Pages:
Author

Topic: Should buy and hold NEO? - page 29. (Read 91638 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 0
August 02, 2018, 02:12:42 PM
Hold it to get super profit in coming future.
I also think if NEO is a successful coin, then in the future you will get a very good profit.
Activity: 144
August 01, 2018, 02:47:21 PM
If you want to get a good profit, then I advise you to hold coins at least until next year.  And I advise now to buy coins while the price is $ 30.
August 01, 2018, 12:53:51 PM
I think NEO in the future will be a popular coin and the price of this coin will grow significantly.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
August 01, 2018, 04:51:08 AM
despite the frenzied growth last year, technicians believe that the platform is not well from a technical point of view and there is no working platform
Activity: 27
August 01, 2018, 04:48:58 AM
Hold it to get super profit in coming future.
Activity: 17
August 01, 2018, 04:46:42 AM
I think we experienced a long time of bad situation market. It should start to have a better signal from market. Maybe it will be improved in coming period. I suggest you to hold NEO.
Activity: 523
Merit: 300
August 01, 2018, 04:34:38 AM
I believe in IT, its value will increase by the end of the year. Now the market is falling, and it's time to buy NEO .

Not sure, with good development of aeternity and tezos coming around in few days, this smart contract space is getting crowded. NEO has a whole year, and only handful of projects are built on it.
Activity: 44
August 01, 2018, 04:29:37 AM
I believe in IT, its value will increase by the end of the year. Now the market is falling, and it's time to buy NEO .
Activity: 146
August 01, 2018, 04:28:00 AM
Yes, I think NEO is a very good cryptocurrency, so buying it will be a good choice. I believe that there will be a lot of room for growth in the future, and now the market is still at the bottom of the market, it is investment encryption. The best time for money.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
August 01, 2018, 04:15:06 AM
I'd wait until after the founders AMA August 2nd or 3rd to make decision. NEO has potential for a run up leading into it and depending on the info gathered in the AMA it could be an attractive hold.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
July 31, 2018, 03:54:28 PM
Yes I think so. Neo is a wonderful project so many people including china buy it and in the market the NEO is one of the most highest volume of investment which is good and it has a big potential in the future. Me I have some of it for the future ofcourse. Better to buy it now the bull is coming.
Activity: 182
Merit: 20
July 31, 2018, 03:41:36 PM

In my opinion, NEO is a very potential project, the current price is around $ 36 has dropped quite a lot compared to previously up to more than $ 160. NEO technology is very much appreciated. The project runs on this platform and NEO also has a strong ecosystem. Should we buy NEO and keep it in the long run?
Of course you should buy this coin. I also recommend it later to store. This token is very promising. I think the price of it will rise!
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
July 31, 2018, 03:39:43 PM

NEO - an interesting option for investment. While the course of the crypto currency is at the minimum values, it makes sense to buy a coin slowly. Do not miss a good option for buying NEO.
Activity: 224
July 31, 2018, 02:32:00 PM
When you do neo research, you will see that the project is successful and that you are from a team of good advisers. the price on the market right now is an opportunity. long-term investors should evaluate.
Activity: 163
July 31, 2018, 02:22:26 PM
I think NEO will evolve and in the future become a more popular coin.  Therefore, I would advise buying coins.
Activity: 63
July 31, 2018, 02:17:20 PM

In my opinion, NEO is a very potential project, the current price is around $ 36 has dropped quite a lot compared to previously up to more than $ 160. NEO technology is very much appreciated. The project runs on this platform and NEO also has a strong ecosystem. Should we buy NEO and keep it in the long run?
It is worth saying that the NEO platform has all chances to enter the top five projects. Perhaps this will come true only by the end of the year. Well, let's talk in more detail about this crypto currency and even make some forecasts about growth.
Activity: 147
July 31, 2018, 01:10:27 PM
I think now it is worth investing in NEO because the price has fallen even more and now the price is about $ 30.
July 31, 2018, 03:59:49 AM

if you invest in bitcoin and ethereum it will never go wrong, but for neo you should do research before investment, let alone for long-term investment. we do not know neo will be able to grow or not, so from that to make investments do not forget to do research!
Activity: 49
July 31, 2018, 03:42:13 AM
I think yes. NEO Coin is a junior of Ethereum. NEO was developed in China and was rated China's Ethereum V2 - also the first Chinese coin. From the beginning of 2017 NEO is showing signs of development and now everything is developing well. NEO is still bullish on the trend of  cryptocurrencies. The highlight of NEO is trading time 1000 / s compared to 15 / s of Ethereum. In addition, Neo guarantees the separation-related issues, which is one of the new features in comparison to Ethereum. In addition, NEO also has a very great point that is that they pay a monthly dividend to the grasp. Hold NEO through GAS.
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
July 31, 2018, 03:31:49 AM
If you have money and you already invest in ETH and BTC, then yes, it's worth part of the money also investing in NEO.
Why not. It's not centralized shit like Ethereum. So this investment may well be justified. Just will not invest in it all that you have.
Pages:
Jump to: