Pages:
Author

Topic: Should buy and hold NEO? - page 3. (Read 91638 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 1
December 31, 2018, 04:57:29 AM
Neo is a great platform with great potential. I think that this coin can grow to 1000 dollars
Activity: 1022
Merit: 152
December 30, 2018, 10:12:50 PM

In my opinion, NEO is a very potential project, the current price is around $ 36 has dropped quite a lot compared to previously up to more than $ 160. NEO technology is very much appreciated. The project runs on this platform and NEO also has a strong ecosystem. Should we buy NEO and keep it in the long run?
The price of Neo is falling so far compared to last July 2018 and now I see the price of neo in the coinmarketcap still in the range of $ 8.03 USD seems to be able to bounce back up to $ 160 USD in the next few months is still very difficult, but we also believe that NEO is one of the potential coins in the future, it is very appropriate to buy and save it for a long period of time.
Activity: 2478
Merit: 215
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
December 30, 2018, 07:51:16 PM

In my opinion, NEO is a very potential project, the current price is around $ 36 has dropped quite a lot compared to previously up to more than $ 160. NEO technology is very much appreciated. The project runs on this platform and NEO also has a strong ecosystem. Should we buy NEO and keep it in the long run?

I suggest should you hold NEO since from the crash market trend altcoins good for long term hodl i still believe the bear markets have an ending, just calm ourselves there be the time time for us to earn profits from the suffering of the market situation.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
December 30, 2018, 06:38:00 PM

If you think that the project is good, if you have heard a lot of positive reviews and analyzed what experts in the crypto sphere say about it and then think that it is a good coin, then of course invest. I would have bought that coin.
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
December 30, 2018, 06:34:56 PM
I want to put at least 10% of my portfolio in Neo.
At least this crypto has a working product and it is the next blockchain to ethereum having such popularity!
Activity: 714
Merit: 251
December 30, 2018, 03:33:10 PM
NEO is a very promising cryptocurrency, but NEO is also facing difficulties because it still relies on the ICO market, but the current ICO market is weakening.
I think not only neo will facing the difficulties because total market is continuously fluctuating so no one is said NEO is facing the issues. Majority of the peoples are still buying this coin so this will make good profit in future. But short term traders are never choose this coin so long term investment is perfect place for NEO.
I think that the current situation with the cryptocurrency market should be viewed soberly, because the most relevant of all platforms is etherium, and a few more users are interested in stellar. Their competitors are losing ground. late weekend They show their results, which were announced by the teams.
If good projects will use the NEO platform as actively as others, it is quite likely that it will increase its results. In any case, all the prerequisites for this are there and we know well what possibilities Neo has.
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
December 30, 2018, 02:50:12 PM
NEO is a very promising cryptocurrency, but NEO is also facing difficulties because it still relies on the ICO market, but the current ICO market is weakening.
I think not only neo will facing the difficulties because total market is continuously fluctuating so no one is said NEO is facing the issues. Majority of the peoples are still buying this coin so this will make good profit in future. But short term traders are never choose this coin so long term investment is perfect place for NEO.
I think that the current situation with the cryptocurrency market should be viewed soberly, because the most relevant of all platforms is etherium, and a few more users are interested in stellar. Their competitors are losing ground. late weekend They show their results, which were announced by the teams.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 257
LuckyB.it is Back!
December 30, 2018, 08:56:32 AM
Activity: 728
Merit: 11
https://streamies.io/
December 30, 2018, 06:40:28 AM

NEO is really a good altcoin, but the financial market in China is not good and we should not invest in it now. NEO will take a lot of time to come back for $ 100. so I think we should only invest in ETH. It is about to be pumped and I predict its price will increase to $ 200!
Activity: 462
December 30, 2018, 06:36:45 AM
yes, neo is great coin, but the best still bitcoin, no matter how great technology other coin.
they will follow btc price,unless if they dev want pump their coin for a while, they will show different price movemnet.
Activity: 294
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
December 30, 2018, 05:30:13 AM
Activity: 292
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
December 30, 2018, 03:24:47 AM
It is hard to give advice at this time. Many people are worried because the NEO is falling continuously. However, that is the general situation of the market today. I think you should wait.
Activity: 658
December 29, 2018, 05:37:17 PM
I think now is the best time to invest in it personally I think this project will be a success in the near future good luck in your future investments my friend  in those hard days
Activity: 73
Merit: 1
December 03, 2018, 02:16:20 AM
Well, I bought some recently and regret it, the GAS price is pretty terrible now, as all the current market prices.
NEO price to BTC is just going lower and lower. However, in the long-term it may be a good purchase, diversification is always a good idea.
NEO is a high potential project do not regret from your investment in this project because of the current market. Everything will be better in the near future and then this investment will bring a high profit for you. It is a coin which have a very high tendency to rise in the coming future.
Activity: 406
Merit: 49
November 30, 2018, 03:32:17 AM
NEO has full support from the Chinese regulatory authorities, and as soon as they become active, the price is likely to increase one minus is that the project is very centralized and controlled by the team.
Activity: 924
Merit: 500
November 30, 2018, 02:57:50 AM
This NEO is a very good altcoin so you can use this coin to look for profit by utilizing the rise and fall of NEO prices, make sure you can control the patience you have when you have a NEO.
Activity: 546
Merit: 4
November 30, 2018, 02:21:49 AM
It is true, many predictions about the future of NEO. Since Neo was released until now, a lot of successful Altcoin are incorporated and use the Neo platform. And from the many altcoins that use the platform, NEO is becoming known and the longer the price of Neo coins itself becomes many times over. It can even be said that its popularity may exceed ethereum and bitcoin. And as of 2019, NEO will become very popular, then NEO becomes the altcoin platform with the most users, both investors and traders.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 102
November 29, 2018, 10:52:14 PM
Neo is one of the best smart contract platform after ETH, of course, due to market fluctuation the price of NEO went very low in the market and this makes many people panic about the current situation of the NEO. This is the right time to grab as many coins as possible in the market.
Activity: 322
November 29, 2018, 08:47:09 PM
i think you should buy and hold. it seems very promising

Neo is a potential coin, though Neo was founded but the Neo potential gives investors more than we think of you to invest in Neo. You will quickly get profitable.
copper member
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
November 29, 2018, 08:17:48 PM
i think you should buy and hold. it seems very promising
Pages:
Jump to: