Pages:
Author

Topic: shall i convert my bitcoins to ethereum? - page 56. (Read 7998 times)

Activity: 147
Merit: 0
Both are good source of income yet I will not convert my bitcoin to ethereum. Bitcoin has already tested through time and many people has been a millionaire because of it.
Activity: 1491
Merit: 320
🐪
It is not wise to keep all eggs in one basket. Buy some ETH but leave BTC too. Never know which cryptocurrency will have bull run.
Activity: 987
Merit: 254
I find it more logical to stay at Eth. Many investments make me more attractive to use Eth. I am also expecting a really nice rise this year against BTC. I hope it does not fool me.
Activity: 145
Well if I were you, I will going to stay on bitcoin because every time that bitcoin is bouncing back you will always see the difference of progress of bitcoin over ethereum.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
i was thinking to sell my bitcoins and buy ethereum what do you thinkl guys

I thought you did not do it. Turning bitcoin into ethereum is a bad idea, because both of these coins are the best coins today and must be owned. If you have enough money you may be able to buy ethereum, but if you do not have enough money, better stick with bitcoin as this will give you a big advantage.
Activity: 98
in my personal opinion I am less setuu to sell all your bitcoin and switch to ethereum. why if a time the price of ethereum goes down you will suffer a loss of beasar. it would be nice to invest in two types of bitcoin and ethereum.
Activity: 182

no need, why would you exchange bitcoin with ethereum. everyone wants bitcoin, but you who already have bitcoin will exchange it with ethereum. bitcoin is very valuable, you just need to wait a while, be patient bitcoin will rise.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 372
If I were you, I would convert some bitcoin but not all. In my opinion, the Etherium has more work capacity and application than bitcoin.
But bitcoin is still at the top and will be some time, you can not give it up.
Activity: 72
Better to just hold both in my opinion, I keep buying more ETH on each dip though, expecting (hoping) it will get close to $1000 soon.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
I also think about it, converting the BTC into ETH because of some reasons. I often use the ETH for payment the other coins to invest. Additionally, the fee is quite cheaper than the BTC. But, I'm still confused, just wait for some moment to consider yes or not. It must be a wise decision.
Activity: 78
I think it's smart to have a little of both. Diversifying is always the best to do.
Activity: 2422
Merit: 343
BTC is the most stable cryptocurrency on the market and I do not think that it is a good idea. BTC's being stable is its main plus so we should use it.
Yes indeed, it is the most stable cryptocurrency in the market but for me, it is a good idea to convert some of our bitcoin to ethereum or any altcoins that want in the market because if there is no diversification that will happen in your portfolio then you will be at a huge risk which is not a good thing to experience for investors or traders who want to get profit most of the time.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1

Do not convert your bitcoin to ethereum, because keeping the bitcoin you have will be a good buffer in any scenario. I have sold all the litecoin I have for me to make bitcoin. Today bitcoin is the main and ethereum as my coin complement, the two coins are very potential in the future.
Activity: 252
BTC is the most stable cryptocurrency on the market and I do not think that it is a good idea. BTC's being stable is its main plus so we should use it.
Activity: 798
Merit: 253
If my advice is better do not divert all of it. bitcoin is too valuable to be replaced with other altcoins even to school classmates ethereum. If it does have a reference altcoin other then assign half of the bitcoin owned for watching when indeed ethereum could produce.
Activity: 46
I think I can redeem all the Ethereum, because Bitcoin is likely to decline in the future, the value of Ethereum is gradually emerging, and its smart contract technology will be better developed in the future of blockchain technology. . I think the future of Ethereum will be even better.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
if you buy cheaply and then sell it for a higher price than you buy it is your decision because it has the right to your bitcoin account or your own bitcoin asset.
Activity: 308
And you can either use the cryptocurrency exchanger or make it even better and possibly more profitable - to sell all your bitcoins to someone and in the same way to buy Ethereum. Very simple.
Activity: 71
BTC and ETH both are coins that have a decent capability of being fruitful. Be that as it may, the estimation of altcoins are exceptionally reliant upon the esteem province of BTC on the grounds that it is the establishment coin of all digital money. However, an altcoins can likewise have a high esteem while the BTC is diminishing its esteem. This choice is upon your decision, this is betting, gambling. By and by, you can hold your coin and sit tight for the recuperation of the framework.
Activity: 90
Coñvw
converting BTCto ETH is a downgrade. Don't understand why someone might want to do that BItcoin might ba facing lots of trouble recently but so is ETH as the. Market is red. And it has lost considerable amount of money, don't think converting BBTC TO Eth is such a good idea
Pages:
Jump to: