Pages:
Author

Topic: shall i convert my bitcoins to ethereum? - page 22. (Read 7976 times)

Activity: 76
Merit: 0
September 22, 2018, 11:00:43 AM
in my opinion a stupid solution now the etherium does not look reliable
copper member
Activity: 84
September 22, 2018, 10:56:37 AM
I think it is no longer an excellent selection.Bitcoin is base of crypto world.Bitcoin is the don of crypto international.You stand on crypto marketplace by way of Bitcoin.so you in no way want to suppose different without major thing.in case you handiest make distinction between BTC and Ethereum my suggestion is BTC.
Activity: 742
Merit: 100
September 22, 2018, 10:50:27 AM
Of course, You can do it via any kind of exchanges. If you use coinbase so you can also do it very easily but if you live in Canada so it is very helpful to use your country. If you don’t know about it so you can use bittrex and you can convert you bitcoin to ethereum. Without exchanges you can’t convert your bitcion to ethereum. Lots of people use exchange for exchange is token.
Activity: 9
September 22, 2018, 10:02:32 AM
 Bitcoin is certainly a good investment according to experts. Even Bill Gates openly endorsed Bitcoin. But you should also know that there are other cryptocurrencies.

It’s wise to also invest in other cryptocurrencies like Ethereum and Litecoin.

In this article, I will share how to convert Bitcoin into Ethereum, Litecoin, or any other cryptocurrency.

If this is your first This guide will outline how to convert cryptocurrency to cash, including wallet creation, sending tokens and how to cash out Bitcoin and Ethereum to your bank. But first, let’s start with a little bit of background.

We are at an exciting time! It took nearly 50 years to the internet to come from an idea to a concept adopted in mass.

How many years did it take for esports to come from local LAN competitions to what we are experiencing right now? As for the blockchain technology, the Bitcoin white paper came out in 2008 from an idea that was born in Stuart Haber and W. Scott Stornetta’s minds in 1991. As you may have understood, the crypto fever may have not even started yet.

However, pending a very likely mass adoption allowing anyone to pay for food and shelter in cryptocurrency, several steps are necessary to be able to spend the cryptocurrency you own.

time dealing with Bitcoin, here are a few guides that you should read first:
Activity: 299
Merit: 10
September 22, 2018, 09:50:05 AM
I don't think that's a good idea. You should keep your bitcoin. ETH is also very good and currently the price of ETH is low and will increase in the future. But I think bitcoin will increase more and the profit for whoever holds bitcoin will be higher and safer.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
September 22, 2018, 09:38:11 AM
i was thinking to sell my bitcoins and buy ethereum what do you thinkl guys

Personally I will not sell my Bitcoin just to buy ethereum because ETH as for now have a very low price and BTC were doing better than ETH , but it's still  good to invest in this two cryptocurrencies .
Activity: 10
September 22, 2018, 09:34:14 AM
Okay, I think bitcoin is the coolest crytocurrency, ethereum is useful coin with good technology and smart contracts, but if to look in the future it would be smart to have both bitcoin and ethereum cause they will gives you some good profits. So, I propose to collect both BTC and ETH.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
September 22, 2018, 09:23:16 AM
No, of course you do not need to do this, you do not want to make money? Of course, if there is a possibility to do this, then translate now, because very soon ETH will be restored in price and its price will be about 300 - 350 $. I think that you must do it if you do it now.
Activity: 518
Merit: 124
September 22, 2018, 09:18:32 AM
I don't really see any reason why anyone should convert between Bitcoin and Ethereum, in fact, no need to convert between the top 5 coins. they definitely good coins, because they have stand the test of time.
Activity: 504
Merit: 131
September 22, 2018, 09:14:32 AM

Why would you do that? The current activity in Ripple might indicate that Bitcoin is going to move. If Bitcoin goes up you will want to have it. If we get that much discussed final dip, all ALTs might go down more than Bitcoin.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 372
September 22, 2018, 08:48:53 AM
I'm sure you should not do this. If I were you, I would divide the portfolio in a ratio of 65% to 35%, where most of it is bitcoin. Bitcoin is the best coin for the current moment and for the near future, the ether will depend heavily on it.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
September 22, 2018, 08:45:03 AM
For me, if i in your condition i will divide my investation in the btc and eth because i believe both of them are good investation and will give many advantages for me. For long term investation, btc and eth are good prospect and the price of the coins will be increase drasticly. Just learn from the research and your experience, so you can decide when the best time to buy or sell btc and eth, because of that we can earn many profits from our investation.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
September 22, 2018, 08:43:34 AM
I do not think thet you shall convert  bitcoin for ETH . Now it's better to exchange USDT or other coins in ETH, not bitcoin .. bitcoin is best left on a long-term hold.
I trusted ethereum to go up again this year but dont ever convert your bitcoin into ethereum now, i believe that bitcoin will recover more faster than ethereum and the rest of altcoins, you should stay holding more bitcoin than the other alts.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 513
September 22, 2018, 08:40:36 AM
Right now it looks like Ethereum has a lot more to recover and will show bigger profit. But percentage is not all of it. I decide not to touch my holdings, but I have both Bitcoin and Ethereum. I suggest to keep the Bitcoins, because in the end of the day, Bitcoin is the one that dictate the market.
Activity: 426
Merit: 102
Radix-The Decentralized Finance Protocol
September 22, 2018, 08:34:21 AM
I do not think thet you shall convert  bitcoin for ETH . Now it's better to exchange USDT or other coins in ETH, not bitcoin .. bitcoin is best left on a long-term hold.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
September 22, 2018, 08:28:51 AM
It depends on your own analysis. You can decide to convert your bitcoin to ethereum or not, that's your choice.
Don't forget to analyze and think about your decision first, then you will not regret it in the future.
I hope you will get a good choice Smiley
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
September 22, 2018, 07:49:22 AM
I do not see any sense in this ... Only if you leave a part in bitcoin, and buy the etherium for the rest, it will be more productive!
Activity: 308
September 22, 2018, 07:35:50 AM
No i think Bitcoin is the best than Ethereum.Invest in BTC i think always best choice.Because The supply of BTC is limited and it's use area not only in crypto world.And now UNICEF also accept BTC for donation. BTC never go down day by day it's area will be increased.
I agree that BTC is the best cryptocurrency now and maybe also in the future. But if we consider the profit, I think ETH will be bigger than the BTC. It's not too hard for ETH to reach $500 while I don't think BTC can easily to reach $12k. So I think convert BTC to ETH is also a good option now.
legendary
Activity: 3164
Merit: 1187
September 22, 2018, 07:25:13 AM
If I were in your situation I would hold only bitcoin right now and if you really want some ethereum, you can start a separate investment into ethereum without affecting your current hold of bitcoin. I tell you this because in time the difference between this 2 coins will be bigger and bigger.
Activity: 357
September 22, 2018, 07:07:37 AM
Its depends only on your perception or believe about what coin you want to choose,but i have little advice,just take some research and be active in their social media sites,on what is the new update or any.
Pages:
Jump to: