Pages:
Author

Topic: Should buy and hold NEO? - page 7. (Read 91638 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 100
JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!
October 13, 2018, 10:13:09 AM
NEO is an interesting coin. I think she has great potential. It seems to me that today is a good time to invest in this coin.
Activity: 367
October 13, 2018, 10:09:05 AM
NEO coin, in the conventional wisdom, is good. The question in the usual situation on the cryptocurrency market. If it falls, then no matter what coin you hold.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
October 13, 2018, 12:55:48 AM
I also buy and hold many NEO. This is a good investment for the long term. I believe NEO will recover quickly later this year
Activity: 304
October 13, 2018, 12:51:35 AM
Yes investing in NEO will be a wise decision.
Neo is quite popular nowadays. People do believe in EOS after ETH. Right now EOS have $ 5.37 billiom market cap which is huge. Price of 1 EOS =5.28 USD and it will probably go up after december. This is time to invest in EOS , hold for few months and then sell. You will surely get positive returns.
Activity: 462
October 12, 2018, 08:12:10 AM

In my opinion, NEO is a very potential project, the current price is around $ 36 has dropped quite a lot compared to previously up to more than $ 160. NEO technology is very much appreciated. The project runs on this platform and NEO also has a strong ecosystem. Should we buy NEO and keep it in the long run?

NEO is a promising cryptocurrency, with a real company and good development;
The NEO platform has prospects comparable to Ethereum;
Cryptocurrency NEO can pay dividends in the form of GAS.
From my point of view, the NEO cryptocurrency deserves attention and may turn out to be more promising than many coins.
Activity: 509
Merit: 253
October 12, 2018, 07:38:12 AM
Neo is much higher than today's Neo with parity. Although the price of Neo is cheap, I'm not sure how Neo will perform in the future. In the first month of 2018, there is no positive atmosphere about Neo. I would recommend doing research.
copper member
Activity: 83
October 12, 2018, 06:18:39 AM
If you believe and study promising coins, then your choice will certainly fall on NEO. Extensive and rapidly developing Chinese and global investment will not bypass NEO. This coin is now far from its former good price, so I will definitely buy NEO.
Activity: 59
Merit: 1
October 12, 2018, 04:55:44 AM
Neo is undoubtedly one of the best and most successful ico.  But do not forget that those who use Neo will offer you to buy it and vice versa
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
Creative & digital marketing agency
October 12, 2018, 01:07:48 AM
You guy, I think you buy NEO is one of the good decisions! I saw so many advice that you should buy NEO. But you can also consider buying BTC and ETH for long-term investment.
Activity: 71
October 12, 2018, 12:52:23 AM
I am absolutely sure that now is a great time for a bargain for NEO. After all, today NEO really has an excellent potential for successful development in the future. Now prices remain at a minimum, so you can profitably buy promising coins, including Ethereum, NEO and Ripple.
NEO has a strong foundation and good quality, it's a good idea to buy current NEO and invest. in the future NEO will be very profitable, NEO can be said to be Ethereum in China he is almost similar to Ethereum. Currently the price is very cheap as much as possible by buying Altcoin as much as possible choosing a very good coin as you mentioned, surely in the future it will benefit you.
Activity: 294
October 12, 2018, 12:26:55 AM
I am absolutely sure that now is a great time for a bargain for NEO. After all, today NEO really has an excellent potential for successful development in the future. Now prices remain at a minimum, so you can profitably buy promising coins, including Ethereum, NEO and Ripple.
Activity: 797
Merit: 500
BBOD fast, non-custodial & transparent Exchange
October 10, 2018, 07:45:37 PM
it's up to you to make a choice, but in my opinion it doesn't matter if you want to buy neo. neo is a good and promising coin.
copper member
Activity: 126
October 10, 2018, 06:52:48 PM
Yes, the project NEO is really very promising and in demand. But before investing in an NEO project, it is necessary to understand that it is not decentralized, unlike Ethereum, and this very fact will not allow NEO to achieve the same result that Ethereum has achieved.
Activity: 910
Merit: 503
October 10, 2018, 04:37:22 PM
Yes, now is a good time to buy NEO. I recently bought this coin and I think I need to buy more. I believe that the price will go up.
Activity: 1203
Merit: 508
Manager of looking busy #citizencosmos
October 10, 2018, 04:35:19 PM
I have sold my NEO at 60$, one of the reason was that many developers from the neo team are moving to ontology Dev team. What does it means, everyone makes his conclusion.
Activity: 182
October 10, 2018, 04:34:36 PM
NEO is a good coin. A sharp increase in NEO is possible if the Chinese government removes the ban on holding an ICO and is generally more loyal to the digital money industry. I think that the heat will start here))
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
October 10, 2018, 04:25:48 PM
Yes, that is a good idea. Because NEO is an altcoin that promises to be a long-term investment. Buy this coin now because the NEO coin price is declining and reselling when prices start to recover or rise again. Many of the people have invested in this altcoin.
I bought NEO at a higher price than now. I am waiting for recovery. Before, I will not sell, it has the potential to grow.
Activity: 211
October 10, 2018, 04:19:10 PM
Yes, that is a good idea. Because NEO is an altcoin that promises to be a long-term investment. Buy this coin now because the NEO coin price is declining and reselling when prices start to recover or rise again. Many of the people have invested in this altcoin.
Activity: 630
October 10, 2018, 03:18:03 PM
Yes for sure, its a strong coin with great future and the price now is a gift. Believe me, after few years you will be more than satisfied because the price is going to be x10
in any case, if we take into account the fall in the cryptocurrency market at least ten times today, after stabilization of the cryptocurrency market we will be able to see the same plus 10 X growth.
Activity: 434
October 10, 2018, 03:03:05 PM
Yes for sure, its a strong coin with great future and the price now is a gift. Believe me, after few years you will be more than satisfied because the price is going to be x10
Pages:
Jump to: