Pages:
Author

Topic: Shocking Times: Movement for Pedophile “Rights” Marches On - page 20. (Read 17045 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

Yes, but people seem to miss the point or refuse to see it. One is used as cover for the other. Why else would they push anal sex on 10-12 yr old kids? If you watch that video it´s clear that this goes way beyond just teaching.
I had skimmed over the video, but oh lord that was entertaining... let's break down everything that was wrong with it:

-The school system said that the content being included was a mistake.  They very easily could have sent it home for the wrong grade.

-CPS stands for Chicago Public Schools, not Child Protective Services which he mentioned later in the video.

-Claims to not be homophobic, yet didn't flip his shit nearly as much at the idea of a condom demonstration for heterosexual sex.

-Freaks out about very young children being taught anything when it's important for their safety at the minimum they have an idea of when to report sexual abuse.

-Being that 12% of students from his own source have had sex before 13, they are gonna need to know what's going on at least to a decent extent.

-Paranoid NWO/GMO/etc ranting

Well, good luck with your co-dependency. Don´t take it too far though, there have to be limits somewhere.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
God damn. Inhumane acts for inhumane peoples why is this even debatable? What if t'was your child?
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003
We are the champions of the night

Yes, but people seem to miss the point or refuse to see it. One is used as cover for the other. Why else would they push anal sex on 10-12 yr old kids? If you watch that video it´s clear that this goes way beyond just teaching.
I had skimmed over the video, but oh lord that was entertaining... let's break down everything that was wrong with it:

-The school system said that the content being included was a mistake.  They very easily could have sent it home for the wrong grade.

-CPS stands for Chicago Public Schools, not Child Protective Services which he mentioned later in the video.

-Claims to not be homophobic, yet didn't flip his shit nearly as much at the idea of a condom demonstration for heterosexual sex.

-Freaks out about very young children being taught anything when it's important for their safety at the minimum they have an idea of when to report sexual abuse.

-Being that 12% of students from his own source have had sex before 13, they are gonna need to know what's going on at least to a decent extent.

-Paranoid NWO/GMO/etc ranting
That's simple : everything that exit the well-being have to exterminated, and this include, in this long list, LGBT, which is one of the worst abominations of the World.

Damn, here I am enjoying a snack and I learn that I'm hurting the well-being of the world.  Sorry about that guys

You are right, especially in the Church.  You see, it is natural for the human animal to want sex.  If he is denied sex, he becomes perverse.  This is what happens to priests.

Now, there is a deliberate effort to bend genders and redefine people.  No more men and women.  No more his and her, it is hxs.  It is unnatural and will not last.

Most trans people would just like to live their lives as their assigned gender and get the transition over with, not do anything about someone elses life.

GAY ANAL SEX Now Taught To 5th Graders In Chicago Public School Curriculum.....

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/504543964478512955/
5th grade does seem a bit early for this kind of sex-ed, but I don't see why they shouldn't cover it any more than normal sex.  Upper middleschool would probably be a more appropriate time.

Fuck pedos, but LGBT is completely unrelated.

legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003
We are the champions of the night
That's simple : everything that exit the well-being have to exterminated, and this include, in this long list, LGBT, which is one of the worst abominations of the World.

Damn, here I am enjoying a snack and I learn that I'm hurting the well-being of the world.  Sorry about that guys

You are right, especially in the Church.  You see, it is natural for the human animal to want sex.  If he is denied sex, he becomes perverse.  This is what happens to priests.

Now, there is a deliberate effort to bend genders and redefine people.  No more men and women.  No more his and her, it is hxs.  It is unnatural and will not last.

Most trans people would just like to live their lives as their assigned gender and get the transition over with, not do anything about someone elses life.

5th grade does seem a bit early for this kind of sex-ed, but I don't see why they shouldn't cover it any more than normal sex.  Upper middleschool would probably be a more appropriate time.

Fuck pedos, but LGBT is completely unrelated.

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
In western world fagots, pedos and all that twisted dudes with wide range of sexual deviations were hiding for centuries. In that time they got to satisfy their needs secretly so they develop sort of secret organization helping each other just like freemasons. At some point lot of them got on top, become very influential, used their influence and now we have this. Before few decades, it was shame to be fagot and now it is sort of fashion in western world. What to fuck is next? Looks like in next few decades straight ppl will have to hide.

You are right, especially in the Church.  You see, it is natural for the human animal to want sex.  If he is denied sex, he becomes perverse.  This is what happens to priests.

Now, there is a deliberate effort to bend genders and redefine people.  No more men and women.  No more his and her, it is hxs.  It is unnatural and will not last.
Activity: 588
Gloire à la Victoire !
Activity: 826
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
Equality and rights is very good but where do you draw the line? As far as I´m concerned it´s at what consenting adults do and doesn´t harm anybody else. Men can marry men and women other women for all I care, it simply isn´t my business. It doesn´t seem to be much of a problem where I am, quite the contrary if anything.

yes , you are right.. adults have right to choose people to marry .whether they are same gender or not but child abuse is intolerable.. this is so insane

Funny how mentalities and "moral" change hey?

A few decades ago marrying a cousin was totally fine and acceptable.
A few centuries ago marrying a child was fine and common.

Now it seems like it's intolerable. Things change.

Activity: 476
Merit: 252
Can not understand how child can sexually attract anyone?? One innocent creature full of joy who deserve all best in the life.this people are insane

Hmmm... Children are not always innocent and full of life xD

But anyway, it's like zoophilia or BDSM hard. Things like this exist don't ask why. There is no reason behind it, it's just like that.
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Can not understand how child can sexually attract anyone?? One innocent creature full of joy who deserve all best in the life.this people are insane
Activity: 672
Merit: 251
Equality and rights is very good but where do you draw the line? As far as I´m concerned it´s at what consenting adults do and doesn´t harm anybody else. Men can marry men and women other women for all I care, it simply isn´t my business. It doesn´t seem to be much of a problem where I am, quite the contrary if anything.

yes , you are right.. adults have right to choose people to marry .whether they are same gender or not but child abuse is intolerable.. this is so insane
Well, this subject seems to bother some people on these threads so it definitely should be kept alive. Keep bumping it.

Not that it bother me, but you're saying that their is an official movement for pedophile rights.
I say it's bullshit that such a movement doesn't exist (for rather obvious reasons) and you doesn't provide any proof of it, just because such movement doesn't (and shouldn't exist).

So in the end all that you're saying in this thread is "pedophilia is wrong and shouldn't be allowed".

Well... Ok.... And?
I mean that's plain obvious and absolutely no one will ever say the contrary on this thread because no one believes it's "normal" or "good".

So I think this thread is a bit useless that's all I said...

no one believes it's "normal" or "good". Oh yeah? What about the pedophiles? What about political refuse that´s up to their eyeballs in this shit and retards vote into power?

Pedophiles are not people they don't count. I got no idea if it's possible to cure them or if we should just shoot them but someone being sexually attracted by a 8 years old child isn't right in his feet.

And I don't know what you're talking about, never seen a politician not condemning harshly pedophilia.

Yeah, and I guess you think that there are no psychopaths in politics or business because they don´t announce it on freakin TV.

That's not what I said...

It's just that your post suggests there are actual pedophilia movements asking for having the right to fuck children!
I'm not saying pedophiles don't exist, I'm saying that there is no "association of pedophiles".
Or at least no official ones. Because they wouldn't have the right to regroup themselves that's all.

But of course there are pedophiles and even more certainly groups of pedophiles (though I suspect half of them being FBI agents xD)
Activity: 476
Merit: 252
This is why I'm glad death penalty can still be applied in the USA.

You can say whatever you want, but for a pedophile, prison is not enough. He might escape or just be released for good behaviour.

But those people are totally sick, can't let them out.

Yeah! I know there is always a chance the person is innocent but comon! Here it's obviously retarded degenerated people!

They can say whatever they want! But don't they dare touch our children! Gonna burn them alive!
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Sick people with sadistic mind and ideas...I mean who can be attracted sexually to a 6 or 8 years boy or girl..only mad people, and should be in jail or so
A transgender father who abandoned his seven children to start a new life as a “6-year-old girl” is being celebrated by some fruitcakes as a shining example of diversity. You can´t make this shit up. Where do you think those ideas come from? Does leadership influence what it leads?

this is the weirdest thing that i have ever heart... this world is so insane .. something must be done for this stupid ongoing things.. so creepy and disgusting..

A fish rots from the head down it is said. I think it´s an ongoing process of desensitization, corruption and it benefits the source, especially by making its own rot the norm.
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1028
A transgender father who abandoned his seven children to start a new life as a “6-year-old girl” is being celebrated by some fruitcakes as a shining example of diversity. You can´t make this shit up. Where do you think those ideas come from? Does leadership influence what it leads?

this is the weirdest thing that i have ever heart... this world is so insane .. something must be done for this stupid ongoing things.. so creepy and disgusting..
Activity: 840
Merit: 529
This is why I'm glad death penalty can still be applied in the USA.

You can say whatever you want, but for a pedophile, prison is not enough. He might escape or just be released for good behaviour.

But those people are totally sick, can't let them out.
Well, this subject seems to bother some people on these threads so it definitely should be kept alive. Keep bumping it.

Not that it bother me, but you're saying that their is an official movement for pedophile rights.
I say it's bullshit that such a movement doesn't exist (for rather obvious reasons) and you doesn't provide any proof of it, just because such movement doesn't (and shouldn't exist).

So in the end all that you're saying in this thread is "pedophilia is wrong and shouldn't be allowed".

Well... Ok.... And?
I mean that's plain obvious and absolutely no one will ever say the contrary on this thread because no one believes it's "normal" or "good".

no one believes it's "normal" or "good". Oh yeah? What about the pedophiles? What about political refuse that´s up to their eyeballs in this shit and retards vote into power?

Pedophiles are not people they don't count. I got no idea if it's possible to cure them or if we should just shoot them but someone being sexually attracted by a 8 years old child isn't right in his feet.

And I don't know what you're talking about, never seen a politician not condemning harshly pedophilia.

Yeah, and I guess you think that there are no psychopaths in politics or business because they don´t announce it on freakin TV.

Well... Ok.... And?

Pages:
Jump to: