Pages:
Author

Topic: shall i convert my bitcoins to ethereum? - page 23. (Read 7976 times)

Activity: 157
Merit: 0
September 22, 2018, 07:05:48 AM
It depend on you. You can keep 50-50. The best, most appropriate, and most effective advice I can give you is to constantly research and make decisions based on these researches. It will also be better for you to make this decision not to be connected by a single investment tool, but to create a portfolio. Investments made in this way will be less risky and will provide more return for you.
copper member
Activity: 140
quarkchain.io
September 22, 2018, 06:39:45 AM
Now I certainly would not sell bitcoin that would buy an ethereum. Extremely unstable on the market looks ethereal. While bitcoin domination will be more than 50% do not see any reason to buy altcoins.
Activity: 22
September 22, 2018, 06:31:18 AM
It is advisable not to convert your BTC to ETH.. The rate might cause you  a lot
Activity: 89
September 22, 2018, 06:30:24 AM
No, don't do that.  It is not advisable to convert bitcoin to ETH when the price of it is not promising and dependable. Secondly, bitcoin is the most monetarily valuable coin in cryptocurrency. Converting bitcoin to ETH is like you are trying to lower bitcoin at the expense of ethereum.
Activity: 62
September 22, 2018, 06:27:20 AM
now this is a very stupid decision in my opinion
Activity: 429
Merit: 100
September 22, 2018, 06:21:28 AM
It's all depend on one self.But I advice to hold on the future of Eth.nothing is stable on earth,everything happening now is normal...As I still know and believe that Bitcoin is the king.
Activity: 686
September 22, 2018, 05:46:20 AM
I think what you need to do it partially. For example, I would leave half in the air and half in bitcoin. So you would reduce your risks at times as it is not clear what will happen to the ether

we cannot guarantee that Bitcoin will be more profitable than Altcoin Ethereum so it doesn't hurt if you want to convert Bitcoin with other coins like ETH. because Altcoin can even be more profitable because of lower prices and can rise higher than Bitcoin.
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
September 22, 2018, 05:15:59 AM
I think what you need to do it partially. For example, I would leave half in the air and half in bitcoin. So you would reduce your risks at times as it is not clear what will happen to the ether
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
September 22, 2018, 04:58:59 AM
It seems that it is not the right action if you convert bitcoin to ethereum. Many people compete to get bitcoin. The decline in bitcoin prices will not last forever, there will be time for crypto to bounce back and increase all coin prices including bitcoin. If you want to invest in another coin, you can do it through your participation in the ICO.
Activity: 462
simply getting the job done
September 22, 2018, 04:48:44 AM
It is probably that it is a good idea to convert bitcoin into the ETH now. I think the ETH is ready to show good growth in the coming month. From the point of view of technical analysis, the ETH looks promising.
“Crypto Depository Receipts”
September 22, 2018, 04:39:57 AM
I think that it makes no sense to sell bitcoin to buy an etherium, because both coins will give a good profit in the long term. If there is still free money, then buy another etherium.
Activity: 201
Merit: 1
September 22, 2018, 04:31:07 AM
I suggest you to keep holding your Bitcoin. Don't make your Bitcoin become Eth because the value of Biitcoin is higher than Eth. Bitcoin is the parent of all coins, therefore the position of Bitcoin is higher than any coin. Everyone wants to own Bitcoin. Just wait, soon Bitcoin will return to winning ways.
Activity: 812
Merit: 256
September 22, 2018, 04:08:31 AM
If you do it for long term holding then i wouldnt suggest sell BTC for ETH as its impossible BTC goes down so strong and ETH keep strong its price most good coin for holding is BTC anyway.
Merit: 250
September 22, 2018, 04:04:48 AM
Its your decision. If you want to sell your bitcoin and buy etheruem. Good or bad decision its to the holders. And take the risk.
Activity: 189
September 22, 2018, 03:53:39 AM
Eth has experienced a sharp decline and the possibility of going up is very high, and I don't believe that. And you need to consider it again, Bitcoin is a good coin, the opportunity for value rises very high. if I personally, prefer to hold Bitcoin than Ethereum.
The price is not declining so much now. Bitcoin is also going up from what I just looked at.
Activity: 70
Merit: 2
September 22, 2018, 03:46:32 AM
Eth has experienced a sharp decline and the possibility of going up is very high, and I don't believe that. And you need to consider it again, Bitcoin is a good coin, the opportunity for value rises very high. if I personally, prefer to hold Bitcoin than Ethereum.
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
The New Pharma-Centric Marketplace
September 21, 2018, 12:54:10 AM
i was thinking to sell my bitcoins and buy ethereum what do you thinkl guys

Will the decision are in your hand,if you thinks thats its much better to convert your bitcoin into ethereum because you can earn then do it,but if you thinks thats it will turning more your crypto coins into worse scenario then its better to hold and wait for the market  to stable and going back to its normal process of there spikes data chart.
Activity: 350
September 21, 2018, 12:46:33 AM
If i were you, it's better to keep your bitcoin than converting it to ethereum because you have gold already and ethereum is just like silver. In terms of its condition, both don't have a good condition as it suffers from constant fluctuations.
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1041
1GhxHtabWhEpdb7e7oEJ2vd542n33BwTHR
September 20, 2018, 11:18:16 PM
Honestly with Bitcoin as cheap as it is I would not advise in doing so. Bitcoin is the maturest of all coins and it will always have a higher demand than Ethereum. If your looking to invest in a smart contract sorce token. Maybe take a look in NEO as I have alot of faith in it this year!!!

Also NEVER KEEP ALL OF YOUR EGGS IN ONE BASKET!
Activity: 770
Merit: 101
fLibero.financial
September 20, 2018, 11:12:11 PM
Converting your bitcoin to ethereum might not be a good idea. Bitcoin is the most valuable cryptocurrency that is, and many people are happy holding it. Except you are good at trading, keel your bitcoin and wait for it to appreciate in fiat value.
Pages:
Jump to: