Pages:
Author

Topic: Shocking Times: Movement for Pedophile “Rights” Marches On - page 24. (Read 17045 times)

legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 1217
I think it's more complicated than that. Rapists, murderers, thieves and terrorists are either psychopaths or deeply trouble individuals/deranged and it's based on choice if you ask me. I don't think pedophiles fall in the same category.

OK.. so what you are saying is that raping an adult is a crime, but raping a kid is not so. Rather than a criminal activity, you argue that it is a mental condition. Sorry... I can't agree with you.

From what I know these people have urges similar to homosexuality, it's not a choice for them, they never do the transition and want to have sex with women or men, just boys and girls.

This the argument given out by pro-Pedophile groups such as NAMbLA, to legalize sex with underage children. They claim that pedophilia is a way of living, just like homosexuality.
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1000
But having a primal attraction for them and not acting out seems to me more like tragic than evil, I don't think they want to be that way or have that feeling but they just do. Modern medicine can't give them a pill, theraphy doesn't work, they won't go away and they will always exist.

Maybe we can accept and be open to the ones that exist but refrain to do any harm? I recently saw in a documentary there is a forum for them and that got me thinking.

WTF boy? You must have fell and bumped your head.

Do you feel the same about rapists, murderers, thieves, and terrorists? You can say that some people are having a primal attraction towards committing terrorist attacks against civilians. Some others are having a primal attraction towards robbing other people's homes.etc. So what is your solution. When some guy comes to my house to rob my belongings, I should welcome him?

I think it's more complicated than that. Rapists, murderers, thieves and terrorists are either psychopaths or deeply trouble individuals/deranged and it's based on choice if you ask me. I don't think pedophiles fall in the same category. The subject is not really black and white in my opinion. From what I know these people have urges similar to homosexuality, it's not a choice for them, they never do the transition and want to have sex with women or men, just boys and girls. Maybe it's not the same case for every one of them but that's what doctors say. These are the times we are living, in simpler times they would all be burning at the stake.
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145
This op just made me sick and want to throw up. I cant believe this shit. WOW!

It makes you throw up? If so, what will you do after 4-5 years, when the government legalizes pedophilia? The LGBT groups are trying quite hard to legalize this mental disease. After a few years, you will face prosecution if you dare to criticize the pedophiles (just like what happens today, when you criticize the homosexuals).

Where does killing everyone with an iq under 130 fit in with your latest post?  I'm not following your train of thought. *maybe because my iq is under 130?*

Just add the idiot to the ignore list, as most of the users seems to have done here. Anyway... I don't think that he was very serious about killing everyone with an IQ less than 130. Because he himself seems to be having a sub-30 (yes 30, not 130) IQ. Or perhaps he could set the example by self-exterminating himself.

Its funny but this is actually what is your problem and fortunately i dont have it:)

How to treat pedophiles:

a. Electroshock therapy.
b. Brain surgery.
c. Castration.
d. Prison with no chance of parole.
e. Public executions.

Children's right to be safe, secure, and protected come first. No ifs, ands, or buts.

Killing everyone with an iq under 130 is a ridiculous analogy btw.

It is not.
What is more dangerous to public safety/society?
The handfull pedos or the 80+% of humanity that destroys our planet and other live forms?

Where does killing everyone with an iq under 130 fit in with your latest post?  I'm not following your train of thought. *maybe because my iq is under 130?*

It could be a possible reason - your iq under 130 it is.
But to your question: i was replying to the quote in which galdur was talking that it would be best for public safety(society) to kill pedos, terrorist, people that vote so-called democracies etc. pp.

Just thinking the idea further, not so hard to understand or?
Iq definitely far under 130 ^^"
legendary
Activity: 1090
Just add the idiot to the ignore list, as most of the users seems to have done here. Anyway... I don't think that he was very serious about killing everyone with an IQ less than 130. Because he himself seems to be having a sub-30 (yes 30, not 130) IQ. Or perhaps he could set the example by self-exterminating himself.

Oh shit, I'm rolling on the floor here ... LOL LOL.
legendary

It makes you throw up? If so, what will you do after 4-5 years, when the government legalizes pedophilia? The LGBT groups are trying quite hard to legalize this mental disease. After a few years, you will face prosecution if you dare to criticize the pedophiles (just like what happens today, when you criticize the homosexuals).

Where does killing everyone with an iq under 130 fit in with your latest post?  I'm not following your train of thought. *maybe because my iq is under 130?*

legendary
How to treat pedophiles:

a. Electroshock therapy.
b. Brain surgery.
c. Castration.
e. Public executions.

Children's right to be safe, secure, and protected come first. No ifs, ands, or buts.

It is not.
The handfull pedos or the 80+% of humanity that destroys our planet and other live forms?

Where does killing everyone with an iq under 130 fit in with your latest post?  I'm not following your train of thought. *maybe because my iq is under 130?*
Activity: 278
Merit: 250
legendary
But having a primal attraction for them and not acting out seems to me more like tragic than evil, I don't think they want to be that way or have that feeling but they just do. Modern medicine can't give them a pill, theraphy doesn't work, they won't go away and they will always exist.

Maybe we can accept and be open to the ones that exist but refrain to do any harm? I recently saw in a documentary there is a forum for them and that got me thinking.

WTF boy? You must have fell and bumped your head.

Do you feel the same about rapists, murderers, thieves, and terrorists? You can say that some people are having a primal attraction towards committing terrorist attacks against civilians. Some others are having a primal attraction towards robbing other people's homes.etc. So what is your solution. When some guy comes to my house to rob my belongings, I should welcome him?
legendary
How to treat pedophiles:

a. Electroshock therapy.
b. Brain surgery.
c. Castration.
e. Public executions.

It is not.
legendary
How to treat pedophiles:

a. Electroshock therapy.
b. Brain surgery.
c. Castration.
e. Public executions.

legendary
Sorry if i hit a tender spot of yours  Cry

But it is fine if you have a iq under 130... as long i dont come into power  Grin

My advice is exactly as meaningful as yours, just that it doesnt support your agenda and would put you into the death row too.
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
This is a delicate manner but I always tried to put myself in the shoes of many of these persons who didn't commit any crime but had always to restraint this primal instinct that they were born with or acquired at an early age (possibly from abuse on themselves). We may want to think of them as complete evil persons but deep down I think we are afraid of them because we know most of them are real persons with the same emotions as the rest of us. The act of raping children is completely wrong and out of the question here of course, there should be no rights or discussion about that. But having a primal attraction for them and not acting out seems to me more like tragic than evil, I don't think they want to be that way or have that feeling but they just do. Modern medicine can't give them a pill, theraphy doesn't work, they won't go away and they will always exist.

I think they should be taken out of circulation in the interests of public safety. Same goes for homicidal maniacs and other deviants that idiots vote into office in so-called democracies. And all the psychopaths around them, their baggage, that nobody voted for in any elections. This was already desperately urgent a decade or more ago and is way beyond a crisis by now.

And afterwards kill everyone with a iq under 130.

My world will be paradise then ^_^

I can understand that the concept public safety is totally foreign to people that have been brainwashed by these nutballs in charge and their ilk in garbage media. Obviously they don´t give the connection between cause and effect much thought either, maybe they think that these nuts just appear somehow randomly into positions of power.

You see if everyone would have atleast a iq of 130 you think we would have something like religious fundamentalism?
People that vote bush?  Nobel peace prize for obama? Brainwashed google and youtube internet warriors aka conspiracy nutjobs and a trillion other crazy things?

This is totally devoid of any meaningful content. Bye.
legendary
This is a delicate manner but I always tried to put myself in the shoes of many of these persons who didn't commit any crime but had always to restraint this primal instinct that they were born with or acquired at an early age (possibly from abuse on themselves). We may want to think of them as complete evil persons but deep down I think we are afraid of them because we know most of them are real persons with the same emotions as the rest of us. The act of raping children is completely wrong and out of the question here of course, there should be no rights or discussion about that. But having a primal attraction for them and not acting out seems to me more like tragic than evil, I don't think they want to be that way or have that feeling but they just do. Modern medicine can't give them a pill, theraphy doesn't work, they won't go away and they will always exist.

I think they should be taken out of circulation in the interests of public safety. Same goes for homicidal maniacs and other deviants that idiots vote into office in so-called democracies. And all the psychopaths around them, their baggage, that nobody voted for in any elections. This was already desperately urgent a decade or more ago and is way beyond a crisis by now.

I can understand that the concept public safety is totally foreign to people that have been brainwashed by these nutballs in charge and their ilk in garbage media. Obviously they don´t give the connection between cause and effect much thought either, maybe they think that these nuts just appear somehow randomly into positions of power.

You see if everyone would have atleast a iq of 130 you think we would have something like religious fundamentalism?
People that vote bush?  Nobel peace prize for obama? Brainwashed google and youtube internet warriors, conspiracy nutjobs and a trillion other crazy things?

Public safety would have the most from that eugenics program....

legendary

legendary
Activity: 1568

legendary
At some point you´ll get demands for rights of people that like torturing others to death. The ground has already been prepared, psychopaths in power have been employing their ilk in "legally" abusing and torturing captives. It´s business as usual and it´s obvious where it´s heading.

In some of the Western countries, it is just impossible to lead a religious heterosexual lifestyle. Home education is banned, and the children are under constant brainwashing in the schools and colleges from extreme left-wing teachers and professors. Anyone who disagrees with their views is being branded as racist, xenophobic, and homophobic.
At some point you´ll get demands for rights of people that like torturing others to death. The ground has already been prepared, psychopaths in power have been employing their ilk in "legally" abusing and torturing captives. It´s business as usual and it´s obvious where it´s heading.
legendary
Can you link to the source of this article?   These ideas come from one or more people who have money to donate to the media.

Here:

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/stefonknee-wolschtt-transgender-father-leaves-family-in-toronto-to-start-new-life-as-a-six-year-old-a6769051.html

This story doesn't surprise me much. Canada is the bastion of LGBT activism and political correctness in the North American continent. If you speak anything against these deviants, then you will be put behind bars and your children will be taken away from you and placed in the custody of homosexual foster parents.
Pages:
Jump to: