Pages:
Author

Topic: shall i convert my bitcoins to ethereum? - page 66. (Read 7999 times)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
I was asking myself the samed question lately, but i prefered to keep my bag and i buy some Ethereum when i get extra money for some small amount, and i stay holding these !
Activity: 193
Merit: 83
i was thinking to sell my bitcoins and buy ethereum what do you thinkl guys
It relies upon what is the inspiration driving it. ETH has more space to develop in the long haul, yet with BTC you can forestall having generous misfortunes when the alts plunge hard, as its a store of significant worth and doesn't change to such an extent.
Activity: 236
Merit: 100
Both bitcoin and ethereum are presently at good low price. Just personal for you to choose what you want to buy, but I think if you want to get faster some benefit you can convert.
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
I think this should not be done at all.  Does it make sense to conduct such an exchange?
Activity: 406
I think this is not a good idea that sell bitcoin to buy ethereum because bitcoin is the base currency and leader of the crypto market still and all the altcoins including ethereum always follows the bitcoin movement up or down. In my opinion it is to much better holds bitcoin rather then converting it to ethereum.
Activity: 84
Ethereum is pretty cool. Lately I've been trying to get into Dapps and games that are being developed with the smart contract functioning of the Eth network. Most of the games are like ICO scams in that they offer presale of OP items that you can't actually use because it's just pixel games and no gameplay Grin but I like it because eventually there will be a good game with low entry I think War of Cryptos might be that...but be careful. I don't invest in pre-sales anyways.
Activity: 413

Well, I think it is also good to have an ETH investment but you don't have to sell all of your btc just to buy ETH. Just separate your investment into two. 50% for btc and also for ETH.
in the normal state of things in the crypto-currency market, you could keep funds in 50 to 50% bitcoin and the ethereal. But since Bitcoin is in very bad condition today, it's better not to take risks, but to transfer all active to the etherium.
It's up to your decision whether you convert it to ethereum or not. The only person to be blamed of at the end is you yourself alone. Decision making is very hard especially in this aspect. Crypto world is different from the real world that we live in. This is digitized and the risk is unlimited so whatever happens,always prepare yourself to continue the battle.
Activity: 196
I suggest not to do it. Converting your bitcoin to ethereum is a bad idea because these two coins are highly stable coin in the market and worth holding. If you have enough money in your pocket why not buying another investment like ethereum? And if you don’t have enough money,
Activity: 121
I wouldn't put all funds in one basket. Diversity is the very wise thing and it's highly applicable for crypto, considering its vulnerability to exposure of many different factors. I think it's much safer to keep both BTC and ETH.
Activity: 72
I think there is no need to convert your Bitcoin to ethereum. You can buy Eth and hold both BTC and ETH. These two coins have potential.
Activity: 280

Well, it is not a problem to do that as long as you get your value for money.
But in real sense if you try anything funny just as you suggested above, you will end up been burnt and probably end up in losses.

Best to do is this, if you arre worried about the altcoins up and down trend, secure your tokens  to USDT, OR TETHERUSD, In exchanges and that way you are assured of any discreaptances that may occure, you will always get back 98% of your money without worry.

So make sure to DYOR and conclude your decision.
That's not a good idea to convert your bitcoin in ethereum due to the market in ethereum was depended in bitcoin market so it's much better to put your earnings to a potential coin that has the highest fluctuation in marketcap like bitcoin.
Activity: 532

Well, I think it is also good to have an ETH investment but you don't have to sell all of your btc just to buy ETH. Just separate your investment into two. 50% for btc and also for ETH.
in the normal state of things in the crypto-currency market, you could keep funds in 50 to 50% bitcoin and the ethereal. But since Bitcoin is in very bad condition today, it's better not to take risks, but to transfer all active to the etherium.
Activity: 546
Merit: 4

Well, it is not a problem to do that as long as you get your value for money.
But in real sense if you try anything funny just as you suggested above, you will end up been burnt and probably end up in losses.

Best to do is this, if you arre worried about the altcoins up and down trend, secure your tokens  to USDT, OR TETHERUSD, In exchanges and that way you are assured of any discreaptances that may occure, you will always get back 98% of your money without worry.

So make sure to DYOR and conclude your decision.
Activity: 167

copper member
Activity: 210
I my opinion, don't sell your bitcoins to buy Ethereum, better to buy Ethereum and make hold both Bitcoin and ethereum because these coins have great potential. These two coins surely give more profits in future.

Activity: 101
Personally, I would not do that, bitcoin is the most popular and promising coin on the market and investing in it is less risky, especially for the long term.
Activity: 616
First Islamic Crypto Exchange
I would have bought more than ETH for example cardano and eos. I think in the long term they can give higher profits
Activity: 507
in principle, this is a reasonable solution. The Ethereum, I believe, has not yet reached its peak, so it makes sense to invest in altcoins or convert some of your bitcoins to Ethereum, Litecoin or others. there are some trusted exchangers where you can instantly convert bitcoin to the Ethereum and vice versa, for example, Changelly. Once you send the BTC, you will receive ETH at your purse. So do not forget to enter the correct address, otherwise you risk losing money.
Activity: 521
https://okglobalcoinsg.com/
I think it's a bad idea to sell all bitcoin you have and buy ethereum. Because for now better hodl bitcoin than ethereum. We can benefit from bitcoin trading, but if you really want to invest in ethereum, you'd better buy bitcoin without selling bitcoin. Because I think ethereum also has a good future, but bitcoin is superior. But if there is no more funds, better sell some bitcoin you have, and buy ethereum then hodl until the value rises
Activity: 966
Merit: 104
I think that it will be better to convert only a part of bitcoin into ethereum. Bitcoin in fact still continues to dominate the price of all the crypto currency, including ethereum. However, indeed, we expect considerable growth from ethereum, so it is better to keep both coins and in that case the profit will be guaranteed.
Pages:
Jump to: