Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I buy BTC? - page 6. (Read 3262 times)

Activity: 59
Merit: 0
March 05, 2018, 10:07:26 AM
There is a lot of good news about BTC. Save your money and buy BTC. I think the organizers do not disappoint you
Activity: 46
March 05, 2018, 10:06:36 AM
Please buy BTC today. The current price of BTC is low. Prices may be higher at the end of the year
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
March 05, 2018, 10:05:43 AM
Yes you should but you should buy bitcoin in the right time. We do not even know the fluctuation of bitcoin price. But still, even if you buy nowadays, you can earn profit with it. But it’s better to hold in a few years.
Activity: 179
Merit: 1
March 05, 2018, 10:02:48 AM
Yes, If you have money to invest so now is the time for you to buy while the market price is dropping.
Activity: 336
Merit: 102
March 05, 2018, 10:00:36 AM
I think the question is not if you sohuld buy bitcoins or cryptocurrencies, the question ist, WHEN you should buy? So theres a simple rule, never buy at the all time high. The most people think they should buy bitcoin when they read the news paper and theres some news how much bitcoin rise actually. So thats the totally wrong time to buy. If you are really interested in bitcoin and cryptocurrencies, you have to be patience and wait for the right time to buy and to sell.
Activity: 152
March 05, 2018, 09:58:01 AM
Its good invest when you buy BTC, you are never late to buy bitcoin because bitcoin is only growing and growing..that is why bitcoin in best of all other cryptocurrenices.
Activity: 448
Lets Go Adab
March 05, 2018, 09:53:59 AM
Bitcoin prices have risen so dramatically lately.

In this situation, I expect to be able to purchase a bit coin, and I think the price will drop soon.

There are different cryptocurrencies to choose from in the market and you will invest on a coin depending on your interest and your capital. Selling and invest in the right time will always make you earn more profit or you can focus on trading to earn more coins daily.
Activity: 196
Merit: 16
March 05, 2018, 09:48:07 AM
If you want to be sure you don't miss a potential further upside buy now with a smaller part of your available funds. A correction is indeed very expected,but it needs to be seen if that will happen after the CME bitcoin futures integration or maybe it will continue the uptrend. To use your wording: There are "dramatic" times to trade bitcoin,but on long term be sure you will win
Activity: 896
Merit: 272
OWNR - Store all crypto in one app.
March 05, 2018, 09:47:06 AM
I think its a good decision.  Because btc price raising day by day.  And I  think it will never going down in short time period.
It is good decision to buy bitcoin now until the price is dipped. Hold and invest bitcoin then sell it when the price is rise and you will get high profit. Bitcoin value is increasing day by day so your investment will gain in high profit.
Activity: 225
Merit: 107
March 05, 2018, 09:43:08 AM
i think you should Buy Bitcoins through Dollar cost averaging – This means that you don’t buy all of your Bitcoins in one trade but instead buy a fixed amount every month, week or even day throughout the year. This way you average the price over the course of a whole year.
Activity: 154
March 05, 2018, 09:27:37 AM
Nowadays when altcoins and bitcoin at the bottom better to start investing in cryptocurrencies because it will be profitable almost for sure.
Activity: 38
March 05, 2018, 09:11:47 AM
Bitcoin is currently the hottest Crupto now investing in it as a game where you are an investor. The market is fluctuating day by day, I dare not you should buy or not. You should watch the market for a bit more time, I think Bitcoin is high price should not buy now. Wish you luck in your decision
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
March 05, 2018, 09:11:05 AM
The main drop has already passed, now bitcoin will go up, most likely.
Activity: 98
March 05, 2018, 09:05:39 AM
Bitcoin prices have risen so dramatically lately.

In this situation, I expect to be able to purchase a bit coin, and I think the price will drop soon.
It's up to you. If you think that bitcoin is on the rise, it will soon drop, so you can choose to keep waiting until it drops. But I think the price of bitcoin can't be mismeasured. You can buy some of it now. If it goes down, you can keep buying it.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
March 05, 2018, 09:02:33 AM
The current price is not suitable for BTC, so I can buy BTC when the price of BTC is stable. I think it is better to buy it at $12,500.

Activity: 826
Merit: 104
March 05, 2018, 08:59:37 AM
yes you should buy bitcoin.bitcoin is future and its an asset.
Activity: 98
March 02, 2018, 04:25:07 AM
Yes, it never too late to invest in Bitcoin, but the possibility of bitcoin depreciating very low is slim, why not try investing in a future and promising coin, DBrain coin looks very promising and has the possibility of appreciating within a short period of time
Activity: 854
Merit: 101
March 02, 2018, 03:48:08 AM
it depends on you if you want, any time you can buy bitcoin if you want, but i prefer to buy bitcoin in times that bitcoin price is low. and you have many choice what do you want to  do, its ethier you hold your bitcoin or you want to trade, invest or etc.
Activity: 350
March 02, 2018, 01:28:51 AM
yes it is good decision if you buy bitcoin now because the prices are increasing and many new projects will started for bitcoin usage so this currency will be very good for the future and you can use this as for online payment system So it is good to try bitcoin for investment and then you can sell these in the future so you will make money through this.
Activity: 144
March 02, 2018, 12:27:02 AM
In my opinion, you can buy btc , because bitcoin has core value, is smart gold. when you  invest,It can help you generate revenue
Pages:
Jump to: