Pages:
Author

Topic: Short term Trading investment or Bounty campaigns? - page 14. (Read 100434 times)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0
whats good about being a thief Sad
0x6da8ba66bf2996658ef9fa9bf6b05f83fa2351f7

With such a deposit you are unlikely to earn in trading with the fact that you are a beginner so it is easier to invest in the top ico project.
Activity: 126
I have never been a fan of short term trading, not for any reason, but I don't just want to involve myself in it. Yeah, it is a pretty good way to get some extra profits, but I just feel like it is a lot riskier, and I would rather not just go about it. Rather, I would prefer to bounty hunt, and carry out tasks, at least I know that there is little or nothing to lose with that.
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
participate in the bounty is a good decision. This is a situation where a double without large capital for investment but still has good potential to produce in the assets or sold in the market. the bounty is now the most much getting attention because of the outcome.
Activity: 233
Merit: 100
I think do both. So one day you don't lament and will get twofold advantage from both. Since exchanging can make open doors for you to win pay. So is the abundance battle. So you should attempt to do both and buckle down with abundance.

Yes both. You can do both at the same time. While joining bounty campaigns, you can also trade and it complements the other also. Day trading, short term trading is also good as long as you are very active online and being updated always of prices.
Activity: 23
I think do both. So one day you don't lament and will get twofold advantage from both. Since exchanging can make open doors for you to win pay. So is the abundance battle. So you should attempt to do both and buckle down with abundance.
Activity: 210
Which one is preferable short term trading or bounty campaign?
Have limited investment around $400.
Give me some suggestion!

If you are talking about investing and short term trading or ICO (bounty campaign)? And in $400 of capital I prefer to invest or d trading. Because on investing and trading to can choose what do want to invest looking for cheaper coin to hold and to sell it in a high price is tje best to earn high profits. But it depends on your experiences and knowledge particularly in choosing good ICO and cryptocurrency in the market to start your investment and trading.
Activity: 2520
Merit: 952
Depends on you. Personally, I am bad at trading so I stay away from it and do good bounties.

Current market is good for investment so you may invest your money in good altcoins and hold them for medium-long term, they should give you good returns.
Activity: 34
On the off chance that I think here and now speculations won't deliver much else intense, particularly if the capital we have is too little, since the present best methodology with a factor that is in every case free, on the grounds that bigitu a large number of us lose cash now on account of long haul interest in ALT coins, yet my recommendation If we have time for here and now exchanging, at that point we ought to likewise have room schedule-wise to do abundance crusade, since I figure thought completing a reward battle is like discovering data, which might be valuable in here and now exchanging exercises.
Activity: 896
Merit: 108
Do you have a capital? can you analyze the market? if you have that ability then becoming a day trader will definitely benefit. If not, just choose the bounty campaign, the risk is smaller and the capital spent does not need to be large. Only need to work hard and be consistent to do the tasks.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
Give me some suggestion!

I think you can do both, you can do short-term trading by buying several altcoins that are cheap, then selling when there is an increase. and you can do a bounty campaign, because the bounty campaign does not require money, the most important thing is that you have social media such as tweets, Facebook, Instagram to join the bounty campaign.

Most of the people has the same idea just like you, investing all the coins in the market that has a potential while the price is at dip and earn a huge amount of profit when it increases again.
Activity: 521
https://okglobalcoinsg.com/
Give me some suggestion!

I think you can do both, you can do short-term trading by buying several altcoins that are cheap, then selling when there is an increase. and you can do a bounty campaign, because the bounty campaign does not require money, the most important thing is that you have social media such as tweets, Facebook, Instagram to join the bounty campaign.
Activity: 157
Merit: 2
I think that at the moment short term is extremely dangerous. Now the market is constantly moving down and it is extremely unlikely that you will be able to hell more expensive coins. Participation in bounty campaigns is very profitable if you have free time.
Activity: 58
Lots of of the most promising are presently occurring in the industry of advertising. Search look into them for decent outcomes.
Activity: 79
If you are a beginner then it is better to invest in a long term and in parallel to participate in bounty campaigns. Short term is very dangerous, many people, even masters of their craft lose a lot of money.
Activity: 89
Give me some suggestion!

you have $ 400 I think short term investment is a good thing, you can buy several altcoins for short-term investments, I think it's more investment profit than following a bounty campaign.
Activity: 608
With such a deposit you are unlikely to earn in trading with the fact that you are a beginner so it is easier to invest in the top ico project.
Activity: 812
https://hovr.site/
Maybe just both will help you out because bounty campaigns are usually great ways to know more about the programs and trading with little knowledge might just help you out
Activity: 378
Short term trading is profitable because you can earn profit just in time unlike your participating in bounties you'll earn a single amount of profit in few months so if you keep waiting for that thing you can lose a time and effort.
Activity: 38
Looking at both short term trading and bounty campaigns are all good and I have taken my time to particpate in all of them and I think they are all good when you take your time to participate in it.
Why shouldn't he just do all the work that he can. There is a lot of researching that you could do if you want to learn how to invest.
Activity: 313
Anyways it all depends on what you prefer more. Short term trading require time and being at alert to take opportunities when they comes and you must also be current with happenings else your $400 might just turn nothing in no time but for bounty participation you cannot lose you fund except for loss of effort and time in case the bounty campaign was not a success.
Pages:
Jump to: