Pages:
Author

Topic: Should buy altcoin now? - page 3. (Read 1389 times)

Activity: 1400
Merit: 571
August 22, 2018, 05:03:45 AM

Looking at the market at the moment, there has been an increase in altcoin from a low of $ 5900 at the end of June 2018 to $ 8200 today. However, the value of the altcoin did not increase, some of it decreased. Percentage of market capitalization of the current bitcoin compared to the overall market is over 47%. Is this the right time to buy altcoin to make a profit?

The strategy Buy Low and Sell High is the most common thing that Traders do, it is profitable of course from the word itself you are going to buy in a low price and wait for it to pump then sell it, easy profit, but, you also have to consider what tokens you are going to buy because not all of them would pump but some of them would dump even more, so be careful on choosing what tokens you are going to use in Trading.

Grabbing the opportunity to buy tokens right now is a pretty ballsy move to do since we are not sure when would be the market going back to green one again.
copper member
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
August 22, 2018, 01:51:48 AM

Looking at the market at the moment, there has been an increase in altcoin from a low of $ 5900 at the end of June 2018 to $ 8200 today. However, the value of the altcoin did not increase, some of it decreased. Percentage of market capitalization of the current bitcoin compared to the overall market is over 47%. Is this the right time to buy altcoin to make a profit?
i think this period is like if you buy tokens now, there is nothing you lose. cuz it's the lowest price.
and even there are lots of bounties and campaigns you can just participate in there.
check the campaign link below!
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bountyexchangeruby-xsuccessfully-finishedrewards-were-distributed-4776598
Activity: 106
August 22, 2018, 01:47:04 AM
At present, the cryptocurrency market is seriously declining, and the price of altcoin is very low. This is a very correct time. It is very suitable for us to invest heavily in altcoin. I think it is suitable for us to buy when the price is low. It is suitable for us to sell when the price rises. This is the reason. I think everyone should know
Activity: 224
August 22, 2018, 01:40:06 AM
Looking at the market at the moment, I believe that now is a great time for investment. The crypto market will soon go up. Smiley

I think we need to wait. Technical and fundamental indices show that the fall can be continued. And the markets usually grow in the autumn.
Activity: 826
Merit: 111
August 21, 2018, 05:42:03 PM
Why should you hesitate on it. Just go about buying as may altcoin as you can now. This is the right time to buy altcoins as they are much cheaper. Invest as much as you can. Split your investment into few categories and spread across over many coins. I would always say this. Because if one coin does not yield profits then the other one would certainly yield. Choose the best coins from coinmarketcap.com
Activity: 420
Merit: 102
August 21, 2018, 03:19:36 AM

Have some patience for the price of Ethereum to reduce and you can buy at a cheaper rate. The price is already below $300 and I believe that before the end of this year it will get back up as soon as Bitcoin starts to rise also. So if you buy in at the cheaper rate and buy a lot of the coins, you will probably make a huge profit when the price begins to rise. But don’t go for ETH alone, there are other good coins out there, like NEO, ETC and XRP.
Activity: 437
Merit: 100
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
August 20, 2018, 05:43:31 PM
My experience in investing in altcoins is to invest when the market and ETH are at the bottom. Spending at that time will help you make a profit when the ETH rises again. Investing in altcoins at this time is a good idea to do when the overall exchange rate is falling rapidly.
August 20, 2018, 05:43:18 PM
This is the right time to invest in crypto big time and make big money in the last quarter of the year. I believe the market would recover by then.
Activity: 112
August 20, 2018, 05:39:51 PM
Now is definitely the time to buy altcoins, though I would say that they are currently suited for short term investments except for a few options like EOS, they are more volatile than ever at the moment.
Activity: 62
August 20, 2018, 05:32:25 PM
You can buy and it is worth, but for this needed to find projects which you may trust. If anyone knows such project, please share it.
Activity: 53
August 20, 2018, 05:28:32 PM
I see that people here often write to, I've recently stumbled across a cool project called OSADC, began to follow, and he's really cool, I suggest you get acquainted

What are they working on? Retail?

Yes, retail. They are implementing and providing AI-driven solutions to reduce overstocking, understocking, to minimize supply chain product waste and to provide more reliable product data.
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
August 20, 2018, 05:23:36 PM
Remember that not always the prices of altcoins go up when the price of Bitcoin goes up, sometimes it is just the opposite, because people start selling altcoins to buy more bitcoins when they are going up, everyone is watching for the FOMO, there are also many factors that affect the alts changes in the price, it may be the volume, demand at this particular moment, there may also be market manipulation or simply have not met some expectation and investors are suspicious.
Activity: 44
August 20, 2018, 05:18:57 PM
I see that people here often write to, I've recently stumbled across a cool project called OSADC, began to follow, and he's really cool, I suggest you get acquainted

What are they working on? Retail?
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
August 20, 2018, 05:07:53 PM
Looking at the market at the moment, I believe that now is a great time for investment. The crypto market will soon go up. Smiley
Activity: 39
August 20, 2018, 04:58:35 PM
Of course, I think this is the right time to buy altcoin. Because the price of altcoin is very low. If you want to be more profitable then buy altcoin and hold it now. I hope you'll benefit.
August 20, 2018, 03:21:08 PM

I think the market has not yet reached its bottom. Bearish trend will continue. With the purchase of crypto currency you have to wait.
Activity: 392
Merit: 2
📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP
August 20, 2018, 03:19:50 PM
I think this is the good time as every altcoin even Bitcoin is at afforable price, on the other hand it is also a very risky investment as we really dont know what will happen tomorrow.
Activity: 107
August 20, 2018, 03:12:24 PM
Activity: 26
Merit: 1
August 20, 2018, 03:11:54 PM
As for me, I'll keep on monitoring the market as it's real downfall now. Would definetely buy some if I see the steady growth

Well, maybe it will change. Like i said, the only investment that i made lately was OSA DC token.
Activity: 350
August 20, 2018, 02:46:42 PM
bitcoin may fall as well as for the extraction of the block in bitcoin, the reward will decrease, which may affect the price drop to 3000 thousand dollars
Pages:
Jump to: