Pages:
Author

Topic: Should buy and hold NEO? - page 4. (Read 91638 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 259
November 29, 2018, 07:54:47 PM
Well, I bought some recently and regret it, the GAS price is pretty terrible now, as all the current market prices.
NEO price to BTC is just going lower and lower. However, in the long-term it may be a good purchase, diversification is always a good idea.
Activity: 658
Merit: 100
November 29, 2018, 05:28:16 PM
If you like me truly believe in neo I think now is the best time to invest into it personally I think this project will be a success in the near future good luck in your investment Smiley
Activity: 392
November 11, 2018, 03:14:04 PM

In my opinion, NEO is a very potential project, the current price is around $ 36 has dropped quite a lot compared to previously up to more than $ 160. NEO technology is very much appreciated. The project runs on this platform and NEO also has a strong ecosystem. Should we buy NEO and keep it in the long run?

I am very closely watching the NEO project. A lot of new projects appeared on this platform such as Spotcoin and Effect AI. Such projects have a great future. This means that NEO will have a good future too. Now it costs $ 16, the prospect of making a profit x 10.
Activity: 188
Merit: 10
quarkchain.io
November 11, 2018, 02:38:39 PM
I think NEO should definitely be in your portfolio ! Now the price is very pleasant for investment ! And the potential is very good coins, it's Chinese ETH )
Activity: 364
October 30, 2018, 12:10:31 PM
The current state of the crypto market is really not healthy however, buying and holding neo is a great idea because it will definitely rise when the market recovers and soon earn profit.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
Revolutionizing Crypto Payment Solutions
October 29, 2018, 10:57:16 PM
The price of NEO is currently not in good condition, he was carried away by the situation from Crypto, so the coins continued to decline. But, besides that, NEO has good potential in developing its potential, because it is strong enough and has good prospects. So there is nothing wrong if you put some investment in the NEO then you hold it up to get satisfactory results.
Activity: 425
October 29, 2018, 10:20:53 PM
NEO is really a good choice for holding. Its demonstration of utilizing dapps and smart contracts makes NEO really a competition to Ethereum which has a lot of similarities. Neo remains in the top 20 coins, and this would be a good investment next to ETH.
Activity: 812
Merit: 310
October 29, 2018, 10:18:18 PM
I agree with your decision, NEO has good potential in the future to increase its value. By buying it now when the price is low and also holds it for a long time, it will produce more benefits. The benefits can be much higher. Remembering that NEO is the ethereum platform from China so that in the future it will be able to grow into a large coin with a broad community.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
October 29, 2018, 10:12:57 PM
its price which is experienced a very drastic decline, has become an opportunity for some people to assume that now is the right time to buy neo, even though looking at neo price developments and even all the crypto coins on the market are still very uncertain and unpredictable, so it's a risk for now if anyone wants to buy a crypto coin including neo to be held in the long run, and also we don't know what will happen to neo or other crypto coins in the future.
copper member
Merit: 2
October 29, 2018, 09:15:07 PM

In my opinion, NEO is a very potential project, the current price is around $ 36 has dropped quite a lot compared to previously up to more than $ 160. NEO technology is very much appreciated. The project runs on this platform and NEO also has a strong ecosystem. Should we buy NEO and keep it in the long run?

If you have strong beliefs on it, then don't hesitate to buy and invest on this coin. Remember that you and yourself are the only one who can make better understanding on this project. You need to believed on yourself and don't just rely from the others because the world of crypto is anonymous.
Activity: 420
October 29, 2018, 09:03:46 PM
Yes you should better buy on it. Any coin that shows a high price and most of all a legit coin should you buy when they are at the lowest price at the time you saw it. Because it has a high percentage assurance that it will get to its normal price and by that time you have a profit already.
Activity: 266
October 29, 2018, 07:06:29 PM
neo of course a good coin , but now I think you do not need to buy, the market will still fall and neo, too, and you can pick up the coin below
Activity: 658
October 29, 2018, 05:20:27 PM
If you truly believe in neo I think now is the best time to invest into it personally I think this project will be a success in the near future good luck Smiley
Activity: 644
October 29, 2018, 05:13:32 PM
Now I highly recommend buying any alts from the top 10, a little more and the consolidation period will come to an end and the next bull run will come.
Activity: 322
Tokenize Everything - https://www.udap.io/
October 29, 2018, 05:10:43 PM
We all know market is down right now. I think investing in NEO right now will be a profitable decision.
Because in bull market , prices of ICOs will go up and you will definately get positive ROI. Yes this is best entry point to invest in neo and other alt coins.

I agree with you. If I were the author, I would diversify the portfolio much more. I'd pump money into crypto no more than 20% of the investments and neo would consist only 5%. I think this will protect me against extra risks.
Activity: 744
Merit: 266
October 29, 2018, 02:18:56 PM
We all know market is down right now. I think investing in NEO right now will be a profitable decision.
Because in bull market , prices of ICOs will go up and you will definately get positive ROI. Yes this is best entry point to invest in neo and other alt coins.
copper member
October 29, 2018, 02:18:52 PM
Obviously, there is nothing to ask about it from others as NEO is a coin with great potential and strength. It is not yet so much developed in the market but all the dedicated investors and persons linked to cryptocurrency world would suggest you the same.
copper member
Activity: 257
October 29, 2018, 02:16:16 PM
Yes, surely you can do so . NEO is one of the best Altcoins right now in the cryptocurrency market. After Ethereum, everyone has NEO as their first choice because of its hidden capability.
Activity: 504
October 29, 2018, 02:07:11 PM
The most important thing that I can say is that today all the same you need to analyze the information about what and how to do it correctly, because you will always be responsible for what you say and how you invest, because it would probably not be That's right, if you make someone else's decision, but you will not be responsible for it.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
October 29, 2018, 02:06:44 PM

I think NEO is a very good project! I support the Chinese project because the Chinese are very hardworking guys
Pages:
Jump to: