Pages:
Author

Topic: Should buy and hold NEO? - page 25. (Read 91638 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 1
August 11, 2018, 12:30:11 PM

In my opinion, NEO is a very potential project, the current price is around $ 36 has dropped quite a lot compared to previously up to more than $ 160. NEO technology is very much appreciated. The project runs on this platform and NEO also has a strong ecosystem. Should we buy NEO and keep it in the long run?
NEO is really great especially when you will bought a lot of it because you can stake it. Bought a lot of NEO and store in the right wallet and receive GAS that will depends also how many of NEO you are holding and for me it is really profitable because NEO is really a long term coin. Goodluck.
For now you can buy neo and save for the long term because it has excellent potential and also promising coins to hold because it will produce a reasonable profit. NEO has a very good blockchain,
a strong and professional team and a good community, also safe and reliable.
Activity: 210
August 11, 2018, 12:28:53 PM

In my opinion, NEO is a very potential project, the current price is around $ 36 has dropped quite a lot compared to previously up to more than $ 160. NEO technology is very much appreciated. The project runs on this platform and NEO also has a strong ecosystem. Should we buy NEO and keep it in the long run?
NEO is really great especially when you will bought a lot of it because you can stake it. Bought a lot of NEO and store in the right wallet and receive GAS that will depends also how many of NEO you are holding and for me it is really profitable because NEO is really a long term coin. Goodluck.
Merit: 10
August 11, 2018, 12:27:12 PM

In NEO it is worth investing a small part of the money.  Yes it is a good coin, but it seems to me that in the future this coin will not be popular.
Activity: 111
Merit: 0
August 11, 2018, 09:37:13 AM
NEO seems to be very interesting coin because they are growing very quickly, many new parthnership, a lot of successful ICOs on NEO blockchain and atleast you can profit for staking your coins Smiley.
Activity: 113
August 10, 2018, 08:20:32 PM
You should definitely buy it, i think the price will drop even more so you can wait for some time, plus, the rewards should be aimed for long term, over all, NEO looks really promising and the profits are almost assured.
copper member
Activity: 83
August 10, 2018, 08:01:52 PM
Buy NEO definitely worth it. But we must understand that the fall of the crypto currency has not ended and it is possible that the price will continue to fall. I bought myself NEO and it is 15% of my crypto portfolio.
Activity: 868
Merit: 251
August 10, 2018, 02:04:35 PM
NEO is quite a promising project, but now on the market a lot of projects of this type and focus on one - not worth it. To my mind.
Activity: 168
August 10, 2018, 01:46:55 PM
I consider that it is necessary to keep. Because there are forecasts of experts that neo will grow. This is one of the promising and progressive coins.
Activity: 266
August 10, 2018, 01:41:44 PM
Hello, I think that at the moment, you need to buy NEO crypto currency. the price is now less than 25 dollars, in the future the price of NEO will be $ 1000.
Activity: 79
August 10, 2018, 01:36:02 PM
NEO is the Chinese ethereum. If the authorities of China have allowed crypto-currencies - neo will cost dearly. Also, all the iso on neo give a big profit
Activity: 154
August 10, 2018, 01:33:21 PM

I find that NEO is a very successful virtual currency, along with its ecosystem. The speed of the transaction is breakneck and should support the projects wanting to release their token on the NEO platform, and this is a strength to help NEO is a potential project.
I want to say that high transaction speed is a characterisitc trait of Neo, it allows developers to creat their projects on its platform and release thier own tokens.
Yes, part of the money is worth investing in NEO.  This is a promising project and the price is now low, so you can now buy coins.
Activity: 439
Merit: 100
August 10, 2018, 09:20:32 AM

I find that NEO is a very successful virtual currency, along with its ecosystem. The speed of the transaction is breakneck and should support the projects wanting to release their token on the NEO platform, and this is a strength to help NEO is a potential project.
I want to say that high transaction speed is a characterisitc trait of Neo, it allows developers to creat their projects on its platform and release thier own tokens.
Activity: 196
August 10, 2018, 01:58:51 AM

This is not a bad coin and maybe in the future NEO will become a more popular coin, but it seems to me you will not get a big profit.
Activity: 560
Merit: 255
August 09, 2018, 07:27:27 PM
In my opinion, Neo price is literally so down lately and i think it’s a good time to buy cuz i’m sure its prive will be much hugher when the bull season come. That’s why i didn’t even sell my Neo until now and i even consider to buy more.
Activity: 1988
Merit: 254
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
August 09, 2018, 07:25:21 PM
NEO is an electronic currency like bitcoin. NEO use blockchain technology, and is such as coins, Ethereum of china. It is the country with the largest economy in the world accounts for 70% of the reserves of bitcoin. You should invest in NEO.
August 09, 2018, 07:01:51 PM
I believe that NEO has the potential to increase in price. this is a promising coin.
Activity: 108
August 09, 2018, 07:00:46 PM
I think you invest in the long run, do not worry because the market will increase over time. It's a long term investment, you do not care about it. Anchor is a good project, with strong community it will increase to $ 160 in 2018
Activity: 196
August 09, 2018, 06:39:17 PM
I agree, NEO from what I have researched is the Chinese Ethereum, and because of its strong ties with China I think it will make one of the first currencies accepted in one of the largest markets in the world, the Chinese are strong investors and can generate a lot of wealth with crypto coins, so I have no doubt that when things are normalised there, we will see an exponential rise in the currencies that already have pre-established deals.
Activity: 152
August 09, 2018, 06:34:04 PM
Yes, I think NEO is one of the most potential coins and is included in top 15 cryptocurrency. It is suitable for short-term, mid-term, or long-term investments. But I recommendation invest long-term.
True indeed. Neo is one of the top coins listed on exchanges and I think it will only steel its position. Investing in Neo should be considered in a long run.
Activity: 94
August 09, 2018, 01:14:47 PM
I think that Neo is a very good coin, with an excellent team of developers. With the presence of excellent technology . Which is very successful,and well developed, but you need a little more time .
Pages:
Jump to: