Pages:
Author

Topic: Short term Trading investment or Bounty campaigns? - page 15. (Read 100434 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 10
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
Looking at both short term trading and bounty campaigns are all good and I have taken my time to particpate in all of them and I think they are all good when you take your time to participate in it.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
Which one is preferable short term trading or bounty campaign?
Have limited investment around $400.
Give me some suggestion!

I think neither bounty campaigns nor short term investments are better than long term investmenst, generally. But I think $400 is more suitable for a short term investment than a long term investment.
Activity: 199
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
I think it's best to choose bounty campaigns and long term. Short term is a very dangerous activity. A lot of my friends lost a lot of money. Especially now, when the market is a constant decline in prices.
Activity: 784
Merit: 257
At the moment, trading is the best and most profitable tool among all the rest. It seems to me that we must deal with the trade of the crypto currency in order to get the maximum profit.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
Give me some suggestion!

they are absolutely not comparable.
It is like comparing AK47 with a pistolet.
Both are guns, but AK47 is way powerful than an ordinary gun.
Activity: 866
I would rather join a bounty campaign because it is the best way to get a lot of money. For now many coins are experiencing price reductions and I don't think they can provide benefits for the short term.
Activity: 378
Give me some suggestion!
The first option of course more profitable second, i.e. bounty, but much riskier. In the bounty, you can not earn, but at least not lose your
Activity: 112
Short term trading, when done the right way, could bring really good profits, though right now, with the market dropping every day, it is rather difficult, I think bounty campaigns are better at the moment, though the rewards of them are lowering too.
Activity: 361
Merit: 101
Give me some suggestion!
Bounty Campaign is more preferable in terms of constant earnings. No matter what the policy of coins are, you will get them. Trading could be dangerous because of the dropping prices.
Activity: 89
Bounty campaigns are way more easy to get into, while short term trading requires a lot of experience and a lot of awareness of the market in a daily basis too. If you know how to do both then go for it, it is possible to maintain good bounty campaigns while doing daily trading of coins.
Activity: 812
Merit: 102
If you have good knowledge, I would recommend short-term investments. It's more profitable if you know what you're doing. Bounty is also a good option, but it will take much more time and not always the reward justifies the time spent. But you can try both of these directions.
Activity: 154
In my opinion, it's best to buy the top 10 coins in the rankings, even though it's low profit but it's safe. Then, you can join the Bounty campaign to get a better understanding of the market, you can invest your money depending on you about how you will invest it, you can invest in different coins or just one coin, but I really invest with bitcoin even though it is short term.
Activity: 770
Merit: 505
Both are just good.

Short term trading is ok while bounty has also proven to be paying.
Just that in trading generally, one has to learn some basics from the pros or else one might be sent back to the village. But in bounty, is just that bounty requires time and dedications to work for your earning. One has to be devoted in performing his daily tasks. And the more your participation in bounty tasks the more your earnings.  Bounty tokens are just free but not just that free, you worked for it

I've join only signature campaign as long as with avatar and I think it is worthy if you have no other income and you are only focused on the forum and checking for bounties that pay in tokens.
I prefer to see the token arriving every week or every months maybe and not risking too much time and waiting a lot at the end of the bounty campaign for the tokens which may not arrive because the ICO wasn't successful or any other things which can affect thousands of participants into one bounty campaign, but sometimes I see that it worth if the ICOs were too successful.

Activity: 263
Merit: 1
Well, if you know how to trade, I think it will be more profitable than bounty , and so I think if you do more translations it is very profitable )
Activity: 1
If you only have 400 US dollars, then I think you can choose to do a bounty to earn some tokens, until you accumulate more money and more understanding of the market, and then invest in some excellent cryptocurrency.
Activity: 35
I for one I exchange digital forms of money and partake in the abundance organizations, and in addition exchange cryptographic forms of money does not trouble me to take an interest in the abundance organizations, these method for winning digital currency supplement each other and increment my benefit nearly down the middle. Be that as it may, keeping in mind the end goal to exchange digital forms of money, you should have no less than a little learning and involvement around there and you should consider these variables when settling on a choice.
Activity: 126
Speculation is a most ideal method for automated revenue contrast with abundance crusade work. Since when we contribute astutely utilizing a decent planning and methodology, I'm certain the profits of wage are greatly improved contrast with abundance salary, in light of the fact that not all abundance battle are effectively worked and having great market an incentive on their tokens.
Activity: 364
This amount you have is not too small for you to invest in crypto and start trading but you need to have very god knowledge of trading and technical analysis because this will help you to know when and what to buy ans it will also help you make very good plan of when to sell. You can also join bounty campaign and participate actively for you to be able to get reasonable reward at the end of it.
Activity: 224
Merit: 15
I pick both, in light of the fact that you can procure more cash by following both. since by following the abundance regardless you'll get the reward for nothing, and you can get some coin for here and now exchanging to procure a day by day benefit
Activity: 448
The two are very different subjects. you can both invest and participate in bounty campaigns. If you find a good bounty campaign, you might be able to make a lot of money. i do not recommend investing, you can buy neo or ethereum Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: