Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I buy BTC? - page 8. (Read 3262 times)

Activity: 89
Merit: 0
February 26, 2018, 06:48:52 AM
For me, this is the best time to buy Bitcoin. beacause i think it will rise up upto double price this end of the year. buy now while the Bitcoin price is good to buy.
Yes you are right its good idea i think buy BTC. and end of the year bitcoin price will very high and the best time for the investment in bitcoin.
Activity: 84
Merit: 2
February 26, 2018, 06:06:23 AM
Yes we should buy bitcoin especially when its price is low because this is the way for us to get a huge profit in bitcoin. As many bitcoin we buy as many we can get a high profit.
Activity: 264
Merit: 11
February 23, 2018, 04:32:43 AM
Yes you should. After all its the only convenient and at times the cheaper way to earn bitcoins. Mining isn't really profitable unless you spent money with high quality mining equipment and has a stable internet connection as well as a good amount of knowledge with troubleshooting.
Activity: 70
February 23, 2018, 04:03:52 AM
Yes this is such a very good time to invest in Bitcoin cause we cannot deny the fact that anytime soon, its price will be better than what it is right now we should be aware that Bitcoin's volatility helps this platform to improve itself. It was few years ago since the time that we are supposed to be investing here, not only profit but the time and effort that we are should giving here to earn .
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
February 23, 2018, 03:48:49 AM
I sell half of my bitcoins and invest to altcoins with small price, if these alts give x2 i have profit.
What you think what can be more likely: cheap alt x2  or btc price 20k ?
February 23, 2018, 03:39:34 AM
Yes this is such a very good time to invest in Bitcoin cause we cannot deny the fact that anytime soon, its price will be better than what it is right now we should be aware that Bitcoin's volatility helps this platform to improve itself. It was few years ago since the time that we are supposed to be investing here, not only profit but the time and effort that we are should giving here to earn .
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
February 23, 2018, 03:33:42 AM
Bitcoin prices have risen so dramatically lately.

In this situation, I expect to be able to purchase a bit coin, and I think the price will drop soon.

You should buy now, you see the last price of bitcoin last December and what happened to the month of janaury and early February. High then low, then now bitcoin price is slowly increasing so the point here is bitcoin will pump again and you should buy bitcoin now!
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
February 23, 2018, 03:10:26 AM

its up to you if you will. we all have differrent belief in ourselves.
February 23, 2018, 02:35:52 AM
Activity: 168
February 23, 2018, 02:30:15 AM
For me, this is the best time to buy Bitcoin. beacause i think it will rise up upto double price this end of the year. buy now while the Bitcoin price is good to buy.
Yes, maybe most of us have been conquered by incredible growth in recent years, especially in 2017, which has brought great success to bitcoin and to investors. . After the recent challenges, Probably the price will fall a bit, however, long term is a completely different story. If the world community recognizes and uses bitcoin. It will be a huge profit ...
Activity: 37
February 23, 2018, 02:20:38 AM
Yes, you should buy but I think you should use idle money, then it will be more appropriate to invest in borrowed money.
Activity: 295
Merit: 104
February 23, 2018, 02:09:07 AM
Actually you are not required to buy some bitcoin, because in addition to bitcoin there are also other altcoin. If you want to invest and earn profit in bitcoin, you should buy it at the right time. Namely when the price is low and really is in the process of increase.
Activity: 150
February 23, 2018, 01:38:36 AM
Activity: 14
February 23, 2018, 01:24:06 AM
Marinecoin. A technical currency with extremely fast transaction speed. Also a place that allows you to dig MTC with CPU easily.
Marinecoin will reward you for participating in the community with an expected 20000 members will be limited to this award.
You just join the community and complete the form inside the forum and receive a reward of 450000 MTC.
https://marineco.in/
Activity: 14
February 21, 2018, 05:15:12 PM
Everyone decides this for himself.
if you have an economic education or just very self-confident, then you can try, of course.
Activity: 896
Merit: 267
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
February 21, 2018, 01:24:03 PM
You must invest absolutely in BTC. You should do it now at BTC rather than at ALT.
You must buy or invest in bitcoin becausw it will really help you to gain much income and it will help to have stable financial in the near future. Furthermore, you must invest now if you want to gain much income in the future and it will also help you to have better life.
Invest now in bitcoin if you want gain more high profitable income, cause in bitcoin give you a big chance to become rich and successful. The value bitcoin is continues increasing. You need to buy more bitcoins and continues investing and gain more income for our future become more better.

Activity: 82
February 21, 2018, 01:17:33 PM
If you want to buy some Bitcoin you should buy them now. Because now is the best time to invest. Soon the price will goo higher beyond our imagination. Buy some BTC, hold them and sell them at right time.
Activity: 125
Merit: 14
February 21, 2018, 01:17:03 PM
Now is a good time to make the right decision. You can take a chance and earn some money. If you buy now and think that the price will increase, expect a peak of 30k$.
There is also a scenario that the price will go down now to 4k$ and maybe it would be good to put up a position here.
Activity: 197
Merit: 16
February 21, 2018, 01:16:26 PM
yes you could invest in bitcoin but you should start with a small amount of investment to learn about bitcoin ups and down.
If I'm gonna make a decision, yes, you should buy Bitcoin. It is the best opportunity to buy Bitcoin, to think that the value are still dropping. Buy now and hold it until the price increases.
Activity: 56
February 21, 2018, 01:14:14 PM
I would say bitcoin is king of all coins and a sound investment.
Pages:
Jump to: