Pages:
Author

Topic: shall i convert my bitcoins to ethereum? - page 62. (Read 7999 times)

Activity: 87
Merit: 0
Ethereum seems like a good investment right now and Bitcoin is basicly a good one so in order to lower our risks we can invest in both, 50/50
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
S O A R . e a r t h
i was thinking to sell my bitcoins and buy ethereum what do you thinkl guys
If you have a lot of bitcoin, I advise you to divide it into several parts, and only 20-30% to use to buy Ethereum.
Activity: 350
I think that selling all my Bitcoins is not exactly worth it, but in principle it is a good idea, because I think that the Ethereum Will grow in percentage more than Bitcoin. Also in your place I would think about investing in the EOS.
Activity: 275

What for? Is it really so difficult to show a little patience and wait for the price increase. I think bitokoyn is much better than any coin. , you need to save it, and we will see an excellent result.
Activity: 266
Do not sell Bitcoin to buy Ethereum.You would better buy  Ethereum and hodl both Bitcoin and Ethereum. I belive it will bring you a big profit as those coins have a very great potential 
Activity: 318
Merit: 100
If you have enough bitcoin in your portfolio, you can sell some of it and buy ethereum because they are very good coin to have and you do not need to sell all your bitcoin to buy ethereum. You can even leave your bitcoin and continue to hold then buy ethereum with your spare money as they will really yield big profit as they have the highest price in crypto.
Activity: 392
Merit: 8
Well not, now may be new year brings something new in Market and it will be good then, so you can get some profit.
Activity: 168
I return to this topic again. I do not understand why? Maybe someone will persuade me. But I do not see the point of Bitcoin converting into Ether. Can there be an idea and meaning in this? I do not know.
Activity: 107
Sell part, leave BTC because it is the leading coin in the market and soon it will not give up its position. Ethereum should show the growth dynamics this year, so it is worth investing in it.
Activity: 154
Wont do that if i were you.. Tho eth prices are low right now, i think if you still got more money you should buy another altcoins instead convert it to eth. It would be brings you more profit later.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
For me i think it  is much more better to hold the bitcoin than to buy ethereum but you can use the half of ypur bitcoin and buy ethereum so in this way you can hold two long term coins at the same time
Activity: 658
Merit: 107
I think it's the right decision. In the near future, there should be a transition from POW to Casper and this will push the price up. Many experts believe that by the autumn the price of ethereum can go up to 0,15-0,25 BTC and therefore now is the right time to convert bitcoins to ethereum.
Activity: 126
I suggest not to do it. Converting your bitcoin to ethereum is a bad idea because these two coins are highly stable coin in the market and worth holding. If you have enough money in your pocket why not buying another investment like ethereum? And if you don’t have enough money, better to stay in bitcoin because it will give you profit.

Agree. If you want to invest in ethereum , its better to hold your bitcoin and at the same time buy some ethereum so you can have 2 investment at the same time and if you sell bitcoin just to invest in ethereum I think that you will lose some money since the value is difference. Bitcoin has more value than ethereum.
Activity: 378
Merit: 17
I wouldn't recommend you convert all your bitcoin into Ethereum, as bitcoin is the main cryptocurrency and it would remain so in near future. It would be better if you convert some 30 percent and keep rest of the bitcoin.
Activity: 427
Merit: 250

In my opinion, both coins will begin to rise and will have a fairly high price. Overall, I think everyone should have a BTC in their portfolio. I personally would keep my BTC for the future.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 257
if you think that its good, then its good. its your own money then why are you asking other people for what decisions you should be made for your own money.
Activity: 112
Bitcoin has been in the market for many years and it will still exist, so do not sell all the bitcoins and buy the etherium. You can keep both. And this will be the right decision.
Activity: 350
TRONscratch.com

I think it is not necessary to sell all your btc just to buy ETH. The best way to do if I am you is to invest in both btc and eth which is much safer than to invest only in one coin.
Activity: 126

in my mind, if you have to convert your bitcoin to Ethereum as soon as the Ethereum price is currently preparing a big bull run. I hope this will peak last year in a short time. But I think it depends on you and your choice, but for me, invest at your own risk. You are the only one responsible for your own actions.

Activity: 308
What I can suggest, try to hold on to your bitcoin first while its price is still recovering. Because we might see a great comeback from these coins before the year ends. Let's just be patient and wait until it happens.
Pages:
Jump to: