Pages:
Author

Topic: shall i convert my bitcoins to ethereum? - page 59. (Read 7999 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 10
0x860FA3F15AcDFC7c7B379085EaC466645285237d
If you sell Bitcoin then you buy Ethereum, man that is wrong move,. Its pretty good if you buy them both, because as we all know that these two coins has a great potential, good to invest especially Bitcoin.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
I think and my recommendation to you is dont offer your bitcoins to purchase Ethereum, the most ideal way you can do is to purchase likewise an Ethereum and make hold Both Bitcoin and ethereum on the grounds that those coins are exceptionally extraordinary potential and great to hold for better speculation as you can use for what's to come. Be that as it may, you have claim choice, simply take after yourself for which is better for you to do
Activity: 538
I think that's a good idea. Ih you need to buy the airwaves quickly, try to work at a market price. Often, it is automaticall indicated in the order cells.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
i was thinking to sell my bitcoins and buy ethereum what do you thinkl guys

I believe that the funds need to be distributed among different coins to avoid losses. I would leave 50% of money in bitcoin and about 50% will buy Ethereum.   
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
For me i think it is a good deal extra better to preserve the bitcoin than to buy ethereum however you may use the half of of ypur bitcoin and buy ethereum so in this way you can keep two long term cash at the equal time
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
exchange your bitcoin to ethereum or otherwise with instant step in https://changelly.com/. i think this is the best instant exchange for cryptocurrency right now. or you can use another exchanger that requires you to sing up and pas the KYC verification in some exchanger
for today there are still such exchangers in the crypto-currency market, which do not require the provision of personal data. And nevertheless, even such exchangers have a good turnover of funds. Therefore, if someone has a desire to exchange Bitcoin for the etherium, then there is plenty of room for this. In my opinion, the idea to change Bitcoin to the etherium is very good, because the etherium in my opinion is much more promising than Bitcoin.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 250
exchange your bitcoin to ethereum or otherwise with instant step in https://changelly.com/. i think this is the best instant exchange for cryptocurrency right now. or you can use another exchanger that requires you to sing up and pas the KYC verification in some exchanger
Activity: 485
Merit: 250
Convert some of your Bitcoins to Ethereum but not all since Ethereum and Bitcoin are really 2 very different projects/experiments.
Activity: 354

I think and my advice to you is dont sell your bitcoins to buy Ethereum, the best way you can do is to buy also an Ethereum and make hold Both Bitcoin and ethereum because those coins are very great potential and good to hold for better investment as you can use for the future. But you have own decision, just follow yourself for which is better for you to do
A little piece of advice for me i think thats not reaaly a good idea to convert your bitcoin into ethereum either the price are high there are still payment if you will convert a particular token so you just waste your mpney if you do that. I will recommend to just wait for the right time that bitcoin value will rise up again

Activity: 324
I don't know because I have never done like this but I think that you can do this if you consider ether more advantageous compared to btc. I like both of them but as for me btc has larger potential and can become a great investment
Activity: 196
Don't convert your bitcoins to eth if you do that you are playing like a gambling and this is a bad idea if I were you will  I hold it and wait for the increase of the bitcoin in the market hopefully in October to December it will rise again up to $15k  just be patient
Activity: 420
Merit: 15
On the contrary, I believe that bitcoin will grow much stronger than the eth this year, but first the air will grow stronger, so I will change my eth a bit bitcoin later
Activity: 82
ETH platform for all new projects, it is worth investing in, but do not forget about the risk, there is no 100% guarantee that nothing will change, so that you can minimize this risk, you should not invest the entire amount in one coin
Activity: 95
Most likely now I would do just that, I think that the etherium will begin to grow faster than bitcoin. You can just buy a little ether and leave some bitcoin
Activity: 378
idap.io
if you think the bitcoin price is very volatile and based on your analysis bitcoin will still correction the price is high enough, maybe you can change it to ethereum now, but for the movement of bitcoin certainly much faster
Activity: 518
Buying Ethereum will be a good step but I won't advise you to sell all your Bitcoins. Both the coins are number one in their respective categories and you should have both these coins in your portfolio. Also you wouldn't want to miss out if either one of the coin pumps and the other doesn't.
Activity: 98

Trust me it's not a bad idea. It's a very Nice move. Infact, the earlier the better. Sometimes last month, Bitcoin was around $7800 while ETH was hitting $599. Presently, the values are around 6800 and 480 respectively. Assuming these coins are hitting back at what they were last month, BTC will be giving an increase of 12% on amount invested, while ETH will give an increase of 25%. If the values of the two coins should drop, so will it be for the % decrease of amount invested. But, I will advice you stay Bullish. I mean stay positive.
Activity: 91
no mate, keep it to BTC
Activity: 275
I would be in your place, just patience and keep bitokoyn in better times. and they will come in the near future. I believe in this, and we will make a very profitable investment. although it depends on you.
Activity: 203
I Yes you can convert your BTC to ETH, you can convert any of your coins to any that you like or any that you find suitable, thats a decision you are free to make anytime and no one will bother you at all, just ask yourself the reason as to why you are doing it, If you fiND ETH more attractive then go ahead and convert, just make sure you don't regret the decisions you make
Pages:
Jump to: