Pages:
Author

Topic: Should buy and hold NEO? - page 26. (Read 91638 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 17
August 09, 2018, 01:14:41 PM

In my opinion, NEO is a very potential project, the current price is around $ 36 has dropped quite a lot compared to previously up to more than $ 160. NEO technology is very much appreciated. The project runs on this platform and NEO also has a strong ecosystem. Should we buy NEO and keep it in the long run?
I think that Neo is a good choice for long-term investment. It has proven itself as a very solid project with a lot of poential. Personally I hold some amount of Neo, waiting for the next pump to sell it.
Activity: 254
Merit: 10
Bitsler.com
August 09, 2018, 01:13:39 PM
Yes, I think you can buy and HOLD NEO. as the market is in dip and NEO is currently at around 22-23 $, if it reaches again its all-time high then clearly 2-4x profit will be there. As NEO has some potential. But always do some research before investing in any coin.
Activity: 95
Merit: 0
August 09, 2018, 01:09:58 PM
Neo is a very popular and well-known coin, especially in China. I've been holding it for a long time, but now i don't have it, because in my opinion Ontology looks much better.
Activity: 151
Merit: 20
August 09, 2018, 01:07:25 PM
Neo is definitely a good coin to look into for long-term investors. Even though buying neo at an all-time high might not be the best investment advice a prospective investor should rather study the chart and try to look for a good entry point
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
August 09, 2018, 12:54:32 PM
I agree with you, in my opinion neo have a good future, but now the price is very low, I've seen neo prices in coinmarketcap reach 0.009 btc, and now only 0.003. maybe the impact is because the price of bitcoin also continues to fall. buy and hold neo is also not a bad idea.
Activity: 154
August 09, 2018, 12:48:25 PM
Neo is a Chinese originated coin in has not been around for too long but it has being good so far and has a huge potential to do very well in the coming future so neo is a coin very much worth holding
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058
August 09, 2018, 12:40:05 PM
The NEO network is the one that is filtering better the bad ICOs and the scams. Only serious business get into it and that patient strategy is for sure going to pay.
Yeah, and for the fact that it is already being used for some projects already with more to come, it sure do stand a great chance of increasing in value hugely in the long run. The thing now is that no one can actually tell exactly how things are going to be happening for any coin or token in particular and in general, but one thing we can sure do now is to be sure what we are holding is worth it and NEO is definitely one coin that is worth holding.

OP already must have his lot of reasons why you should be investing into NEO for the long term and you are still asking us again if you should. I guess it is either you are not even sure of the potential the project holds or offer, or you just simply feel like opening a topic to ask a question. You already said it, NEO is a good project and there is no doubt about that and a good project is worth buying the dips a whole lot of the time but that final decision is based on you anyway.
Activity: 546
Merit: 252
August 09, 2018, 11:52:50 AM
Investment in NEO is currently not encouraged because the NEO is declining rapidly and the recovery rate is very low. Previously, the NEO had risen to nearly $ 200, considered as China's Ethererum. But after the Chinese government issued a ban on cryptos trading, the NEO continued to decline, and there was no sign of recovery.
   To be fair, that's not completely true as the whole market shows decline, not only Neo. Neo has a sophisticated technology and has a purpose for usability like ether.I think it will increase its price soon.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
August 09, 2018, 10:42:40 AM
I recently sold a large position in NEO around 35 $/coin - I finished my 1 year holding and wasn't convinced that this market will recover quickly. From today's perspective I'am glad I was that pessimistic... Surreal - this price action takes you back 1 year for many coins...
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024
August 08, 2018, 01:07:45 PM
NEO is a good coin and has clear future prospects, most NEO users are from China, and the Chinese government has made regulations about crypto, NEO daily transactions continue to increase so that it is an indication that someday NEO will skyrocket.
If there is someone who has given the best advice here, then this is one.
It is even obvious the OP has already concluded different reasons why he should be investing in NEO and I do not know why he is still seeking for opinion anyway. Anyone getting into alts now should be doing so based on their own judgment and not because someone tells them to go ahead. It is an investment and it is better to make your own decisions all by yourself as much as you are doing your own research as well.
Activity: 168
August 08, 2018, 11:10:31 AM
I think a small part of the money is worth investing in NEO and it's better to do it now, because the price has fallen to $ 22.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
August 08, 2018, 06:02:28 AM
Although the price of NEO and fell over the last time but still the coin remains promising for investment!
Activity: 155
August 08, 2018, 05:53:19 AM
I think NEO is still one of the best coins there are in the crypto arena, wit lots of promise attached to it. The coin is still young with lots of room to develop, and a possible Asian backing, therE are chances that the demand will go high at some point and so will the value, so yes buy and hold on to NEO
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
August 08, 2018, 05:49:28 AM
NEO is a good coin and has clear future prospects, most NEO users are from China, and the Chinese government has made regulations about crypto, NEO daily transactions continue to increase so that it is an indication that someday NEO will skyrocket.
NEO is a crap coin, look at the chart and it will tell you about the truth of NEO, in fact that you must understand about the latest chart of NEO and it shows a lot of people are loosing their trust to the neo platform. NEO has been skyrocketing and it may take a few years later.
Activity: 210
Merit: 3
August 08, 2018, 05:17:04 AM
NEO is a very promising program, and it and ETH both have smart contracts.

The market is so weak right now, I think you can invest in it and hold on to it, and that's entirely my opinion.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 106
August 08, 2018, 05:13:18 AM
Activity: 427
Merit: 100
August 08, 2018, 04:55:12 AM
Yes, you can buy neo and keep for long term because it has very good potentials and it also a promising coin for hold as it will yield reasonable profit. NEO has a very good blockchain, strong and professional team and a good community, it is also safe and reliable.
Activity: 140
August 08, 2018, 04:51:56 AM
Neo is a very strong coin that has its own platform. Bitcoin is very sensitive to currency fluctuations. There will be a growth of Bitcoin, there will be a strong growth
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
August 07, 2018, 03:05:55 PM
As in my experience NEO is a good cryptocurrency also has a big effects to the investors and holders. NEO has a 100,000,000 NEO supply and right now the price is $26.53 USD this year, I hope that it will pump soon. If you have invested in NEO it's better you hold it for the bright future and I know that NEO wil rise someday. Try to buy NEO when the market is down the price is low and you can do the buy low, sell high technique.
Activity: 196
August 07, 2018, 01:32:15 PM
NEO is worth keeping only for a long term.  I do not see the point of holding the coin until the end of the year.
Pages:
Jump to: