Pages:
Author

Topic: Short term Trading investment or Bounty campaigns? - page 22. (Read 100434 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 0
Which one is preferable short term trading or bounty campaign?
Have limited investment around $400.
Give me some suggestion!

Both of these activities have benefits and risks that must be dared to be taken. You have a lot of money and invest for a few percents, and when you are still free then use it to share in a bounty campaign. Then you succeed so that the funds increase as well.
Activity: 123
For a beginner this is a completely normal amount to start studying the crypto currency trade. By investing 400$ in several promising altcoins, you can quickly increase your money. But in any case, choose what you prefer to do.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
I advise you to choose both . Because both can make a good profit. And in the future, you can just make a priority than you do profitable
Activity: 126
Bounty: Get token without spend money. Didn't too risky.
Short Term Investment: Can multiply your capital, at least some ICO can make 2x profit and even more. Only investing and hold, you don't have to do anything else.

I think that both of them are best way to make money. If you can do both, why only choose one.
Activity: 42
If you dont wanna risk any money in crypto currency to must do bounty campaigns because it gives more money than short trading but if you could invest like in ico thats good one because after the ico might jump 10x price after listing in a market , But of course there is a scam ico's which we could participate thats why choose carefully.
Activity: 134
The risk of short-term investment is very large, and the current industry is not good, so I think that the bounty activity will be a better choice, it does not need to spend your money, you just have to spend some time to do the bounty task You can get a reward token.
Activity: 126
Merit: 4
if you like a bounty campaign than on short-term trading. .
why if you join short-term trading may be the benefits that can not be so much and the risk also needs to be considered. in contrast to campaigns where we are working for them the risk of participating in the campaign also do not get a payment for our crap that just I think
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
Recently, the presence of bears in the market seriously kills people's interest in investing. I think that now people will not have much opportunity to invest. a small group of people who will understand that now there is an opportunity to invest in the future will be rich.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 503
I compare the more profitable short-term trading or follow bounty campaign and it turns out that I know is more profitable follow bounty campaign.
brand new
Activity: 0
I think that the major part of the bounties try to to create the telegram group but those not really complete the wanted outcome.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
It seems to me not worth comparing these two areas because they are obsalyutno different! With $ 400 you can trade and participate in ICO and, in parallel, do bounty companies, everything depends on you and your free time.
Activity: 100
Give me some suggestion!

Hi, why do you have to choose between the two if you can do both? Moreover, you forgot to consider the other 2 more options: Airdrops and ICO(Initial Coin Offering) investing. I do those 4 options with proper time allotments. Airdrops and bounties doesnt require initial monetary capital, only time. So I prioritize them while doing some tradings on the side. Make sure to have a stock of ETH or NEO on your wallet so that whenever there is an ICO with a very interesting and promising project, you can participate with it. Just don't forget DYOR(Do your own research). Hope it helps. 😇
Activity: 210
 I prefer bounty campaigns than investment!! I choose bounty campaigns , bounty campaign is more profit!! Than investment i think!! Because investment you need to invest youre own money on that project so you can get double youre if they succed!! But whem they fail !! All you have to do is to wait for there relaunching!! But in bounty campaigns if they fail!! No asting money!! And you have to wsit or next bounty!!
Activity: 17
I think you should do both. That will give you some big tokens
Activity: 114
I prefer Bounty. without investing your money, the company gives you the opportunity to earn free tokens.
Activity: 127
Merit: 3
Give me some suggestion!
I'd prefer to participate on bounty campaigns, they generally distribute their rewards in a few months but if you chose the right project you can by at ease and simply expect for it to come to your wallet, on the other hand, with short term investments you need experience and to make an extensive research in order to find the right crypto to trade with.
Activity: 81
Short-term investments are very risky if you don't know how to trade. Invest in your favorite coins with huge potential in the long term
Activity: 1246
Merit: 252
I conclude both are besides exceptional. i incline toward to discharge both. trading and generosity action as generosity action does not obtain abstraction so we buoy piece trading. so that our income so much.
between bounty campaign and also investment is very different. risk and capital. bounty does not need initial capital to be able to do it. we just need to be patient to be able to get profit behind it. while the investment must spend the initial capital that we must spend
Activity: 62
At the same time you can participate in both trade and bounty campaigns. Why do you need to choose between the two? You can earn money by doing trade. Meanwhile, join bounty campaigns, can not earn a lot of money.Good luck
Activity: 210
If you have to choose between the two, I would choose a bonus campaign without paying for it because after the bonus campaign as the job we have to follow the bonus campaign process so that we can earn money. Not a headache like trading.
Pages:
Jump to: