Pages:
Author

Topic: Should buy and hold NEO? - page 31. (Read 91638 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 0
July 30, 2018, 10:46:17 AM
NEO is a good project , it is the right time to invest on it cause the price of the coin is low in the market. So buy it now and hold for long term to earn a lot of profit when the price of the coin grow up in the market.
Activity: 154
July 30, 2018, 10:43:08 AM
Neo is a very good coin and it's valuable and might even go further so it is an advisable move to buy and hold neo right now because the future is bright for neo and it will get a world wide acceptance
Activity: 94
July 30, 2018, 10:39:17 AM
If your investments allow you, of course you should invest in NEO . Its technology is very similar to Ethereum, it has a professional team . And your investment in the future will be justified .
Activity: 910
Merit: 520
July 30, 2018, 10:35:50 AM
I think you can buy it and you can hold it, because neo development is also getting better every day, so for us you will also get many benefits in the future.
Buy NEO or not, no one will tell you. But to keep it standing though, because the charged Gas. I keep NEO for six months and will keep the same!
Activity: 252
July 30, 2018, 08:11:36 AM
I think you can buy it and you can hold it, because neo development is also getting better every day, so for us you will also get many benefits in the future.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
July 30, 2018, 08:09:15 AM
buying and  holding  depends on analysis ,if you deem it fit to buy  neo and hold  then you go on a do em.
Activity: 585
Merit: 250
July 30, 2018, 07:55:50 AM

In my opinion, NEO is a very potential project, the current price is around $ 36 has dropped quite a lot compared to previously up to more than $ 160. NEO technology is very much appreciated. The project runs on this platform and NEO also has a strong ecosystem. Should we buy NEO and keep it in the long run?
Yes, I agree with the good features of Neo as it is a promising coin. You can buy as much neo as you desire with your spare cash and hold it for long term as it will yield reasonable profit buy the time you decide to dell because the price would have risen higher than it is now.
Activity: 446
Merit: 100
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
July 30, 2018, 07:52:48 AM
I also believe that neo has a great potential. And now it is a very good price because the market is red. I advise you to buy coins while they are cheap.
copper member
Activity: 45
July 30, 2018, 06:47:18 AM
Wish I could find a DEX to buy NEO, I think it has the highest potential for official adoption by the Chinese government.
Activity: 122
July 30, 2018, 06:46:32 AM
NEO is a very good cryptocurrency. I think investing in it will be a very good choice, and now the market is still at a low point. I think this is a good time to invest in it. I believe that you can get it from waiting for the market to pick up. Great interest.
Activity: 910
Merit: 500
July 30, 2018, 06:15:08 AM
i don''t think this is a needed question. NEO is a solid project. Buy and hold.

By the way, you earn free GAS for holding.
Yes NEO is a solid project i used to call it "ETH chinese smart contract " . But the time now is for bitcoin only .

Buy bitcoin and Hold .
copper member
Activity: 378
Merit: 1
July 30, 2018, 06:11:52 AM
Neo was stable between 30-38 for the past couple of months, aside from the january-february spike it's been holding there, which I think is a good sign for the future. Crypto just had a huge bubble pop not too long ago bud, it's going to be a couple of years before you start seeing anymore serious gains, you know kind of like every investment out there.
Activity: 57
July 30, 2018, 03:24:22 AM
NEO Platform: Like Ethereum, NEO is a blockchain platform like a cryptocurrency that allows Smart Contracts along with the development of digital assets. The NEO uses the BFTC (Byzantine Fault Tolerance Consensus) mechanism, which results in more than 10,000 transactions per second. Another important aspect of NEO's mechanism is that it can be "forced" to create another cryptocurrency that has the resources to pay for the deployment of Smart Contracts and calculations in the network. Other market trends are favorable for NEO: Association with Onchain: Some investors are hoping for the future of NEO because of its association with Onchain. Although many people mistakenly believe that Onchain is a neo-derivative, it is, in fact, a completely different entity that helps business organizations around the globe implement blockchain technology in their individual operations. Onchain was developed to separate the digital currency from the blockchain development team. Onchain provides a sui generis blockchain solution called DNA that takes advantage of the benefits of blockchain technology. The growth of this Cryptocurrency is equivalent to Onchain as it brings more attraction with the interest of customers and businesses. The presence of different assets: Most cryptocurrency platforms focus on Trading their respective numerical coins. NEO also incorporates a considerable amount of assets on its platform including its own cryptocurrency. This unique feature helps NEO become a globally accepted electronic currency. The diversity of assets may have a positive impact on NEO's future. Technology Improvement: Despite similarities with Ethereum Blockchain, NEO developers can improve it significantly with Ethereum. . On the other hand, NEO's Smart Contracts can be developed using familiar languages ​​such as Java, C #, JavaScript, Python, etc. This feature makes NEO more user-friendly and convenient. In 2017, NEO entered into a partnership with 18 major financial institutions along with other Cryptocurrency such as Red Pulse, Nex, Qlink, etc. The partnership helped NEO increase its market share.
Activity: 182
July 30, 2018, 12:00:20 AM

In my opinion, NEO is a very potential project, the current price is around $ 36 has dropped quite a lot compared to previously up to more than $ 160. NEO technology is very much appreciated. The project runs on this platform and NEO also has a strong ecosystem. Should we buy NEO and keep it in the long run?
Almost every cryptocurrency now is very undervalued. NEO seems to be very interesting coin because they are growing very quickly, many new parthnership, a lot of successful ICOs on NEO blockchain and atleast you can profit for staking your coins Smiley.
buying NEO is not a requirement. but seeing the development of NEO will be very capable to make the NEO as a valuable coin valuable and generate substantial profit in the future. besides with this NEO is able to continue development will be better with us holding it.

NEO I think is one of the coins that have a bright future so having NEO is a good idea because it will gain big profit in the future, I am sure with limited NEO supply,the price of NEO will be higher in the future.
Activity: 224
Merit: 8
July 29, 2018, 11:45:41 PM

Almost every cryptocurrency now is very undervalued. NEO seems to be very interesting coin because they are growing very quickly, many new parthnership, a lot of successful ICOs on NEO blockchain and atleast you can profit for staking your coins Smiley.
buying NEO is not a requirement. but seeing the development of NEO will be very capable to make the NEO as a valuable coin valuable and generate substantial profit in the future. besides with this NEO is able to continue development will be better with us holding it.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
July 29, 2018, 11:41:52 PM
I like NEO but do not rely on it at least because it is a very new cryptocurrency that has not yet caused the trust of such a large number of investors
Activity: 97
July 29, 2018, 02:20:32 PM

NEO is in third place in my investments after BTC and ETH. This is a project with good potential and opportunities. Which is already showing itself well. I predict a great future for this altcoin.
Activity: 150
July 29, 2018, 01:25:16 PM

Yes, it is worth investing in NEO.  But I advise not to invest all money in NEO.  It is better to invest only part of the money.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
July 29, 2018, 01:24:13 PM
Buy NEO while the situation on the market allows. Very soon the crypto-currency market will start its upward movement, all the circumstances say exactly this. Look at the global economy. Today everything is really hard.
Activity: 127
Merit: 3
July 29, 2018, 01:21:57 PM
NEO looks like a promising option overall, it's an altcoins, and they, in general, are going through a drop on the market, so take advantage of that and buy as soon as you can, because a rise in it's price is expected soon.
Pages:
Jump to: