Pages:
Author

Topic: shall i convert my bitcoins to ethereum? - page 67. (Read 7999 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 0
I think you have a great Idea in there, but both coin is much valuable, everyone can earned an easy profit with this two coin, both are a long term and basically it is the most in demand in crypto.
Activity: 57
I think it makes sense. Initially i also deposited my money in Bitcoin, but then i decided that i believe in Ethereum more.
Activity: 168
i was thinking to sell my bitcoins and buy ethereum what do you thinkl guys

You will regret your action if your convert your bitcoin to Eth. In my opinion, bitcoin is stronger and has more potential than Eth, SO, why not hodl the bitcoin and sell at the right time when it moons.
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
dApps Development Automation Platform
It seems to me that this makes no sense. Both coins are almost the same in terms of growth, so you will not win anything if you do it. I think you just need to wait until bitcoin grows up.
Activity: 48
I think it's best you just hold your bitcoin and wait till it rises again. The fact that Ethereum has lots of competitors makes me doubt its fast increment, but I think Bitcoin has the potential to rise faster than ethereum even though both are presently experiencing a great dip. You may decide to keep some to your ethereum wallet, but it's not really necessary to me.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
I think its a bad idea because bitcoin is the most stable coin. If I were you I'd HODL only BTC)
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
it seems to me that Ethereum has more opportunities to rise in price than bitcoin.
Activity: 154
Why Bitcoin can I convert it to Ethereum? In such drawdown Etherium alone will not be able to grow. Bitcoin at the bottom and Etherium him tetse. Here is the BNB coin (coin exchange Binance) is growing in spite of market movement. It is number one in my cryptoperthite!!!
Activity: 85
you can change part of the bitcoin to the ethereum, but I do not want to change all 100% of the coins. Bitcoin can fly abruptly to the moon.
copper member
Activity: 196
I recommend not to put all your money in ethereum. It would be better if your money is subdivided into different coins or investment. Remember that "Never put all your eggs into one basket. " We will never know what will be going on in the future.
Activity: 1093
Merit: 103
I think it's not a good decision.Bitcoin is base of crypto world.Bitcoin is the don of crypto world.You stand on crypto market by Bitcoin.So you never need to think other without main thing.If you only make difference between BTC and Ethereum my suggestion is BTC.
Activity: 378
I think that convert bitcoin to ethereum is a good idea because you can earn more profit rather then Bitcoin because ethereum can goes up to 2x to 3x in a very short time but bitcoin can take some more time to  gain double from there present price.
Activity: 295
Merit: 104
I think it's a good idea to make a profit. But don't sell all your bitcoin to buy ethereum, you better sell it only a small part. You have to keep bitcoin, I think it will not be long the price bitcoin will improve.
Activity: 980
Merit: 250
Bitcoin is the base currency of crypto market and there is no logic to convert your bitcoin to ethereum as all altcoins follow bitcoin price movements and if bitcoin dropped then ethereum also drop and if bitcoin rises then all altcoins follow and same happen to ethereum. It is best to stay with your bitcoin holdings rather then converting it to ethereum.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
I would advise you not to do this because, although the bitcoin fell, it still remains the most stable coin.
Activity: 183
I think that you do not need to transfer your bitcoins to Ethereum. because the price of Ethereum depends on bitcoin.
Activity: 163
I think Bitcoin and eth for now occupy the same part in my portfolio, because I think we are losing our profits, but my reasons or you have a bold idea and against other investors' tendencies for now, because all the market fluctuations come from of bitcoin, It is the power of a king in the crypto market. So, consider my decision for the most appropriate and effective option.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 105
It's not a good idea to convert all your bitcoins to only one altcoin.
I suggest to diversify your portfolio and split it between bitcoin and several strong altcoins...
Activity: 102
Merit: 4
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
Now it is very profitable to transfer all the bitcoins to the etherium. Look at the price. Now you can buy a lot of etherium for one bitcoin. More than 14 pieces. But soon we will not be able to buy more than 10-11 etherium for one bitcoin.
Activity: 129
International Digital Asset Platform
It is better to keep half of the funds in Bitcoin, and the other half in Ethereum.And leave 20 percent for other coins.
Pages:
Jump to: