Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I buy BTC? - page 4. (Read 3262 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 101
March 26, 2018, 07:47:02 PM
Yes, it is not too late to buy BTC. We do not know if Bitcoin will reach again that 20k dollars mark. Bitcoin's price as of now is lower than half of 20k. You can try to invest now while the price is low. You can also try invest in altcoins. Investing in altcoins can help you earn money. Just remember in investing to altcoins do not put all eggs in one basket. Take the chance while BTC has a low price.
Activity: 434
Merit: 117
March 25, 2018, 08:54:32 AM
Bitcoin prices have risen so dramatically lately.

In this situation, I expect to be able to purchase a bit coin, and I think the price will drop soon.
Yes you should! If you want to have a bright future, you must buy bitcoins. Bitcoins can help you to make your dreams come true. There are a lot of advantages that you can get by investing your money on bitcoins.
Activity: 100
Merit: 0
March 25, 2018, 08:29:21 AM
Bitcoin managed to show the best and worst of it, rise to twenty thousand and fall to six. But its growth is said to be simply inevitable in the future.
Activity: 280
Merit: 104
March 24, 2018, 05:01:33 PM
To be honest I don't know what to expect, when price was around 9000$ I thought that it will drop, and in one moment it did... for 500 dollars or so. But not long after price jumped a lot more. I believe that price will drop soon, but maybe it will happen in same way. This price is insane, it has risen so fast and im afraid that it will drop as fast. But it stayed up a longer than i expected, maybe it will continue to rise. I would not invest in this moment, it is too risky.
Activity: 36
March 24, 2018, 04:58:55 PM
Mining is required to create new coins and carry out transactions. Bitcoin uses for this process a scheme that involves a huge number of calculations and turns into a waste of a lot of energy.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
March 23, 2018, 11:37:35 AM
I believe in bitcoin. It is traditional usd in cryptocurrency and it will be used for a very long time. So of course buy and hold.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
March 22, 2018, 12:22:35 PM
Bitcoin price trends is upward. It is consistently rising, 2017 is the year for multiple all time high BTC prices and I know it will continue next year.
You can still buy BTC when it fells down a little bit because I don't want to think that it will hit a hard drop. Just feel the market and keep monitoring...

Of course, you should buy bitcoin. I suggest you to buy bitcoin now while the value is still low, and hold it until the value increases then you should sell some of it too. It's just business you know, the cycle must continue.
Activity: 77
March 16, 2018, 02:59:49 AM
Yes, you need to buy no, because its price in now in low value, and its good for your future purposes, there are lots of advantages using bitcoin, your life will become more convenient.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
March 15, 2018, 11:20:40 PM
At this time price of Bircoin is at vert attractive. I buy some part of Bitcoin and plan to invest at every fall of price $500. I observe so many time that it bounce back at any time so wait of lowest level is not wise decision.
March 15, 2018, 11:14:21 PM
Yes, you need to buy now, for future purposes, eventually in few weeks or months, the price of bitcoin will rise again, and after that, you will earn some money.
Activity: 176
Merit: 1
Presale is live: BitPenta.com
March 13, 2018, 10:58:29 PM
You have to learn to invest in bitcoin by starting bitcoin, and you hold it in the long run, you will definitely feel the results, I also do that.
Activity: 30
March 13, 2018, 10:48:10 PM
Yes your should buy bitcoin and now its a pretty good time to do it
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
March 13, 2018, 10:35:58 PM
yes, there is no harm in buying bitcoin,instead you will earned good profit...as you can see how many times that the price drops but it still able to go back in increasing the price so buy know and enjoy what you will earned tomorrow
Activity: 299
Merit: 15
March 13, 2018, 10:34:39 PM
You can make a lot of money by buying BTC, which is easier to make than investing in stocks and traditional funds. But you have to buy BTC at a low BTC price.

Activity: 17
March 13, 2018, 10:31:51 PM
I think you need to invest bitcoin because bitcoin will never end so dont be sad when you see the price of bitcoin will down Because someday the price will rise then.
Activity: 854
Merit: 101
March 13, 2018, 10:23:57 PM
any time you can buy btc if you want, but it depends on you if you want.but if i will buy btc, i will prefer to buy btc in times that btc price is low or down. then hold it until the btc price is go boom.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content
March 13, 2018, 10:12:58 PM
Bitcoin prices have risen so dramatically lately.

In this situation, I expect to be able to purchase a bit coin, and I think the price will drop soon.

Your prediction was right, bitcoin hit the bottom on last February after the highest point on December.
but i think it is not to late to buy bitcoin, because the value of bitcoin still can increase.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
March 13, 2018, 03:10:07 PM
Of course, why not?At this time bitcoin rate is very low.So I think, this is the best time to buy bitcoin.So don't miss this opportunity. During some reason bitcoin price cannot make stable price at this time.as soon as possible bitcoin get back his stable price.If you buy bitcoin now I hope get back a good profits soon.
March 13, 2018, 02:53:50 PM
Yes you should invest to bitcoin, and this is the perfect time to invest, the price of bitcoin now is very low, and if you invest now, maybe in few weeks or months, bitcoins price will rise again and that will be good you can earn some money.
Activity: 308
March 12, 2018, 12:53:35 PM
now btc price is dump it's time to perfect for buy btc.
Pages:
Jump to: