Pages:
Author

Topic: Should buy and hold NEO? - page 28. (Read 91638 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 10
August 05, 2018, 04:01:43 AM
The market is starting to show a red state again. Under such circumstances, I think we should wait any longer. I don't even know what caused this downfall. Is it really because of the ETF?
Activity: 406
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
August 05, 2018, 03:57:32 AM
I have heard a joke in the past, that is, the founder of NEO sold all of his NEOs at the beginning, because he did not expect NEO to raise so much later. So buying NEO requires some luck and you can make a fortune.
Activity: 168
August 04, 2018, 02:42:25 PM
I would have thought about buying NEO. After all, in fact, the crypto currency is not very bad. Calmly and stably behaves in the market. Good price. Capitalization of coins. And the main thing is that it grows. This is a good indicator in order to buy it.
Activity: 212
August 04, 2018, 02:20:22 PM
Honestly, I would not recommend at the moment that anything to buy. The market is falling, everything is very bad
Activity: 168
August 04, 2018, 01:00:27 PM
I think that now is the time to buy neo. Because the market has fallen a bit and I think that it will not fall any lower. In the near future there will be only growth. So now is the best time to invest.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
August 04, 2018, 10:20:12 AM
Yes, I think so, NEO is a strong project and a coin in general, I already have some in my portfolio and I wish it`s will grow to $200 by the end of this year. So I think it`s a perfect idea to invest in for long-term.
Activity: 686
August 03, 2018, 03:13:39 PM
Every coin in top 10 at market cap right now is good investment.And i guess all of them will get there all time highs sometime.It means all are good for long investments and that is what i need

indirectly you say that NEO is not good for long-term investment.
if it's true like that I don't agree because I think NEO is a reliable coin for the future because it has a large community and also has good products. NEO is an ETH from China in my opinion.
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
August 03, 2018, 01:53:11 PM

In my opinion, NEO is a very potential project, the current price is around $ 36 has dropped quite a lot compared to previously up to more than $ 160. NEO technology is very much appreciated. The project runs on this platform and NEO also has a strong ecosystem. Should we buy NEO and keep it in the long run?
best buy
Activity: 266
Merit: 25
August 03, 2018, 01:51:04 PM
Every coin in top 10 at market cap right now is good investment.And i guess all of them will get there all time highs sometime.It means all are good for long investments and that is what i need
Activity: 364
August 03, 2018, 01:47:15 PM
I consider NEO to be a very promising project because it already has a demanded working platform. Therefore, I believe that NEO is necessary to have in your cryptocurrency portfolio.
Activity: 28
August 03, 2018, 01:45:25 PM
Neo is a smart contract eco-system similar to ethereum. It allows users to automate the storage and exchange of digital assets. Neo smart contract is called neo contract. The neo contract is easier for developers to start developing applications for since it uses more common coding languages than ethereum. it uses c#, java, c+ and other common programming languages, eliminating the need to learn a new programming language. Developing a smart contract with neo is smoother than ethereum and less buggy.
Activity: 122
Merit: 1
August 03, 2018, 01:44:44 PM
Neo is definitely a good coin to look into for long-term investors. Even though buying neo at an all-time high might not be the best investment advice a prospective investor should rather study the chart and try to look for a good entry point.
Activity: 573
Merit: 11
August 03, 2018, 01:44:36 PM

In my opinion, NEO is a very potential project, the current price is around $ 36 has dropped quite a lot compared to previously up to more than $ 160. NEO technology is very much appreciated. The project runs on this platform and NEO also has a strong ecosystem. Should we buy NEO and keep it in the long run?

You have said it all. NEO is a great platform and its indeed a sleeping that can wake up at anytime. The best decision now is to buy some NEO tokens and hold it for long term because whether we like it or not NEO is the future.
Activity: 707
Merit: 1
August 03, 2018, 01:39:59 PM
First, buying and holding any coin is personal decision. Secondly, Neo is a good project to  hold for long term, it's blockchain is solid, the team is up and doing , while the community is active
Activity: 98
August 03, 2018, 01:32:15 PM
I don't advise you to buy NEO now. If you already bought try the hold but I do not think that this currency will make a good profit in the near future.
Activity: 154
August 03, 2018, 01:26:56 PM
Neo is a good coin. Neo has a concept similar to ethereum. I see good prospects in the future if you buy neo this year.
Activity: 37
August 03, 2018, 01:24:21 PM
I think NEO is guaranteed ,however don't disregard the others like Etheruim and ICX they are guaranteed and they will contend when governments information the blockchain innovation
Activity: 151
August 03, 2018, 10:45:07 AM
I think it's a good idea to invest in NEO, while the price is below $ 30.  I think in the future you will be able to get a good profit.
Activity: 98
August 03, 2018, 07:32:23 AM
Yes, NEO is a good project and can very much compete with ETH directly. When in Jan-Feb market boomed a lot, every1 was hyped about NEO and saying it could go $1k by 2018 year end. But now it seems a bit unrealistic. I still feel we can see NEO at $120-150 whenever there is next bull run. Also you can look into POLY and PRIV tokens, they can rise 8-10x easily on a short bull run of BTC and ETH.
Activity: 296
August 03, 2018, 06:11:50 AM
Neo is very strong alternative cryptocurrency with large potential for trading but I can't be sure in its ability for surviving in the future. Other altcoins are quite competetive as well.
Pages:
Jump to: