Pages:
Author

Topic: shall i convert my bitcoins to ethereum? - page 63. (Read 7999 times)

Activity: 134
Merit: 0
I think both have great potential. I don't think that is a good option. What you can do though is hold both at the same time instead of converting btc to eth. But if you're doing that for trading then i guess its fine.
Activity: 182
i was thinking to sell my bitcoins and buy ethereum what do you thinkl guys

why do you want to sell bitcoin and exchange it with ethereum? many people want to buy bitcoin, but you just want to sell it ... and the price is now decreasing ,,, are you kidding? ...
cuo
Activity: 560
Merit: 185
I think it's the same, because both have almost the same movement, if looking from the orientation of profit and business I see the similarity because the two coins are on the same network.
Activity: 217
Merit: 5
You are now holding a bitcoin,who are really proven and trusted coin ever,i think you should keep it hodling or doing any bitcoin activities that can make you to earn more profits someday. Just trust bitcoin,where there are so many people who are actually benifited with this already.
Activity: 117
Merit: 14
You can do it to deverify your risks, because sometimes Eth bull running better than bitcoin, and now by Techinical analys it's look rather nice i think.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100

I think you shouldn't convert your bitcoins to ethereum. In my way of thinking, although it is always risky that investing in crypto, bitcoin is the safest cryptocurrency for me.
Activity: 644
Merit: 1
For now, both Ethereum and Bitcoin are doing well on the market as each is experiencing a rise in price. In situations like this, it is always smart to apportion your investment into both Ethereum and Bitcoin just in case the rise of one overrides the other.

Totally agree with you. Bitcoin and ETH each valuable in its own way and both will be present on the market without a doubt. Bitcoin will grow, the ETH will also grow. Therefore, it is necessary to hold both.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
Blockchain with solar energy
both are very good coins, 2 best coin indeed.
I think holding them would bring you similar profit ^^
cause no coin would rise if bitcoin has some moves.
anyway I still prefer ETH
Activity: 616
Merit: 114
Bountylord.com
Do you think that ETH will grow against BTC? I think that BTC more stable crypto and I don't see the reasons to change BTC to ETH. We have not any factors for support ETH price, taken into account that volume of ICO investments is decreasing.
Activity: 406
Until the end of time
I don't think there a need to sell all your bitcoin for ethereum, it is a wise decision for you to hold the both coins because you never know the one that will have the major pump, so I will encourage you to hold both coin.
Activity: 286
If i were you i would have done this already.  Bitcoin is too outdated. What really you can do with this coin? Participate in ICOs?No,at least in 99% of them,buy something in real life? No. Only thing you can do is to cahs out it into fiat
Activity: 433
You should better go for some mid cap undervalued altcoin for a better profit margin, look for more coins for diversifying your portfolio and to get the best         
Activity: 112

Etherium is a good investment and it has a very good potential. And for some time I thought that etherium could actually beat bitcoin but I don't think that is the case anymore. I've been hearing a lot of things saying that Etherium is just an empty investment. Although I don't think it's up to that point, but I'm starting to doubt ETH.
Activity: 616
It all depends on your strategy in the crypto-currency industry, if you think that ETH in the near future will cost much more than now, then it's better to do it, if you do not think anything, then it's better not to do anything.
Activity: 1190
Sometimes I converted bitcoin into Ethereum. But I prefer bitcoin more than Ethereum. Now I completely reserve my whole bitcoin in my coinbase.
Activity: 49
if you want to sell your bitcoin to buy etherium should not all. still hold bitcoin and have etherium. both are good long-term coins.
Activity: 630
NEW MEDICINE:Faster, Safer, Smarter
I don't think it really doesn't make a difference now as far as ethereum doesn't announce any ground breaking announcement.It holds for other altcoins as well.They all depend more or less on Bitcoin
Activity: 378
I suggest to invest ethereum because the future of ethereum is more promising than bitcoin, and I've converted bitcoin to ethereum and other coins because I find it easier to profit from altcoins than bitcoin.
Don’t underestimate the bitcoin compared to Ethereum. Both are really profitable and promising and im very agree with that, but in your opinion that the Ethereum is more promising than bitcoin, thats was the only thing i never agreed. Remember, Ethereum was exist, because of the Bitcoin.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
it seems that it does not have to be because the price movement ethhereum also tends to follow bitcoin prices, when bitcoin prices go up then surely the price of ethereum will also rise.
Activity: 86
Merit: 10
I think that you have to hold your bitcoin and try to buy more ethereum,if you can't buy i advise you to sell only a part o bitcoin and convert in ethereum.
Pages:
Jump to: