Pages:
Author

Topic: shall i convert my bitcoins to ethereum? - page 57. (Read 7999 times)

Activity: 1071
Merit: 500
Diversity in the portfolio is very important to me. There are both Bitcoin and Ethereum in my portfolio, and there are also a few kinds of altcoins and the risk of investing in a single coin is multiplied.
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
I think if you need to make some profit right now, it can be a good idea, but you should still keep some BTC for long term to make even better profit when BTC price stabilizes at its highest soon.
Activity: 280
Merit: 102
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
I would prefer Ethereum rather than Bitcoin for long term investments.  Ethereum's popularity and potential is increasing by the day,  which will only drive up its price. It's just quite unfortunate that it is still crawling.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
For what? I think that there isn't make any sense. There isn't any difference between them for just investing. I also more like to hold in BTC because I think it stronger than ETH.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
i was thinking to sell my bitcoins and buy ethereum what do you thinkl guys

do not sell bitcoin just to buy ethereum, however bitcoin is still good when compared to ethereum. Save your bitcoins for long-term investments
Activity: 526
Merit: 100
markaccy.io
I suggest to sell some. Because investing in bitcoin is the most important thing. And for the rest, try buying new coins like Ethereum or another altcoin that would have the potential to grow.
copper member
Activity: 92
Merit: 1
In these days(==>7/14/2018) , i think it is very good decision. because now price of the bitcoin is somewhat going high and eth is going down...so in this time it is good time to buy etherium.
Activity: 154
Bitcoin is the leader and the whole market is following Bitcoin. Ethereum is wonderful project with a great future, bit it is following Bitcoins movement.
Activity: 784
Merit: 115
I'm not sure that if you do this you will make a profit, the price of the etherium is greatly overestimated, even now when the market has fallen, but bitcoin is growing constantly

I think if he wants to make a big profit, he doesn't have to convert his bitcoin to ethereum and still choose bitcoin as his main coin because we know that bitcoin price can increase so high. but if he still interesting with ethereum, we cannot push him to stay with bitcoin and he can directly to convert his bitcoin to ethereum. maybe he will get lucky if he chooses ethereum and we don't know what coin that can give him a profit.
Activity: 68
bitcoin and ethereum investments are as good as long-term investments, they have their respective advantages and disadvantages but currently bitcoin prices are experiencing considerable downsides as the market is still very volatile,
Activity: 114
Converting your bitcoin to etherum is not a good idea...and I would never sell all of my BTC to anything because bitcoin is the most special and it is the king of the crypto market in terms of value as well as its influence and importance in the development of the crypto ecosystem.
Activity: 210
Do not. do not you lose just to buy ethereum. If you have more money you can buy ethereum. But if your money from selling bitcoin do not. because we do not know which one will rise first.
Activity: 224
This is a decision you have to make yourself, we can only suggest we can't decide for you.
You know the potential you see in bitcoin before investing in it.
And you are the one that knows what you potential you see in etheruem now, just compare and contrast then decide.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
If I were you I don't convert my bitcoins to ethereum. Because btc has much volume capcity more than ethereum. So took this decision by thinking about the btc future.
Activity: 115
Bitcoin is tried and true and dependable and ethereum is the most grounded of all altcoins, they merit hodling for in light of the fact that they are the best of cryptographic money. I lean toward not to offer our bitcoin just to change over in ethereum in light of the fact that bitcoin is the lord of crytocurrency it will blasts later on and im beyond any doubt with that. Best to have both bitcoin and ethereum they will gives us great benefits later on.
Activity: 252
Merit: 13
https://eloncity.io/
why not hold it bitcoin is the biggest promising coin in view of it is also greater than my suggestion ethereum hold your bitcoin and get the profit later if the market is green
Yes, if the market is going to rise in price, bitcoin is definitely the first. Most of the time bitcoins are wind vane.
Activity: 98
why not hold it bitcoin is the biggest promising coin in view of it is also greater than my suggestion ethereum hold your bitcoin and get the profit later if the market is green
Activity: 434
Merit: 103
Eloncity - power the world for free! /eloncity.io/

why would you turn your btc in ethereum? If bitcoin goes up, ethereum is going there with it, and by the way, it's a nice strategy turn everything into one coin.. You'd better have some money invested in btc, ethereum and other strong alt coins. don't put your eggs in one basket.
Activity: 448
Merit: 101
I'm not sure that if you do this you will make a profit, the price of the etherium is greatly overestimated, even now when the market has fallen, but bitcoin is growing constantly
Activity: 135

why not hold bitcoin? the price is higher and bitcoin is also more popular. what is the reason you want to exchange bitcoin with ethereum. I do not think it's a good time to now exchange your bitcoin with ethereum
Pages:
Jump to: