Pages:
Author

Topic: Shocking Times: Movement for Pedophile “Rights” Marches On - page 22. (Read 17045 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 252
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000
A transgender father who abandoned his seven children to start a new life as a “6-year-old girl” is being celebrated by some fruitcakes as a shining example of diversity. You can´t make this shit up. Where do you think those ideas come from? Does leadership influence what it leads?
Can you link to the source of this article?   These ideas come from one or more people who have money to donate to the media.

Link to the source? Have you been on another freakin planet lately?

You´re on the internet, try searching for it

transgender father seven children - put that in the address bar and hit enter.

When you make claims like this it's down to you to post the fucking source so that we know it's legitimate, it's your job to back up your claims, not ours, why the hell have people on this forum gotten so fucking lazy about this?

By the way, do any of you know about this guy called Milo Yiannopoulos? He actually had a theory awhile back that feminists and the left would try to redeem peadophiles, now I'm not one of those people who thinks we should put people in for thought crimes, not in the fucking slightest, because that sets a dangerous precedent but to go around acting as if genuine peadophiles who have raped children are somehow not a danger to society I think is very wrong.
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
It's just abnormal. I don't mind pedophiles, as long as they don't go out raping children or coaxing them into sleeping with them. It's wrong to me, but that's just my opinion.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
All pedophiles should be in jail. Also people watching video and pictures of that should be in prision too. So they can not claim any rights, they are not people
Activity: 616
Denmark passes law to ban bestiality

FROM THE TOPIC LIFE 22 Apr 2015

Denmark has become one of the last European countries to ban bestiality.
Until the new law was passed on Tuesday, sex with animals was still legal in the country as long as the animal was unharmed.
Activists claimed the strange law was difficult to prove, and was making Denmark a hotspot for animal sex tourists.
Hungary, Finland and Romania are now the only EU countries where bestiality, or zoophilia, is legal.
Farming Minister Dan Jorgensen introduced the bill in October, arguing the previous laws didn't offer animals enough protection.
At the time, he told the Danish Parliament: "An animal by its very nature cannot say no.
"An animal by its very nature also has a hard time proving that the animal has been hurt by a sexual act.
"Therefore, we need new legislation that ensures that the consideration of the animal comes first."

People convicted of bestiality now face up to one year in prison for a first offence, and two years for repeat offenders.
Parliamentarians who voted in favour of the bill said they did not want Denmark to be the last northern European country where bestiality was permitted, as the country was attracting animal sex tourists.
"There are frequent reports of the occurrence of organised animal sex shows, clubs and animal brothels in Denmark," the Danish Ethical Council for Animals said in a report, though the group admitted it didn't have direct evidence itself.

Only one party, Liberal Alliance, voted against the ban, saying it was at best a waste of time and at worst the state imposing a moral code.
A 2011 report by the Danish Justice Ministry found 17% of vets suspected an animal they treated had been involved in sex with a human.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/article/32411241/denmark-passes-law-to-ban-bestiality

Activity: 280
Merit: 250
And where are children rights? Those raped,slaved,destroyed children..because of insane minds..what kind of right can have creature that had intentions with child? only to be dead
Activity: 308
Merit: 292
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
Now I've read a lot of crap over time but this must be in the top 3. Pedophile rights? What does that even mean? How about my right to detonate explosive nuclear devices in highly populated areas? I mean is this even real? Are they going to have a march too? Because I have a new baseball bat I need to break in.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001
minds.com/Wilikon
Nothing can surprise me more...pedophiles should be in prisons for the rest of life. Must be isolated from people,children,community..

... Unless they are protected by the pink mafia.

Sad.

Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Nothing can surprise me more...pedophiles should be in prisons for the rest of life. Must be isolated from people,children,community..
legendary
minds.com/Wilikon
Self-Proclaimed Pedophile Argues Against Human Rights Ordinance at City Council Meeting, Is Applauded

Rich Juzwiak
Today 6:07pm

“I lived most of my life sexually assaulting kids—I never went to jail,” said 56-year-old Roy Bay at last night’s Jacksonville City Council meeting in Florida. During the meeting, many spoke in favor and against expanding the city’s Human Rights Ordinance to include LGBT people. Bay (and possibly his church*) apparently thought sharing his horrific story of preying on children (for 20 years, according to a follow-up interview by Jacksonville’s Action News) would bolster the side against expanding the HRO. The idiocy is nauseating.

The conceit of Bay’s reveal was to conflate pedophilia with homosexuality. He claimed he was sexually assaulted between the ages of 10 and 12 “by the homosexual community.”

“I entered into the life of homosexuality and did the same thing, because that’s what I thought life was all about: going into bathrooms of places and businesses and sexually assaulting kids,” he continued.

Bay claimed that “this happens in the homosexual lifestyle, over and over, OK?” “It’s been happening for years,” he added. Bay said after becoming a “born-again child of God, God set me free from that lifestyle.” And then people cheered and were reprimanded for doing so.

“If this bill does pass, it will unfortunately become more acceptable than what it is now,” is how Bay, a liar who molested children for 20 years by his account, concluded.

To Action News, Bay claimed to have done his molesting in St. Louis. Additionally, according to the site:

We reached out to police in St. Louis and emailed them the man’s picture. We are waiting to hear if they have any record of him or the attacks.

The Jacksonville Sheriff’s Office was at the council meeting and say they are now investigating, but the man was allowed to leave the meeting.
Regarding the statute of limitations for child sex abuse, current Missouri law states:

Prosecutions for unlawful sexual offenses involving a person eighteen years of age or under must be commenced within thirty years after the victim reaches the age of eighteen unless the prosecutions are for rape in the first degree, forcible rape, attempted rape in the first degree, attempted forcible rape, sodomy in the first degree, forcible sodomy, kidnapping, attempted sodomy in the first degree, or attempted forcible sodomy in which case such prosecutions may be commenced at any time.
In other words, Bay could be charged for at least some of his offenses (he claims he changed his ways in 1985).

http://gawker.com/self-proclaimed-pedophile-argues-against-human-rights-o-1752823012

legendary
minds.com/Wilikon
If you can´t hurt anybody´s sentiments where will that end? You´ll refrain from hurting the feelings of psychopaths and homicidal maniacs? Maybe you´ll vote them into political office to make them feel better and enjoy their favorite pastime to the extremes and on a truly grand scale - murder and mayhem and power over other people. Take a look at the leadership both sides of the Atlantic this century so far. Then take a look at yourself in the mirror.

The ultimate goal is to kill free speech and put in place a borg like unique vision, controlled by them. Bitcoin is free speech, their anathema.

Well, those traditional opinion designers for the masses have been fast losing credibility and influence in recent times so yes, I can understand that they´re getting desperate. Add that the financial system is fast heading for the next crash. I guess they´ll pile on more wars and chaos. One thing you can always count on from these nutballs, being reactive never proactive.

Their mission is to turn into rust anything they touch. By nature they cannot be proactive as they need something to exist first (ideas, inventions...), before moving into action to control, then to destroy...

I was forced to go see Star Wars (which really should be banned over age 10) and was about to fall asleep after 15 minutes so I tried to read something on the phone about subliminal messages in this nonsense from the control freaks in charge. But that didn´t help. Was a good nap, although it was disturbed and had to endure the last 20 minutes or so. Maybe I´ll download it later but I doubt it.

It is good you took a nap and was forced to see it
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/science/star-wars-and-video-game-geeks-more-likely-to-be-narcissists-study-finds-a6785891.html

A little smile break for this sad, unfunny, disturbing thread.

If you can´t hurt anybody´s sentiments where will that end? You´ll refrain from hurting the feelings of psychopaths and homicidal maniacs? Maybe you´ll vote them into political office to make them feel better and enjoy their favorite pastime to the extremes and on a truly grand scale - murder and mayhem and power over other people. Take a look at the leadership both sides of the Atlantic this century so far. Then take a look at yourself in the mirror.

The ultimate goal is to kill free speech and put in place a borg like unique vision, controlled by them. Bitcoin is free speech, their anathema.

Well, those traditional opinion designers for the masses have been fast losing credibility and influence in recent times so yes, I can understand that they´re getting desperate. Add that the financial system is fast heading for the next crash. I guess they´ll pile on more wars and chaos. One thing you can always count on from these nutballs, being reactive never proactive.

Their mission is to turn into rust anything they touch. By nature they cannot be proactive as they need something to exist first (ideas, inventions...), before moving into action to control, then to destroy...

I was forced to go see Star Wars (which really should be banned over age 10) and was about to fall asleep after 15 minutes so I tried to read something on the phone about subliminal messages in this nonsense from the control freaks in charge. But that didn´t help. Was a good nap, although it was disturbed and had to endure the last 20 minutes or so. Maybe I´ll download it later but I doubt it.
legendary
minds.com/Wilikon

legendary
minds.com/Wilikon

legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145
To put Pedos and Gays in the same perspective is in itself a very offensive thought. But let guess what? Being offensive and hurting other people's sentiments has become a trend for you americans.

The question earlier was why would the gay right movement so inclined to defend the "rights" of pedos. Yes it is offensive.

I think the obvious answer is nobody should defend such crap.
The people who do dont have a normal functioning brain regardless if they are homo or heterosexual.

This thread and op only serves the agenda to show that homosexuality equals pedophilia....
Srsly ppl

Wrong thread my bad^^
legendary
minds.com/Wilikon
To put Pedos and Gays in the same perspective is in itself a very offensive thought. But let guess what? Being offensive and hurting other people's sentiments has become a trend for you americans.

The question earlier was why would the gay right movement so inclined to defend the "rights" of pedos. Yes it is offensive.

legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 3014
Welt Am Draht
This isn't a new thing. Look up the paedophile information exchange which started in the 70s and had links to British politicians who are still active. There comes a time where 'diversity', victimhood and entitlement need to be told to shut the fuck up in the name of common decency.

Pages:
Jump to: