Pages:
Author

Topic: Should buy and hold NEO? - page 6. (Read 91638 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 10
October 24, 2018, 07:39:21 PM
actually I have read a lot that NEO is really good for holding, but I have never tried by myself. I believe to that sources so it worth it to buy and hold NEO
Activity: 728
Merit: 110
October 16, 2018, 01:33:03 PM
I like ontology more right time in terms of hype, in terms of that developers from neo are migrating to ontology team. Ontology also has gas token as neo has that is stakeable.
Activity: 304
October 16, 2018, 01:29:58 PM
I believe that now long-term investments in the purchase of NEO are a fairly promising and profitable solution. After all, the project continues its stable development. Now the prices of most promising altcoins are at a minimum. Therefore, it is a great time to buy and hold NEO for the future.
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
October 15, 2018, 08:27:32 AM
Honestly, I am not a supporter of this coin, because it seems to me not very promising, but I may be wrong, because you need to decide whether to buy it or not!
Activity: 77
Merit: 0
October 15, 2018, 08:12:09 AM
Yes, now is a good time for a bargain NEO. After all, this coin has an excellent potential for further development, providing benefits for the digital society. Therefore, starting next year, NEO prices will in any case go up.
NEO is a good coin and there are many people who believe in NEO because in the future it will soar. Now is the right time to buy NEO because now the price is cheap and in the future you can get a big profit because it will rise high. use the current time as best you can to buy and keep holding coins so you are always safe to avoid losses, and you are still waiting for the process to produce beautiful results.
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
October 15, 2018, 07:54:53 AM
Yes, now is a good time for a bargain NEO. After all, this coin has an excellent potential for further development, providing benefits for the digital society. Therefore, starting next year, NEO prices will in any case go up.
[/quote
I very much count on it. And now they are in the wallet, and it is a pity to sell for such a price, and there is still no money to buy.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
October 15, 2018, 07:50:43 AM
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
October 14, 2018, 03:38:03 PM
There is potential behind the NEO coin. The price was certainly well underestimated, but not so much as to think that everything was bad. I think that this year there is a high probability of a good rebound to the top after such a fall. Therefore, now I consider a good time to invest.
Activity: 244
October 14, 2018, 12:13:38 PM
I am absolutely confident in the excellent prospects and benefits of NEO for the modern crypto market. One of the best coins for investors. In the near future I also plan to invest part of the money in the purchase of NEO, and I also purchase Ethereum and Waves. I believe that from next year their prices will gradually increase.
Activity: 490
October 14, 2018, 11:02:24 AM
Before taking any decision about investing or not you must have to do research about the NEO. If you think its good time to buy and hold it then do. You have to make your own decision.
Activity: 602
Merit: 101
October 14, 2018, 02:18:50 AM

In my opinion, NEO is a very potential project, the current price is around $ 36 has dropped quite a lot compared to previously up to more than $ 160. NEO technology is very much appreciated. The project runs on this platform and NEO also has a strong ecosystem. Should we buy NEO and keep it in the long run?
Sure NEO is a one of the best coin in this cryptoworld and if you buy now it will be a very good investment, especially in this market correction neo price already drop than before.
Just buy NEO and hold that coin atleast more than 6 months, you will happy because your inevstment grow more than 3 times.
Activity: 70
October 14, 2018, 01:23:56 AM
neo is a good potential project with its advance technology which is technically better then ethereum,the price of neo is down so i think it's good time to buy its and hold its for long time
Now is the right time to buy NEO if you have a lot of money it's better to buy as much as possible, because the price is very cheap. NEO will benefit you, in the future NEO will soar. Don't worry about the situation now believe the market will rise again soon, so use this opportunity to double the coin.
Activity: 231
October 14, 2018, 12:51:24 AM
neo is a good potential project with its advance technology which is technically better then ethereum,the price of neo is down so i think it's good time to buy its and hold its for long time
Activity: 445
Worlds Simplest Cryptocurrency Wallet
October 14, 2018, 12:38:46 AM

In my opinion, NEO is a very potential project, the current price is around $ 36 has dropped quite a lot compared to previously up to more than $ 160. NEO technology is very much appreciated. The project runs on this platform and NEO also has a strong ecosystem. Should we buy NEO and keep it in the long run?
It will depend on each person's thoughts and I do not want to suggest how people should do it. Because my opinions are quite negative now, I do not want to influence those who make a wise decision. I think that when the market goes down, the value of the currency goes down, the plans set out will be greatly affected. Although NEO has great plans but now the market is no longer good. No one can dare to assure us they are working hard at all.
Activity: 196
October 14, 2018, 12:34:32 AM
i think NEO platform was good one, this year NEO make a lot partnering with ico Project, and the Project itself was using NEO as their based platform rather than etherium platform, and im sure NEO will shine again next year.
Activity: 490
Merit: 2
October 14, 2018, 12:31:32 AM
yes, neo good and potential. but why don't you try stellar or abyss too. they are also quite good and potential.
Activity: 364
Merit: 11
October 13, 2018, 05:05:42 PM
 I believe that NEO is a reliable coin for the future, because it has a large community and also has good products. I think you must have it in your cryptocurrency portfolio.
Activity: 434
October 13, 2018, 04:55:38 PM
In China, it's been introduced for a while to create a nationwide cryptographic cash. I believe that when they declare a assignment to create country wide national blockchain stages, many human beings will in the end understand that there is no possibility of Neo. So I do no longer have the assets positioned in this foreign money now
D C
Activity: 55
October 13, 2018, 04:49:52 PM
IYou think NEO can ever reach 200USD ?
Activity: 126
October 13, 2018, 10:15:16 AM
Of course neo is neo to keep a great coin which has a great future , I also think that at this level as it is now you can easily buy
Pages:
Jump to: