Pages:
Author

Topic: Should buy and hold NEO? - page 30. (Read 91638 times)

Activity: 104
Merit: 0
July 31, 2018, 01:31:42 AM
If you have money and you already invest in ETH and BTC, then yes, it's worth part of the money also investing in NEO.
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
Fun of WINBIX sales system winbix.io
July 31, 2018, 01:31:19 AM
Yes I think this is not a bad choice, buy neo and keep it up to a certain distance, we certainly know the price of coint is still not stable now, to buy neo I think this time is right, because the coint is also quite potential
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Power the World for FREE
July 31, 2018, 01:11:31 AM
Just as all Altcoins and neos are going through tough times now, I still recommend buying neos even when they are down, because no one knows when there will be a big increase in NEO.
Activity: 265
Merit: 100
July 31, 2018, 01:00:03 AM
For this time i think this is the time for you to hodl your NEO coin, and try to believe in your self before you invest your money. Because if you believe i think you can make gets more profit than you using other people's predictions. And if you want get more profit you can try to invest your money on Ethereum.
Activity: 308
July 31, 2018, 12:54:15 AM
I believe neo right now is being pushed down so big institutions can buy them. Neo has the potential to exceed eth due to limited supply and when Chinese government shows greater support toward crypto neo will moon. Note I said when and not if the Chinese government will accept it. Reason is there is no reason crypto should be banned as it has more benefits than fiat.
Activity: 434
July 31, 2018, 12:07:26 AM
I think NEO is a very good coin with a good project, which is one of the underrated at the moment. I think that invest in NEO need.
Activity: 291
July 30, 2018, 08:31:53 PM
EOS and NEO: they are called Ethereum killers because they are perceived to have a better mousetrap than Ethereum. True, each has its own decentralized blockchain platform that appeal to Dapp developers, but each one has different shortcomings. It is a mistake to try to pick a single winner.  The better approach is to own all three. And with prices at relative rock bottom, now is a good time.
Activity: 336
July 30, 2018, 07:52:13 PM
Since you think this is a very good cryptocurrency, and there will be a lot of room for growth in the future, then of course you can continue to hold it and continue to buy it when its price falls to the bottom, believe in yourself. Judgment.
Activity: 364
July 30, 2018, 07:50:01 PM
if I personally prefer to invest in Stellar than NEO, because I believe the profits earned from investing in Stellar very big.
Activity: 350
July 30, 2018, 07:49:13 PM

In my opinion, NEO is a very potential project, the current price is around $ 36 has dropped quite a lot compared to previously up to more than $ 160. NEO technology is very much appreciated. The project runs on this platform and NEO also has a strong ecosystem. Should we buy NEO and keep it in the long run?

I also think neo can make great things in the future. In my opinion, this is maybe not the perfect time to buy it, but if you can do a good comparing between the current prices and the old bottom prices, you might rise your chance to have neo at the better price.
Activity: 291
July 30, 2018, 07:38:41 PM
I recommend yes, because I believe investing in NEO will give you a big profit.
Activity: 331
July 30, 2018, 07:35:47 PM
I agree. Neo started a lot of demand that makes the popular. I’m sure neo will still exist in the future. Buy more neo and invest long-term is a great idea
Activity: 523
Merit: 11
July 30, 2018, 07:15:52 PM
buy and hold neo will not be a problem, because neo has good potential. maybe we can hold hold of other coins besides neo but believe me if neo still have potential for price in the future
Activity: 824
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
July 30, 2018, 07:14:36 PM
NEO is one of the best long-term investing options. NEO is undervalued at the moment and the price is expected to raise in the future. And you can earn Gas while waiting.
Activity: 1988
Merit: 254
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
July 30, 2018, 07:11:30 PM
NEO is electronic currency you should buy and store them. Electronic currency NEO is a community project, a non-profit electronic money dispersed and the blockchain first in China. This is a potential market there are developed economy, and attacks by the Chinese government.
Activity: 81
Merit: 1
“The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content”
July 30, 2018, 06:36:32 PM
If you already have more popular crypto currencies (BTC and ETH) in your crypto currency portfolio and want to increase it, then investing in NEO is a good idea.
Activity: 171
The Future Of Work
July 30, 2018, 06:30:03 PM
I’ll invest in neo as it is financially potential. Neo released 50 million tokens that investors can mainly trade for gas. NEO ranks 11 out of more than 2,000 cryptos in less than a year. So its growing frequency is the why I would buy it.
Activity: 392
July 30, 2018, 10:55:03 AM
NEO is a decent platform and it will pay back your investment in the future. It is worth investing in, it is developing very well .
However my opinion on this matter, it is necessary to continue. After all, now it is best to save the coins and wait for a better price and then sell them! Soon its growth will become. And it's better to combine coins at a more favorable rate, the more coins have prospects.
Activity: 308
July 30, 2018, 10:50:56 AM
NEO is pretty low at the moment, so yes it can be a good bargain... Hopefully, it will recover in the 2nd part of 2018
Activity: 60
July 30, 2018, 10:48:25 AM
NEO is a decent platform and it will pay back your investment in the future. It is worth investing in, it is developing very well .
Pages:
Jump to: