Pages:
Author

Topic: Should buy and hold NEO? - page 2. (Read 91638 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 102
January 04, 2019, 07:35:22 AM

that depends on you op . if you are really eager to try and test neo then go  but if you are doubting and cant decide properly much better if you dont try it  . go only for the coins that you feel worthy  . 

imo neo is actually a good coin with lots of potential  and it is much better than any other unknown ico coins out there  but if can compare it with btc and eth or even bch , neo cant stand a chance with them  .

Activity: 616
Merit: 252
January 04, 2019, 04:57:59 AM
2018 was a tumultuous year for NEO but they have been holding on to the vision of the smarteconomy and will make NEO the most developer-friendly public chain.

https://medium.com/neo-smart-economy/the-darkest-hour-is-just-before-the-dawn-4c5dff22acb7
Activity: 1134
January 03, 2019, 10:54:07 PM
Still, my choice is very favourable to NEO after ETH because already we are seeing some project launching under this blockchain have active development. Each development activity will be given an update by the NEO. It is going to be too good in the coming days.
Activity: 540
Merit: 100
BountyMarketCap
January 03, 2019, 07:46:04 PM

In my opinion, NEO is a very potential project, the current price is around $ 36 has dropped quite a lot compared to previously up to more than $ 160. NEO technology is very much appreciated. The project runs on this platform and NEO also has a strong ecosystem. Should we buy NEO and keep it in the long run?

I certainly agree with you. Neo has a great potential so I guess it is important that we'll know what to di with it. It is important that we'll know the platform and potential of our holdings to have an idea if we would have a good profit through holding it. Buying it while the prices are low is the bet decision that we could do for now.
Activity: 504
Merit: 10
January 03, 2019, 06:39:26 PM
I am sure that now is a good time to buy NEO. This coin looks very interesting. In addition, I believe in the growth of the market.
Activity: 476
Merit: 103
January 03, 2019, 06:49:42 AM
I give my preference to NEO only because this coin is the only worthy competitor of Ethereum. I think NEO has a great future.
Activity: 314
January 03, 2019, 05:59:11 AM
I think NEO is a good coin in top twenty on the coinmarketcap. So you can buy and hold NEO for many years when its price is very cheap at the moment.
Activity: 459
January 03, 2019, 05:49:46 AM
NEO is better than many cryptocurrencies, but long-term bear markets also make NEO prices difficult to grow, so I think you can choose to buy NEO, but it should be used more for short-term trading.
Activity: 700
Merit: 12
January 03, 2019, 01:43:24 AM
Yes, NEO is the best choice to buy hold the coin for long-term instead of selling them for short-term profit. After purchasing you need to follow their updates because in order to get an update about their progress and developments which will help to increase the prices of NEO.
Activity: 448
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
January 03, 2019, 01:14:45 AM
Buy or not, decide for yourself based on their capabilities, sell the same is not worth it, such a coin should have, it has a great potential and the expectation will pay off
Activity: 406
January 01, 2019, 05:54:32 AM
As for NEO future, there is a huge potential but things aren't going well for the moment. I would also look at ontology.
Activity: 1344
January 01, 2019, 05:45:10 AM
Neo is one of potential altcoin so I believe the price of neo will increase this year and it's good to buy neo now and hold it for long term.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000
January 01, 2019, 12:07:25 AM
Neo is always potential coin which we need to grab it as many as possible with the market recovery the price of NEO will surely increase. Still, there are active development kept increasing which helps the neo to increase its value in the coming days.
Activity: 313
Merit: 1
December 31, 2018, 11:05:50 PM
I think NEO is a good buy in long term at these Price levels. They had one of the biggest dumps when thinking about major coins last year. It is now undervalued and oversold in my thoughts. Buying at batches will be ideal.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 253
December 31, 2018, 11:33:39 AM
NEO is a good and promising coin, what happened to the NEO now has never made me panic because the support from the NEO team and the very strong community will make the NEO will great again.
Activity: 555
December 31, 2018, 10:30:13 AM

In my opinion, NEO is a very potential project, the current price is around $ 36 has dropped quite a lot compared to previously up to more than $ 160. NEO technology is very much appreciated. The project runs on this platform and NEO also has a strong ecosystem. Should we buy NEO and keep it in the long run?
NEO is actually very good at developing their platform with a very active team, but if you want a long-term investment you better see very large volumes such as xrp or ETH with a lot of markets that have been entrusted.
Activity: 182
December 31, 2018, 09:52:27 AM
Neo will definitely be a good hold.  The Cryptocurrency market is dumping and the few price bounce we have seen remain what it is,  bounce!  Neo however is a promising altcoin that could potentially be very profitable for investors!
Activity: 490
freelanex.io
December 31, 2018, 08:38:35 AM
my opinion neo must be bought because neo is a good coin and has a great potential to be able to rise high , Besides that neo has its own platform and has a large volume in market , I suggest you better buy neo because of low price now  
Activity: 224
December 31, 2018, 08:18:20 AM
Yes,  you should buy news and wait for it to gain traction before you consider to sell.  Neo is a very good coin with great potential if it is allow to flourish!
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
December 31, 2018, 05:26:35 AM
Neo is one of my favorite coins and I am sure that many people will invest in it and this will lead to growth
Pages:
Jump to: