Pages:
Author

Topic: Short term Trading investment or Bounty campaigns? - page 17. (Read 100434 times)

Activity: 40
Merit: 0
On the off chance that there's very little capital abundance crusades are a consummately reasonable choice to put your opportunity in. Numerous ventures have a decent potential and truly wind up paying great for the members. The thing is that really getting great undertakings may be somewhat hard.
Activity: 196
Which one is preferable short term trading or bounty campaign?
Have limited investment around $400.
Give me some suggestion!

Why not both? If you have money why not invest and try short term trading. And participate bounties for free tokens.. In my own situation I prefer bounties making a lot of efforts to earn free tokens since O don't have enough savings to invest.
Activity: 122
Merit: 2
For my honest opinion, you probably need to combine the two if you have the time and this is why; your $400 can be put in long term trading with some Altcoins you feel it's reliable with good potential and use like 50 to $100 buy ICO then engage in bounty campaign if you wish to add that to your strategy then make up time to learn more trading skill. Don't start a short term trading unless you have mastered it well. Long term trading can pardon your mistakes but short term won't spare you at all but land you into serious loss
Activity: 494
Merit: 250
Everyone will make their choice in the most appropriate way. Both options are useful. As well as bounty campaigns can be traded by purchasing some altcoins with good potential.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 285
I ask again, which one do you master most? day trading or bounty campaign? If you don't understand market analysis techniques, then don't be careless to choose day trading, it won't be possible if you only rely on luck. You must understand the capabilities you have so that you can do your work to the fullest.
Activity: 323
Merit: 100
I myself am not an expert in short-term trading. And I never failed when trading. So I chose a bounty campaign. I think I will do my best for the bounty campaign. Instead of having to do short-term trading.
copper member
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
personally, I'd say each. they are tapping on exclusive kind of component of making extra money. Bounty campaigns are gaining tokens in your contribution to the bounties. As for short term funding, it could additionally be the worthwhile reason you turn from good investment in desirable ico. so since both methods can earn cash, why not do each? I'm doing each.
however, 400$ is a small amount to begin trading. Even in case, you do two hundred% or three hundred% advantage you will handiest make 800-a thousand$ which isn't as large a deal for me (perhaps it is for you, but no longer for me).
So it's far really helpful that you continue doing bounty campaigns and as soon as you've got made 2000$, handiest then you definitely start complete time buying and selling.
Activity: 134
I prefer short term trading to get more rice and faster profits. if we can do it well then we will get a bigger profit. but need good knowledge to do a short-term trading because it needs a good analysis to get the right time.
Activity: 98
Why not both? You can make bounties while researching about trading and looking for the best tactics to do day trading, that if prepare for all the pressure that this entails, trading is not easy and most people lose money, that's why many of us choose bounties, as they are much easier to do and do not involve so much stress or risk.
Activity: 133
both are equally profitable, but for me do trading will be more profitable because in addition to making money, we can also get experience in trading, if you only have $ 400 then trade in altcoin under $ 1 to be more effective
Activity: 546
Merit: 11
Hi, I would have invested in long bitcoin or top 20 Alt, and additionally make bounty if you have free time.
Activity: 344
Merit: 100
I prefer a bounty campaign rather than short-term trading. Because I don't have knowledge about trade so I chose bounty. Indeed, bounty takes a long time and only this is what I can.
Activity: 45
Here everyone has their own abilities and opportunities. Try yourself in these directions , and choose what is closer to you .It is also possible to combine it very much - and to get a big profit
Activity: 1064
Merit: 110
you're comparing two different things .... a bounty is a job that you get paid for . short-term trading is an investment that carries risks

Short-term trade is also work, because you always need to monitor many factors and be on the alert.
Activity: 224
if you believe that you can do short-term trading then I think it would be better if you short-term trading because if you can do it well then you will get a profit faster than investing in ico. we only need to analyze the market price well.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
Everyone has their own financial conditions, some love to do trading, some have not enough money for trading and some don't want to take any risk. According to me, $400 is sufficent for start trading in crypto. You can buy any cheap altcoins which is trustable and have good project, so that it will provide you profit in future. Otherwise, you should do bounties as well because bounty take only investment of time.
copper member
Activity: 308
My suggestion is to do both even if you lose on trading bounty campaign will be your backup plan.
Activity: 658
It is better to do what works well. And work for the future. The main thing is getting a profit.
Activity: 756
Merit: 13
In general, these are two different options in obtaining coins. I make the most of the bounty program, if the project is promising, I also invest. Both options are good. Trade is good, but it all depends on the market. Each investor determines for himself, which option to use.
Activity: 98
you're comparing two different things .... a bounty is a job that you get paid for . short-term trading is an investment that carries risks
Pages:
Jump to: