Pages:
Author

Topic: Should buy and hold NEO? - page 5. (Read 91638 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 1
October 29, 2018, 02:01:37 PM
I think neo is a good entry point , now is probably the best entry point into it , so I think that for long-term storage is an excellent choice
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
October 29, 2018, 01:03:11 PM
Neo - it is like Chinese Ethereum. In my opinion, this coin has a promising future if the government of China will allow cryptocurrencies as a type of money.
Activity: 490
October 29, 2018, 12:57:48 PM
Neo should be part of your long term strategically hold altcoin! Neo is bring to cryptocurrency an unusual centralized/ decentralized services that will further expand cryptocurrency capacity and adoptioj. When Neo is fully developed, it's value will rise!
Activity: 280
October 29, 2018, 12:53:15 PM
This is the right time to buy more NEO because the price was only $16 maybe i will buy more NEO at this time and i will hold because i believe NEO platform was being great and it will get the NEO the top price in the market soon.
Yes, I agree with you. Investing in NEO at this time is definitely not wrong. Its price too low so even if it still fall down, we also don't lose much. But if the market recover, we will have a very very big profit.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
October 29, 2018, 12:48:38 PM
I think NEO is one of the most promising and reliable coins. I have in the top 10 coins included. I'm going to keep it for a few years,but sometimes sell at a strong jump in the price to the top and buy again when the price drops.
Activity: 448
Merit: 103
October 29, 2018, 12:41:18 PM
Neo belongs to the best cryptocurrency group in the market.
Buying and holding NEO is the best thing to do now.
It will go up and people will gain from it.
you should start doing it now as the market is not even going to bloom.
Activity: 140
October 29, 2018, 12:39:32 PM
Neo is a good coin and the creators have worked on this project. But it is not known what will happen in half a year. It is better to use more reliable coins for long-term investment. Such as BTC, ETH
Activity: 182
”Decentralized Digital Billboards”
October 25, 2018, 03:48:42 PM
I think NEO is one of those cryptocurrencies that should definitely be in the investor portfolio. The project has a very large potential, which is not disclosed even by half. So I agree that it is necessary to keep this coin until better times.
Activity: 244
October 25, 2018, 03:04:17 PM

In my opinion, NEO is a very potential project, the current price is around $ 36 has dropped quite a lot compared to previously up to more than $ 160. NEO technology is very much appreciated. The project runs on this platform and NEO also has a strong ecosystem. Should we buy NEO and keep it in the long run?

Neo community is very active and updates on the projects can be seen easily on their social media or on websites. NEO ecosystem is becoming great day by day with so many completed, ongoing & upcoming projects, there aren't any records scam project launched on the Neo Blockchain till date which shows only ambitious & legitimate ICOs launch on the Neo blockchain. Neo is faster in terms of Scalability as compare to Ethereum blockchain  & gives dividend in terms of gas as passive income. The present price of NEO is around 17$ which downaround 90% as Comapre to its ATH price & can Give huge profitin bull run
Activity: 95
October 25, 2018, 02:33:43 PM
NEO is a good coin of course it needs to be kept in a briefcase.  I think it is very interesting to buy NEO.  The coin is very promising, there will be a beautiful future behind it
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
Look ARROUND!
October 25, 2018, 02:22:59 PM
Earlier I told Yes, should. But today I say for what. If for quick profit then definitely no. If for long-term then yes. But you should understand that time to rampant growth on the empty space is gone. And Neo is such a solid project that will live a long time regardless from BTC price
Long term investing NEO could have profit in it because the project is focused on the investors living in Asia.
Activity: 458
Merit: 112
October 25, 2018, 01:12:04 PM
For me it is a good call to buy more nEO and hold.
While we are waiting for the price to rise again.
We are earning more gas on the wallet also.
This is a good thing to have and earn a lot in the future.
Activity: 518
October 25, 2018, 01:11:01 PM
I think neo is a great investment, in the future this coin will be very well appreciated in the market, and now more and more projects are doing their ico on this platform
Activity: 1218
Merit: 500
October 25, 2018, 01:07:09 PM
Neo takes part of ecosystem of China crypto economy. Neo is positioned as smart contract project. Also in this alliance are such projects as Elastos.
Activity: 896
Merit: 251
October 25, 2018, 01:03:33 PM
Earlier I told Yes, should. But today I say for what. If for quick profit then definitely no. If for long-term then yes. But you should understand that time to rampant growth on the empty space is gone. And Neo is such a solid project that will live a long time regardless from BTC price
Activity: 1203
Merit: 508
Manager of looking busy #citizencosmos
October 25, 2018, 12:59:45 PM
I have heard that neo plans to launch 3.0 network that will increase stability and TPS parsmeter and some new options. This event was postponed from last summer to this winter.
Activity: 109
October 25, 2018, 12:54:34 PM
In the last month, the stability of the market encourages action to buy coins at a low price. Buying NEO in this situation is a very good step in increasing working capital in the near future.
Activity: 420
October 24, 2018, 09:22:56 PM
Neo is one type of altcoin that is currently developing well, there is no harm in buying neo for now and investing it, surely for its development it will be better and more profitable for the future
Activity: 784
Merit: 112
October 24, 2018, 09:10:27 PM
This is the right time to buy more NEO because the price was only $16 maybe i will buy more NEO at this time and i will hold because i believe NEO platform was being great and it will get the NEO the top price in the market soon.
Activity: 644
COVIR.IO
October 24, 2018, 08:04:19 PM
Yes, now is a good time for a bargain NEO. After all, this coin has an excellent potential for further development, providing benefits for the digital society. Therefore, starting next year, NEO prices will in any case go up.
NEO is a good coin and there are many people who believe in NEO because in the future it will soar. Now is the right time to buy NEO because now the price is cheap and in the future you can get a big profit because it will rise high. use the current time as best you can to buy and keep holding coins so you are always safe to avoid losses, and you are still waiting for the process to produce beautiful results.

NEO highest price above $100 and right now the price at around $16. Its good coin and its like ethereum with smart contract and many token using NEO blockchain. I am believe NEO price will recover when market start recovery again
Pages:
Jump to: