Pages:
Author

Topic: Short term Trading investment or Bounty campaigns? - page 21. (Read 100434 times)

Activity: 77
Merit: 0
You need to earn more money so you can have a good profit from your investment. Unfortunately $ 400 is a very small amount with which you will not be able to enter the market. I think you would be perfect bounty and you will get the opportunity to earn tokens and get the necessary experience
Activity: 238
If you have no experience in exchange games that you very quickly lose your $ 400)). Accumulate capital more and you will be able to buy a few different coins and invest for the long term. Bounty is a very good way to make extra money and thanks to the bounty you can get your first capital for investment
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
Which one is preferable short term trading or bounty campaign?
Have limited investment around $400.
Give me some suggestion!
When you participate in bounty campaign, there is no initial investment. I think you are referring to trading, yes that $400 of your is enough for a start and you could work around with it.

Doing both is already different thing, when you do bounty you don't need to invest in it, you have to work for it, while doing trading is also a different thing, you need to invest and watch your investment grow.
CJ7
Activity: 52
when we have capital then trading is a good choice, but if starting from 0 then bounty is the best choice.
but in this case you have enough capital, you can choose trading and also at the same time do bounty for maximum revenue.
Activity: 428
Merit: 12
$ 400 is too small a sum for investment. The best solution for you is to take part in the bounty in the next six months. During this time, you can learn the market and understand how this mechanism works. You will be able to understand how it works, bounty and can earn not bad money, thanks to bounty
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
for me.
if I'm with you bounty bills you do not have to put out money. because you will then be promoting the project to get acquainted with the cryptoworld. You must follow the rules of the project to repair your work as well as to all you have to get more token you receive.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
for me if you have a lot of money if you want to get tired and wait for your money to increase you will invest you to buy a token or invest in BTC ETH. you just need to wait for the value to rise.

but if I'm with you do not have enough budjet to join a bounty campaign and work hard to advertise the project, to receive a token. and sell in the market
Activity: 148
I think the bounty event will be a better choice because it doesn't cost, you can get the token by doing a bounty task, then sell your coin to get the money, of course if you think you are getting the bounty token There will be room for growth in the future, then you can continue to hold it, which is also an investment.
Activity: 90
I think you have too little money for investment. I suggest you to work with bounty and earn a couple of thousand dollars before you can buy coins. When you have your first capital then you will be able to buy some interesting coins and your profit will be much higher
Activity: 50
Give me some suggestion!
When you participate in bounty campaign, there is no initial investment. I think you are referring to trading, yes that $400 of your is enough for a start and you could work around with it.
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
If you already have the money to start trading then much better to do it but with extra care so that you won't lose everything. But in case that you want to add up more on your profit then do bounty campaigns first. Both are good options but you have to be careful in doing it so that you won't lose much money.
Participating in any of the signature or the bounty is campaign is only good if you don’t have enough of the money in your wallet and that all you have is time and knowledge regarding the things. Otherwise, if you have money which you can invest, then there can be nothing beneficent than that of the short-term investment of the money but for that, you have to keep practicing trading first.
Activity: 714
Merit: 253
Why not to do both? You can participate in different bounty campaigns without taking any risks and you can buy some nice coins on order to get profit from investment. Take the best from both worlds.                                                                  
Activity: 54
If you're new in crypto you must choose bounty campaigns because doing bounty campaigns is easy than trading in bounty campaigns its free you're not required to invest your $400 and you can earn tokens then exchange it to money. Short term trading is risky if you don't have knowledge in trading.
Activity: 770
Merit: 101
fLibero.financial
There is no silver bullet that can get you the results you want in cryptocurrency, you just have to use different approach and engage in different activities to achieve your aim. Short term trading and bounty should add to your bottom line otherwise, find some other activities.
Activity: 335
Merit: 100
I would choose investing in altcoins. It is more risky but it requires less time and can bring bigger profit. But don't forget to check how the coins you want to buy are listed on exchanges.
Activity: 74
400$ is not much maybe you can invest in some alts that are below 1$ and if you are lucky you can make a lot of money, you can also make bounty since it will not require any investment on your part (only time), and if you like the project you can invest some money there, so you could earn some extra dollars.
Activity: 630
Merit: 257
That much amount is enough to earn some good profits. Just invest them in some good and reputable coin to minimize the risk. I think you can even do both. To participate in bounty campaigns you don’t need to invest any money. You just need some time to fulfill the task given to you in the bounty campaigns. Just make sure to join the bounties of reputed ICOs to avoid scams. So if shortage of money is the problem I think so you should do both.
Activity: 20
Give me some suggestion!
You could invest in bitcoin and then wait for the profits on the long term, meanwhile you simply participate on alot of bounty campaigns while you wait for the profit of your investment, or you already have knowledge about trading then go for the daily trading method, you'd probably get even more profits.
Activity: 658
Bounty companies do not require investment of money. Only your free time. Therefore, 400 dollars can be invested in coins.
Activity: 139
Both are profitable especially if we are to look at it from the short term perspective. I think it's best if you can dive straight into the two. From you $400, you can start investment/trading in some promising coins such as ETH, EOS, Neo and many more. All these are all gonna fetch you a wholenlot of money in a short while. For Bounty campaigns, it will afford you the chance of amazing more funds depending on how diligent you are, also the kind of campaigns you will be joining to. Before long, you will be a very big crypto rich dude.
Pages:
Jump to: