Pages:
Author

Topic: shall i convert my bitcoins to ethereum? - page 61. (Read 7999 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 13
Sold all Bitcoins and bought only Ethereum it's looks like anything stupid to my mind
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
I don't think it's worth putting eggs in a basket. Bitcoin and Ethereum are two cryptocurrencies worth investing in. Especially now, when the market is on the decline
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
https://www.udap.io/ - Tokenize Everything
i was thinking to sell my bitcoins and buy ethereum what do you thinkl guys

It depends on the number of coins you've got. If you've got a few, you can't sweat, just hold them! If you have enough bitcoins, you'd better diversify risks and sell a half of the bitcoins and buy ethereum.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
Diversification. Why do you forget about this.
If you want safe your money and in nearly future earn much more you need buy few coins and hodl them on long period.
Activity: 84
Merit: 1
UniDapp
You will be shorting yourself doing that. Unless Eth price is going to overtake btc (which is almost impossible right now), I see no reason why you should be converting your bitcoin to ethereum.
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
I do not think that this is a good solution,bitcoin is the best coin,in the future it will bring a good profit.
Activity: 448
Merit: 12
I would advise you not to sell all your bitcoin for ethereum. Both bitcoin and ethereum are good coins that you can invest into. Although, we have our individual preferences. Personally, i prefer to hold ethereum, but that does not mean i would not hold bitcoin. As a matter of fact, i also invest into other altcoins. I hold those i have researched and concluded to be good.
What i am saying invariably is that, try to diversify you investment.
Activity: 560
Merit: 105

it seems that it's up to you, but you should know holding bitcoin is more advantageous than holding it in ethereum because with bitcoin you can benefit from a very limited supply of bitcoin.
Activity: 122
I think for now to not put all the money we have on ethereum, because it would be better if the money we have we share for a coin or a different investment, because I think for now etherium will never be more expensive than bitcoin, because the current situation in the market very well indicates that bitcoin cuts off everything, but its growth and decline attracts the entire market, so there's no point in buying etherium for bitcoin.
Activity: 261
Merit: 2
Both are top and popular coins in a market.In my opinion you have 50% coin in BTC and 50% in ethereum.Both the coins have great potential growth.In future you have earn good profit from both.
Activity: 101
If you have confidence in the development potential of blockchain, I believe you will not choose to sell your COINS at this time. The blockchain is still in its infancy.
Activity: 154

Nope. Anyway, don't transfer that BTC. Although BTC is going down, think about it, when the price of BTC down, ETH also decreased. If you do that, you will lose more money.

Activity: 280

Why do you think so? Why you sell bitcoin to buy ethereum? If bitcoin is down then all altcoins also down.
This two tokens will give tou a good profit in the future so I suggest that hold your bitcoin and buy some ethereum if you have extra capital in investing.
Activity: 121
Bitcoin is trustworthy.Ethereum is a good and strong coin in cryptomarket.I think you donot have to convert bitcoin to ethereum. Because bitcoin is a king of crypto market.It will bounce in the future and give good return.
Activity: 182

We cannot deny the fact that ETH is the second most popular crypto but we must bear in mind that btc will always be a significant crypto whatever happens  its always be on top so for me bitcoin is worth it to hold.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

You're in the world of Trading business dude, meaning that is possible you can sell your bitcoin to buy ethereum. In fact, you can actually do this to any altcoins in this industry. There traders who doing this most of often actually.
Activity: 182

I don't think it's a wise idea to sell bitcoins and buy ethereum. I don't think it's safe to do so. Cause it's better to have several positions, it's better to have ethereum and bitcoin together. You can sell some of your bitcoin and buy other coins, like ethereum or EOS, qtum, for instance. You can also think about investing in new tokens right after the ico)) I preferblockchains' ico. Any way putting all your eggs in one basket is a not a clever strategy
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
In my opinion, you can convert half of your BTC amount into ETH. It would be safer to keep different coins, in terms of falling prices.
Activity: 180
That's a risky thing and I'd not recommend to do that because BTC is a classic thing, going 100% ETH may be really risky, many things may change with altcoins in future.
Activity: 392
In my opinion you better don't go for any other alternative coins except ethereum because after bitcoin people and investors will believe firstly in eth         
Pages:
Jump to: