Pages:
Author

Topic: Short term Trading investment or Bounty campaigns? - page 18. (Read 100434 times)

Activity: 153
Merit: 1
You can trade at the same time and trade with your bounty campaigns and you can start invest in any where you want too but be carefull of it.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
Short term trading is good if you're good at day trading it can get you immediate gain if the market is favorable but bounty is better because all you need is your time and resources and the best is doing both short term trading and bounty simultaneously as there is nothing restricting you from doing both
Activity: 224
all depends on what money attracts you and the amount of patience and time. the company's bounty is first of all your time, but you can get a good profit, short-term investments also bring in income, but it's probably pocket money.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
Short-term investments and bounties are very risky. The market is too unpredictable.
What do you think is not risky (if you take into account the industry crypto currency) and at the same time can make a profit ?? I believe that the risks are different, and if you participate in the campaign bonus, all that you can lose is your time spent doing the tasks. But, in addition, you can get a good profit. Everything is relative.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
Both give you more profit. Doing bounty campaign to make more.
And short-term trading is the best way to make a profit now if we looked into the current market situation.
Activity: 406
Short-term investments and bounties are very risky. The market is too unpredictable.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
I think everyone chooses here. Than to be engaged in cryptoalyte. After all, the main rule here is to do something that brings both profit and pleasure. Or invest in the bounty. Or do the trade. The choice is ours
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
Which one is preferable short term trading or bounty campaign?
Have limited investment around $400.
Give me some suggestion!
With this amount, I think it is sufficient to invest in crypto and you can do short term trading with it as long as you have have very good idea and understanding of trading but you can also join in bounty campaign that are very potential and you will earn token as reward at the end of the bounty and when it gets listed, you make more profit.
Activity: 980
Merit: 509
The investment is quite vulnerable to risks, especially in the crypto market is very easily changed. Therefore I have a bounty campaign, I believe if I am dedicated and give the best, I will be able to produce something big with little or no risk.
Activity: 81
well i think beginners should start from the bounty campaign like facebook, twitter or telegram. After earning from the bounty campaign, person can invest in crypto world as a short term investment to earn huge amount of profits.
Activity: 103
In my opinion, short term investments can be really risky especially if you do not know how to trade, or you do not have the basic knowledge to do so. So because of that, I would rather suggest Bounty campaigns, so you don't get to cry or be sober when you lose your money from day trading.
Activity: 85
Perhaps it is worth trying both options, and to understand that you are closer. Rather than reading other people's reviews, and decide what to choose .
Activity: 44
If you don't know how to trade something, short-term investments are very risky
Activity: 434
The Exchange for EOS Community
Having a capital around 400$ investment is still good if you will choose those crypto that is very cheap but is also a promising token to be a good crypto in the future. As to bounty campaign, you don't need money to invest on it since you are using your efforts, skills, and time as an investment in exchange of bounty rewards.
Activity: 107
Which one is preferable short term trading or bounty campaign?
Have limited investment around $400.
Give me some suggestion!
if you have the capital to make short-term investments of $ 400, why do not you do it? and why should you choose between the two ?, you can invest and work on a bounty campaign together, you just need more time to do bounty work and monitor market price developments.
Activity: 658
With $ 400 you can invest and participate in the Bounty Company in parallel, which absolutely does not require investment. This is a double benefit.
brand new
Activity: 0
Here everyone has their own abilities and opportunities. Try yourself in these directions , and choose what is closer to you .It is also possible to combine it very much - and to get a big profit
Activity: 210
Short term investment is easy to earn a profit but risky, if you do bounty campaign, less risk although it takes time to complete.
brand new
Activity: 0
i trade for short time while i join bounty too. but like the first reply, you need to split your money to buy atleast 5 coin/tokens.  $400, i suggest you to buy token/coin under 6000 sat with high volume. like ADA, XLM, SC, ACHAIN, DOGE etc.
Activity: 24
You need to earn more money so you can have a good profit from your investment. Unfortunately $ 400 is a very small amount with which you will not be able to enter the market. I think you would be perfect bounty and you will get the opportunity to earn tokens and get the necessary experience
Pages:
Jump to: