Pages:
Author

Topic: shall i convert my bitcoins to ethereum? - page 58. (Read 7999 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 0
i was thinking to sell my bitcoins and buy ethereum what do you thinkl guys

You don't convert everything when investing. You keep a number of coins for each cryptocurrency that you want to keep. That's exactly how you diversify and hedge your risk while at the same time increasing your profitability.
Activity: 196
I don't think that would be the best option. All capital should be divided into several parts. And your portfolio must be bitcoin and Ethereum
Activity: 1056
Merit: 251
My suggestion is to change ETH to BTC!
EOS's online line will replace many of the effects of ETH, and EOS will become the application platform of ico in the future!
BTC has a wide range of people, and many people invest in BTC. BTC is a cryptocurrency worthy of long-term investment!

So far these are just words and promises. To date, the EOS has not given any of the above. I hope that this will change in the future.
Activity: 364
Merit: 1
I think that these both coins are stable and checked by the time and deserve attention in the market. It is a pity that the market is not stable at all now.
Activity: 167
holding bitcoin at this time I think is very risky because currently the price of bitcoin is very volatile and tend to go down, in the last few months we are faced with a bloody market and did not close the possibility of decreasing the price of bitcoin will continue, and exchange bitcoin to ethereum in my opinion is the idea which is very good at the moment
Activity: 784
Merit: 115
it's not a good idea to convert your bitcoin to ethereum but if you still want to do this, then you don't have to wait for a longer time. you can convert it right now while the ethereum price still in the low price although the price still too expensive for you. maybe you can convert it when the price reaches the low price so you can buy much of ethereum.
Activity: 92
It can be converted. I think Bitcoin will be converted to Ethereum and there will be more profits. Ethereum will have great development in the future, and the profit of Ark is much higher than Bitcoin. I think I can do this.
Activity: 88
Bitcoin is the base currency of crypto market and there is no logic to convert your bitcoin to ethereum as all altcoins follow bitcoin price movements and if bitcoin dropped then ethereum also drop and if bitcoin rises then all altcoins follow and same happen to ethereum.
Activity: 910
Merit: 100
Actually it is a good strategy. Try half the bitcoin you have when the price is high. And buy ethereum when the price is low. That's a great strategy for your investment. Ethereum also has potential but do not make all your bitcoin into ethereum. Because if you do that may not be the maximum profit you get.
it's really better to divide our assets in order to get a bigger profit, because we know bitcoin is very promising and ethereum becomes the second best coin after bitcoin which also has a good future.
Activity: 26
Yes you can. But there is another better option why don't you trade with bitcoin, this time market is low and you can gain good profits.
Activity: 168
do not move it all because bitcoin too pity if abandoned. assign a portion if they wish to move to another altcoin or to the ethereum. many another altcoin which indeed has the potential to be great. but all also programme the bitcoin. back again to the bitcoin itself don't lose bitcoin.
Activity: 287
Actually it is a good strategy. Try half the bitcoin you have when the price is high. And buy ethereum when the price is low. That's a great strategy for your investment. Ethereum also has potential but do not make all your bitcoin into ethereum. Because if you do that may not be the maximum profit you get.
Activity: 136
I suggest hold bitcoin before you waste your some bitcoin only for fee. I don't know about your reason. I am not sure ethereum is better than bitcoin in the market because for now many coins are still low price include ethereum. Ethereum is not stable too.
Activity: 433
If you keep money in bitcoins, then continue it! Bitcoin is the main coin in the market and all the other altcoins depend on it, so first of all it will begin to grow bitcoin! That will allow you to earn well during the beginning of market growth Smiley
Activity: 84
I will not do that. Because bitcoin is the most special and it is the king of the crypto market in terms of value as well as its influence and importance in the development of the crypto ecosystem. At least it will be so until the hierarchical supply is no longer a special trend.
Activity: 392
I think it's a good idea to keep holding it, and if there's any other income... buy Eth and holding it with Btc, because basically, these two coins are certainly better than the other coins to hold, no need to sell and then buy Eth.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
My only advice is to study carefully every step you take. It is difficult and you should study what you will do first because it is possible that you just have to lose your money.
My advice is to look closely at where you will be earning Bitcoin or Ethereum?
Activity: 336
A very useless occupation is to transfer money from one currency to another. Profits no, but on the commissions will spend a lot.
Activity: 599
i was thinking to sell my bitcoins and buy ethereum what do you thinkl guys

If it was me i will hold both coins but from my personal opinion i think ethereum will have a better future compare to bitcoin. We can also see that many of the ico coins is using eth  blockchain and i think new crypto users will be more incline to ethereum rather than bitcoin.
Activity: 392
My suggestion is to change ETH to BTC!
EOS's online line will replace many of the effects of ETH, and EOS will become the application platform of ico in the future!
BTC has a wide range of people, and many people invest in BTC. BTC is a cryptocurrency worthy of long-term investment!
Pages:
Jump to: