Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I buy BTC? - page 7. (Read 3262 times)

Activity: 479
Merit: 250
https://streamies.io/
March 02, 2018, 12:12:18 AM
The market is recovering. you can see the the price has rise over $10k. I believe that this is a suitable time to buy BTC and hold it for few months. in June, you can sell and get profit
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
March 02, 2018, 12:09:48 AM
Bitcoin prices have risen so dramatically lately.

In this situation, I expect to be able to purchase a bit coin, and I think the price will drop soon.
If you know botcoin price drop soon you can wait. Bitcoin price up and down so i think you don't worry about her price. If you want hold Bitcoin you don't follow her price only buy and hold Bitcoin. After a time it give you good profit. you should buy BTC.
Activity: 560
Merit: 10
YOUC - www.youengine.io
March 02, 2018, 12:00:35 AM

In this situation, I expect to be able to purchase a bit coin, and I think the price will drop soon.

Your expectation right, bitcoin was falling down in february to the $6k. but now , look at the price.
bitcoin price is back to stable position. the market of cryptocurrency show most green currently.
Activity: 1652
Merit: 518
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses
March 01, 2018, 09:14:33 PM
Well if this situation that the bitcoin was already in a low price maybe we should buy bitcoin. Because if we buy now and then hold it until in the time which the bitcoin will be going higher.
Activity: 84
March 01, 2018, 08:54:57 PM
You must invest absolutely in BTC. You should do it now at BTC rather than at ALT.
I absolutely aggree with you. If have much patience to invest in business. Then bitcoin is probably the most suited investing business for you. I can assure you that you will really earn much profits from it. Just don't rush and always be patience and surely it will be worth it.
Activity: 949
Merit: 517
March 01, 2018, 08:50:27 PM
Bitcoin price is constantly change, every investor should watch the price chart before to buy and just buy when the price drop, you can also trade bitcoin as short time investment.
Activity: 42
Merit: 1
Win $1,000,000 USD! @ BitcoinJackpot.Global
March 01, 2018, 08:41:07 PM
Prices are relatively cheap now so if you are ever planning on investing, now is the time!
Activity: 185
March 01, 2018, 08:38:35 PM
Always buy BTC when the market drop 10 % and hold .I always try to buy small quantities when the market dips , HODL and you will be surely rewarded my friend  Smiley
Activity: 77
March 01, 2018, 03:35:16 PM
Yeah i think to, bitcoin is good investment, but yet very risky too, having bitcoin making life more convenient, you use it in specific transactions, you can use it for future purposes,.
Activity: 25
February 27, 2018, 02:23:11 PM
I would buy and bitcoin and ethereum and some other crypto currencies Smiley
Activity: 1
February 27, 2018, 02:19:13 PM
нaдo вклaдывaть в тoп-10 кpиптoвaлют-пo 10%.тoт ктo влoжил 1000 дoллapoв 1 янвapя 2017-нa выxoдe пoлyчил(31 дeкaбpя)125000$.
Activity: 425
February 26, 2018, 01:56:31 PM
When deciding whether to invest in bitcoin now or not, it is necessary to understand that this market is full of surprises. Therefore, in any case, investing in bitcoin requires such a sum of money, the loss of which will not lead to a collapse in life.
Activity: 224
February 26, 2018, 01:24:23 PM
i suggest you to buy or hold your bitcoin now, because the market is still at the low price.
you can buy the dips if you want, but just dont sell it. bitcoin price should be far from current price.
Activity: 141
February 26, 2018, 11:16:04 AM
I think you should buy it. Bitcoin is potential to give you an advantage. You can invest, trade, or spend it on daily necessities.
Activity: 132
February 26, 2018, 11:13:14 AM
I think the current purchase is very good but the end of this year BTC prices down in the previous year maybe we should have a great time to buy Bitcoin.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
February 26, 2018, 11:02:25 AM
As many people said, this is a good time to buy BTC. Now price is law. But price will go very within few months.  As well as BTC is a very stable coin. So we can invest on it without taking a big risk. It is a very good investment.
indeed now many people suggest to buy because the price is currently down. but for those who are still new still need to learn first reason why they buy
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
February 26, 2018, 10:53:24 AM
As many people said, this is a good time to buy BTC. Now price is law. But price will go very within few months.  As well as BTC is a very stable coin. So we can invest on it without taking a big risk. It is a very good investment.
Activity: 994
Merit: 544
February 26, 2018, 10:44:54 AM
For me, this is the best time to buy Bitcoin. beacause i think it will rise up upto double price this end of the year. buy now while the Bitcoin price is good to buy.
Yes you are right its good idea i think buy BTC. and end of the year bitcoin price will very high and the best time for the investment in bitcoin.

Definitely.  If you have money it is better to buy bitcoin right now until ita price is low.  It would be hard to deal with ourselves if the price of bitcoin goes up and then we dis not bother to buy.  Bitcoin is such a good investment so better to buy some when price is still low.
Activity: 364
Blockchain with VTOS energy
February 26, 2018, 10:03:36 AM

You should buy bitcoins or any cryptocurrency that you will hold for a very long time because in the future, no one knows how much growth of bitcoins and all the other altcoins will be obviously affected since the value of altcoins are all based on bitcoins.
Activity: 169
Vite
February 26, 2018, 10:01:54 AM
You shouldn't think like that, because bitcoin is just a virtual currency, the increase or decrease in value is unavoidable .... If you want to join the virtual currency world, you have to be familiar with that thing  Undecided
Pages:
Jump to: