Pages:
Author

Topic: Short term Trading investment or Bounty campaigns? - page 13. (Read 100434 times)

Activity: 202
Merit: 1
It is better to engage and invest and participate in the bounty : so more profit will be in the end. And investments are more profitable than long - term-more earnings. Often companies need at least six months to promote themselves
Activity: 404
Merit: 250
Do both of it. Bounty campaigns do not need your investments, you can participate in it and also invest your 400$ in some promising altcoin or ICO which you choose.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
Which one is preferable short term trading or bounty campaign?
Have limited investment around $400.
Give me some suggestion!
Of course, both are good. But short-term investments will probably be a little more effective, but also more risky. Why not combine the two?
Activity: 476

I suggest doing bounties and earn some tokens. In the meantime you can practice trading with
your capital. Set small profit targets and divide your capital into several parts to lower the risk
of loosing it. Experience and patience is crucial in trading.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Short-term investments and bounty are 2 different things. Short-term investment is an investment from 1 hour to 1 week. A bounty is a long process unless of course the project will collect the hard cover before conceived !
Activity: 266
Merit: 26
It depends on your skill set.
The chances are that you are better off by doing bounties than trying day trading since day traders require very particular skill set and this is rare.
They need to very emotional stable, few people can do it.
Activity: 579
You can use $400 for trading because to join bounty Campaign do not need to spend money. You can do both if you want but trading is have more risky than bounty, in trading you can loss your capital if you made a wrong decision but bounty campaign have no risk.
in any case, the Bounty Company will give you the opportunity to earn starting capital, which you will be able to use for trading. Thus, you do not use your personal funds, which will definitely be at great risk.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
You can use $400 for trading because to join bounty Campaign do not need to spend money. You can do both if you want but trading is have more risky than bounty, in trading you can loss your capital if you made a wrong decision but bounty campaign have no risk.
Activity: 420
Who has free money, I advise you to invest. But the choice of the project must be approached carefully.
If there is no money, then the choice seems to me obvious - participate in the bounty.
Activity: 131
Merit: 2
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
Give me some suggestion!

From your question, you sound a little bit naive in the cryptosphere.

I'd advice you to get the needed knowledge first while speculating.

If you can analyse a project; check for two ICO's with good potential and split your capital in between them.

Then engage yourself on the medium to long term with bounty hunting while checking out your investment.

That will provide you with more fund and the needed room to grow your crypto based knowledge; at the same time; provide your invested fund, enough room to appreciate. 
Activity: 568
Merit: 100
umachit.fund
Here or there, the risks are everywhere. There is huge possibility  to be stumbled on by scammers or lose all money if you’re not good in it. 
Activity: 53
To my mind, bounty campaigns intend to increase a community but these often don´t attain the wanted target.
Activity: 723
Merit: 106
STABILA [STB] - Decentralize The Financial System
Give me some suggestion!
why not to trying trading and buy some potential altcoin for now, because the market give you big discount for now, and keep HODL
Activity: 728
Look ARROUND!
Give me some suggestion!
In principle, you can combine trade and participation in campaigns by generosity, but it all depends on whether you have experience in choosing coins for investing and trading them. With participation in the generosity of the campaign, at least you will not lose money.
Activity: 630
short constituent trading is the chieftain tactic these growths with layover change factor always on. ability of us loosing cabbage honest these growths receivable to chafe constituent assets in ALT coinage. bounty is crack with coinage supported by chock-full community only.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
Both are huge diffent .. if you new in crypto bounty is best , Earning & learnig with out risk. But, Trading is riskey may be fund become Zero if you have less patience
Activity: 924
Merit: 255
Idealy you may be ingaged in the bounty campaigns and to trade on the market as well and get your profit from both activities. Earned tokens that are got from the participation in the bounty campaigns you may trade after they are listed on the exchanges, and you may turn them into Ethereum and get your good profit as well.
brand new
Activity: 0
In the bounty party takes his time. And time is also money. For 3-4 months you can earn $ 300, or you can make $ 30. At this it is necessary to work for 4-6 hours daily. As an alternative to bounty - day trading on the ups and downs of altcoyins. If you use $ 400 in trading, you can earn daily, being on the exchange the same 4-6 hours, 2-3% of $ 400 - 8-12 dollars. Of course, with certain experience. For 3-4 months at the same time you can earn the same $ 300. As a result, each participant must make a decision.
Activity: 900
Merit: 503
Give me some suggestion!
Why can't you do both? You can take part in bounties and then try trading with the earned coins.
$400 is not a very big sum, but pretty enough to start daily trading and gain some experience.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 112
Give me some suggestion!

In my opinion, you should do both, as you have got limited investment, so you can't entirely rely on trading. On the other hand, there are a plenty of scam bounties , so you can rely on them too.
Pages:
Jump to: