are sure of your strategy then you can do it, but don't change everything to ethereum.
Activity: 210
eSports Tournaments on the Blockchain
September 23, 2018, 08:52:25 AM
In terms of safety, the ethereum is extremely useful, if there is a need for reliable storage of funds, this technology will cope best.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
September 23, 2018, 08:42:53 AM
Bitcoin is way valuable than any altcoin. Although ethereum is the leading altcoin, you still can not compare it with bitcoin. Bitcoin has more influence in cryptocurrency compare ethereum. I will keep more than 70% of my bitcoin and I could use 20% for ethereum!
Activity: 406
September 23, 2018, 08:41:18 AM
Hi, everybody. In my opinion, it is not necessary to convert one currency to another, since both of these cryptocurrencies are very stable, and most importantly they have a good future. It is better to keep both Bitcoin and Ethereum, so it will be more profitable.
Activity: 392
September 23, 2018, 08:39:23 AM
I don't think you're going to make much from this exchange. Both coins will grow very intensively, you will not be able to guess what will be more profitable.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 651
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
September 23, 2018, 08:06:57 AM
Now the growth potential of etherium is much higher than bitcoin, so in the short term, it makes sense to transfer all your bitcoins to the etherium. But in the future I would divide the portfolio in a ratio of 60% to 40%.
Activity: 114
Merit: 1
September 23, 2018, 08:02:10 AM
I believe that you should not sell your bitcoin. bitcoin remains the best coin in the cryptocurrency market, at the same time Ethereum loses a lot in price.
Activity: 406
Merit: 2
September 23, 2018, 07:58:45 AM
i was thinking to sell my bitcoins and buy ethereum what do you thinkl guys

Holding on to both will be a better option. Bitcoin as the "King" of crypto in the long run as long as crypto can survive Bitcoin will have a higher price in the time to come. Definitely from the trend now many ICO is using Ethereum as the medium to generate their coins, in long term wise it is also able to have a stand especially from the support of ICOs. I will prefer to hold in Ethereum because i see that ethereum have a bigger room to grow compare to bitcoin but i will still hold some bitcoin and not total Ethereum in my portfolio to diversify my portfolio.
Activity: 41
Merit: 4
September 23, 2018, 07:52:08 AM
You can partially exchange your bitcoins, but not all. Although in fact do not advise it. Bitcoin is still more reliable. Better dig in the money and invest more.
Activity: 322
September 23, 2018, 07:34:33 AM
On the off chance that I were you, I would change over some bitcoin yet not all. As I would see it, the Etherium has more work limit and application than bitcoin.

Be that as it may, bitcoin is still at the best and will be some time, you can not surrender it.
Activity: 353
September 23, 2018, 04:36:22 AM
You can convert your bitcoin into ethereum, which is a good choice. Now, it's more likely that Ethernet will give you bitcoin with a higher rate of return than the coin you put in, because it's already growing a lot, but there's still a lot of growth for ethereum. That means investing in ethereumwill make more money.
Activity: 182
Merit: 13
September 23, 2018, 04:35:22 AM
I wouldn't do so until we start printing higher highs on the macroscale which would signal the beginning of a trend reversal
Activity: 445
Merit: 111
September 23, 2018, 04:33:41 AM
Yes, I Think you should. I did just that. Now it's just great to be able to take bitcoin for an ethereum. I'm just sure that It will return to 0.1 ETH/BTC. Need a little wait
Activity: 462
simply getting the job done
September 23, 2018, 04:27:49 AM
I think you can sell a bit of bitcoin and buy a little ETH, so that you have both coins in your portfolio. Diversification is one of the most important moments in trading.
Activity: 121
Share's you're Blessings !!!!!
September 23, 2018, 03:09:49 AM
base in my observations is worth it to hold btc in long term, likely last year the highest peek of btc almost 1M. and i am sure it will happen again. In short term trading Eth is the best to trade/sell you can buy eth in a low price and sell it in a little bit high price but you need to look constantly in price changes.
Activity: 493
September 23, 2018, 03:06:12 AM
I think it's not a good idea. because bitcoin is better in everything than ethereum. and this year the ethereum value continued to decline. now ethereum is only $ 240. you will experience a lot of losses. it's better to stay in bitcoin. even though they both experience a decline but saving bitcoin is better than storing ethereum.
Activity: 270
September 23, 2018, 03:05:46 AM
I will not advice you to convert any bitcoin to ethereum.It is true that all the coins are in a great dip and it is the expectation of the populace that prices of coins increase as soon as possible so I think just hodl in bitcoin as it is now.
Activity: 805
Merit: 250
September 23, 2018, 03:05:31 AM
I agree that BTC is the best cryptocurrency now and maybe also in the future. But if we consider the profit, I think ETH will be bigger than the BTC. It's not too hard for ETH to reach $500 while I don't think BTC can easily to reach $12k. So I think convert BTC to ETH is also a good option now.
I completely agree with you. Recently, Ethereum has been declining in price too much and now it has a much greater potential for further growth. All the more soon will be produced hard fork and it will push the price ETH high up. I think, by the end of the year the price of ETH will reach 1000$.
Pages:
Jump to: